View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And why is it my fault if if it is sold in those quantities then it should be the vendor's liability not mine.

That's me convinced, I'm off to juggle knives :D (I can't juggle, but surely no store would be foolish enough to sell sharpened metal to the general public...)

But seriously, and assuming you're not just trolling, you don't need HPBCD or anything fancy, just weigh it, dissolve and measure doses from liquid. Then snort or plug. And read the thread.

I will admit I have split up some of the less potent 2C-X's into a few doses from weighed out points or two, but to the guy who didn't even bother checking what kind of doses people generally take of a powerful, weighed in the millionths of a gram psychedelic before even attempting to eyeball, that was by far the most dangerous part of your journey.

Not that eyeballing anything with doses of under 100mg is a good idea, but I have seen what 20+mg of the different 2C-X's looks like on good scales plenty of times before. I still wasn't using proper RC etiquette and that could have been dangerous too.

Kind of off-topic, but in reply to your post nopipesdfw - if you had a larger weighed out amount then liquid dosing would have been a good method, as it would allow complete accuracy and you wouldn't have had to weigh it again, plus you avoid the risks of eyeballing :D

The Liquid Measurement Thread

<3

Heh I made few blotters with 1 mg 25I and 5 mg HPBCD. It was help now 25I is active but I have one question , they dont work with full power . Tregar maybe you reading it , you said that correctly should be dose x 9, so do you think that I should give more cyclodextrin ? For example 1 mg 25I and 8-9 mg HPCD?
At the moment this dose its not enough on full +++ any suggestion? Its very good quality but probably freebase.

Hearing stuff like that from people scares me. What is it that causes people to defend psychedelics so vehemently? I get bad trips from thinking it's just some side effect from too much drugz 8o

I think in some cases that vehemence comes when psychedelics are important to someone, and that importance lies in the experiences brought about by their use. I know that I've had some life-changing experiences with psychedelics and thus they are very important to me, I'd vehemently argue in their favor and also try to protect them as much as I could from the irresponsible use that could bring about more restrictions/legislation on them.

As for what was mentioned above; asking a vendor to sell what amounts to dosage units and placing the blame on the vendor...facepalm. Facepalm. Facepalm. I'm gonna just withdraw myself from further comment on that whole situation.

Not only should we think about the restrictions on the availability of these compounds to people like us, we should also think of the scientific research being conducted on them by people like Nichols. When something is placed in Schedule 1, not only does it become harder for us to procure, it makes it a lot harder for these guys to continue their research, and I believe that their research is extremely important to the possibility of these substances being accepted in the future.
So please people, let's be careful with these substances. Be mindful of the consequences of reckless behavior with them, and not just consequences to yourself but to others as well. A few fuck-ups can indeed be enough to ruin it for everybody. Most everybody here doesn't need to be told this. But when you think you've done enough pre-game research, go ahead and do some more.

Sorry for being overly rude to the irresponsible researcher yesterday, I will admit that I got carried away a bit and my comment did deserve to be removed, but it did make some good points as well in regards how that guys irresponsibility COULD HAVE affected all of us had he been killed, injured, robbed, raped, etc. All of those things could have absolutely happened to this person during their experience because of how they chose to irresponsibly use something that is a TOOL in the hands of a qualified researcher. One of the interesting compounds that people try could end up being the best anti-depressant we've ever found, or turn out to cure opiate dependence, or many other things, the fact is they are all STRONG, unique, interesting substances with infinite possibilities...BUT, them falling into the wrong hands and causing harm to someone being ignorant could cost the rest of the WORLD the possibilities of these medicines existing! I'm not saying I think MDAI is going to cure cancer or anything like that, but there is enough restriction of substance, for no reason, in our collective societies that we shouldn't make it so that even MORE things can never be scientifically examined in depth and deemed useful or not. The fact is...we just don't know the possibilities that these substances could hold for mankind. Modern medicine is a joke when it comes to helping a depressed or a crazy person...we shouldn't be trying to make it harder for people to find medicine to help them. I just wanted that guy to realize how ignorant he was for acting in such an incredibly irresponsible way on his FIRST trip, and I do have a high opinion of psychedelic use and its purpose in each and everyone's life. I think if everyone on our planet had had at least ONE psychedelic experience in their life...we WOULD live in a different world. And that is also part of why they are illegal and looked down upon as well, they could crumble society itself if humans today realized how meaningless the material based lives they are living are. Psychedelics put you in tune with the planet and the people around you, it could change the planet for the better if only it were allowed to happen. That is why we don't need irresponsible people making EVEN MORE things illegal that DO NOT need to be. Just certain people shouldn't be touching them.........I'M LOOKING AT YOU GUY!....

Sorry for the long rant, but it's worth the read. Peace...

It's easy to lose control sometimes when people are being irresponsible and putting their safety at risk, it can be quite frustrating, so I understand your sentiment there completely.

It's always important to exercise caution, people recklessly taking high doses of these new compounds are likely to see themselves in a real mess sooner or later, just because psychedelics tend to be rather physically benign doesn't mean their use can't be dangerous when they're abused or taken lightly.

This might be in the wrong place on bluelight, but it has to do with this chem so if you want to move it editor feel free. I personally would stay FAR away from 25i if i were someone considering taking it who hasnt yet. Not to long ago i came into possession of a large amount of 25i. Something about this chem or atleast the batch i had was wrong. Its like they took 2ci, drained all the good out of it and infused it with evil. I personally had fine reactions to it and had some decent trips but the after effects and what it did to my brain werent so good.. Im now seeing a psychiatrist not solely but largely due to my overuse of this and other chems like it. Also 2 people were hospitalized and are forever scarred due to horrible first time reactions on the same 25i. This is just a friendly warning from an avid psychedelic lover who stepped too far into these chemicals. There is a reason they are called "research" chems. Ive tried almost all of them and i have to give 25i-nbome the award for the most fucked. If you havnt tried this yet, i strongly suggest you dont. And if you have and are fine, then great. Youre one of the lucky ones.

Last edited:
Here's what I have to say to you: 8)

People have killed themselves and done all manner of stupid things on just about every psychedelic out there. I'm sorry that you were traumatized by this chemical or knew those who were, but I find no reason to blame this on a chemical and describe it as "evil" because of a very small minority of cases that almost every psychedelic shares.

i know this. and like i said idk if it was the chemical, or the batch, or just me. but i literally felt myself going insane every time i took it. idk why i kept taking it. i just felt like i should say something.

and i obviously wasnt serious about it being evil, its just an expression. i just find it darker and the adverse effects to be horrible so i coined it "evil"

people who dont understand them.
Yeah......probably shouldn't have done it then huh? Oh wait were you talking about other people? Your a sad excuse of a cowering being who can't cope with the fact it decided to put a chemical into its body it did not understand or know about, said chemical decided to bite you in the ass, like psychedelics do to those that toy with them with ill intent and here you are. Theres only one person to blame, yourself. I could even further the argument to state that a chemical cannot even be evil since good and evil are a human ideas, that by the way only exists if you choose to let it. I will also come and tell the families how awesomely sad it is their childerns "friend" gave them a chemical it had no business possessing let alone giving away in the first place as well as how awesomely sad it is their children are ignorant enough to not only take an unknown chemical from multiple stand points but to then blame the chemical when it back fired and did not induce euphoria they sought and instead induced terror/mayhem. I know this is all terribly harsh but sometimes having to read garbage gets terribly old. You bought the chemical, you ate it even though it explicitly states not to, and know you and you alone must live with the consequences. Maybe understanding this will help you along with your therapy and problems.

I just meant that people should know the risks involved with rc chems. I know what ive done is my fault and that i have to deal with the consequences. and twelvesevndi i measured it out on a triple point scale pretty well so no i dont think that was it

Last edited by a moderator:
Is a triple point scale a mg scale? If so, that is vastly inadequate to measure out 25i. Forgive me if I've misinterpreted your terminology, though.

i used a scale that could measure in amounts as low as 500 micrograms basically, my friend who i borrowed it from said it was called a triple point idk

it weighed to the miligram you mean? because that is absolutely not accurate enough for this chemical.

i just have a hard time believing that you measured the dosages appropriately... you say you are a teenage guitar instructor...and you contemplated robbery so that you could buy a vial of acid.

not saying anything about your intelligence. just your financial situation and the financial situations of your acquaintances.

Status
Not open for further replies.