View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
2Hell_N_Back. Please don't use the whole third person thing here. It does not protect you at all, and doesn't stand up in a court of law, it also makes your posts harder to read and those little third person intros take up valuable space and forum resources for nothing other than an annoyance.

No vendor talk.

And finally, I think you've misinterpreted Shulgin's scale:
within 20 mins I was at +4, within 45 mins I was beginning to feel disconected from reality, and did all I could to hang onto my sanity

"beginning to feel disconnected from reality" isn't a ++++/+4 - so your 20 minute experience surely wasn't ;)

Aside from that, welcome to Bluelight. :)

Took 1mg buccaly with 10mg oral 2ce (I don't think the 2c-e contributed much to the effects as I am VERY experienced with both low and high dose 2c-e, as well as in combos, and I experienced literally zero of it's effects)

Conclusion: 25i is a phenomenal psychedelic, one of the best, if not my favorite, of all time. Music sounded incredible, I had only fleeting nausea with no need to puke, a great euphoria and phenomenal CEVs. This trip was clean, deep, positive, visual and aural - pretty much the whole package. In a way it's what I expected LSD to be like in some manners before I tried it.

I am so excited that I am getting a ton more of this, it will certainly be used. :D

edit: just realized I kind of posted this in the last page without remembering, o well lol

Last edited:
^ stoked someone else shares the same sentiment :)

I tried last night a DXM + 25i combo....it was epic, to say the least. It was also my gf's first experience with the 25i (she took no DXM) but it was a ton of fun, tactile sensations better than I've ever experienced. We both feel beyond fantastic today as well.

So, I'd say DXM and 25i is a safe combo, my DXM was dosed at 350mg and 25i at 500ug.

Next...MDMA + 25i. I'm also getting aniracetam this week so it'll be fun to throw that in the mix.

I got my order of 50mg in the mail yesterday. Despite reading all the preparation techniques and methods, I made a hasty decision and I sprinkled a tiny amount of the powder onto a measuirng plate. it couldn't have been more than 3-5mgs. I insufflated a small line and then rubbed a little powder on my gums. Ok so immediatley after i did this i left the house to catch a bus , i was going to meet a friend in another part of town. i got on the bus at 2pm and was supposed to get to where i was going by 3:30pm. Right after i got on the bus and sat down , i started noticing the patterns on the bus seats wear oscillating/moving. AFter that I must have blacked out because I don't remember anything on the entire ride nor how i got off the bus. It was pretty scary. I think i may have taken too much. And this was my first time using psychedilics. Anyway I started to finally regain my consciousness at around 8pm, but i was still extremely dazed. I was wondering the streets in no specific direction, but suprisingly nothing happend to me , well at least that i know of. By the time i was coming down, I was still dazed and walking around but seemd to lose all fears and inhibitions. I didn't seem to care what happend to me. It was kind of like mdma without the euphoria. I also felt like everything was happening in slow motion and i had some deeper level of perception that made me act different than i normally act. I finally found my way back to the bus and got back on to go home. I didn't realize that this chemical was producing crazy visuals untill i sat down and looked at my hands. They appeared to be melting and when i looked at people it seemed like they were getting puffy and swolen, but i could shake the viisuals by not focusing on them. The longer i stared at the weird visuals the more freakier i felt so i tried to just look out the window. when i ggot back home i was having heavy visual hallucinations all night. it wasn't bad though, everyting looked cool , the colors and patterns took life and form and everything seemed like candy. it was overall a pretty cool experience. but after i went to sleep and woke up the next day the visuals were gone. i tried to redose but nasally and orally but didn't get any effects. so there may be a very true theory behind the tolerance level develpoing really fast. I sent the rest of my order to acouple friend sfor them to try so i don't have any more. but as soon as the place i ordered it from gets it back in stock, i may reorder.. This is now one of my fave rc's the other fave is Mxe..

^ Please stop using compounds like this, you are clearly too irresponsible. You order a compound commonly used in less than milligram doses, you estimate out an amount you say was between anywhere from 3 to 10 times the usual dose, take an unknown amount of this in several ways, and then act surprised when you lose control. Sound even slightly foolish?

^mrdpq, I hope you never do anything like that again. You could have seriously hurt yourself wandering around in such a state! Nothing good will come from dosing so recklessly. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself though, please stay safe.

I wouldn't mess with anything so potent again the future were I you, you CANNOT dose something so potent without a means of assuring a great degree of accuracy.

Wow, i never imagined that this could get into the hands of true psychedelic newbies like mrdqb... Please use a scale next time and be more careful! While your experience turned out OK, there are dozens of cases like yours that ended in the hospital or jail.

These super-potent drugs are to be respected! We're treading in the realm of almost "weaponized" chemicals (active at 0.5mg) that are far too dangerous to be treated like the "street drugs" that are active in the 100+mg range.

Also, I'd like everyone to remember that 100mg of one powder doesn't equal in volume to another 100mg of another powder.

This is especially visible in those phenetylamines.

Try weighting eg. 20mg of 2C-P and compare it to any other 20mg powder. You'll see quite a difference.

Not "almost", they are, actually, weapons, if we wish to put it this way. The "psychedelic fentanyls". And the person is a lucky one, it could all have been far worse than the way it happened. Do not underestimate these drugs.

What an asshole. That story enraged me. Mrdbq or whatever, you are a blight on this scene and exactly the type pf person who ruins this for all of us. You take an eyeballed dose of an ultrapotent psych FOR YOUR FIRST PSYCH EXPERIENCE and then go wander off into public. You not only failed to use a scale which I'm sure you don't own, you then sent this shit on to your friends who I'm sure are also as brainless and moronic as you. What if you got nailed by a car? What if you fucking traumatized an entire family who ran you over as you stumbled into the street? My guess is you're a highschooler who stumbled upon *that site* and fucking started ordering shit with absolutely no preparation or understanding of what the hell you were doing.

You (and everyone else here) are just lucky it didn't end in a disaster.

With this thing, as well as the other ones, you could get tripping after opening whatever package they are in and getting your face too close, if there is a fine dust in it, that may eventually get into the air you inhale. This same thing may happen while weighting them. Such thing happened to me a couple of times. Do not underestimate these drugs.

wow I don't think I deserve personal attacks because of this. I do own a scale but it only registers around 5mgs or more. so I did eye ball a tiny amount. For the person that said i toook 10 times the normal dose and was surprised, I would say more like impressed at how powerfull this stuff is. And why is it my fault if if it is sold in those quantities then it should be the vendor's liability not mine. I would have done the Tregar method but sorry i''m not a millionaire and i can't order all this fancy lab stuff like magnetic stirrers and HPBCD complex. IF this stuff if ment to to be dosed at the 500mcg levle then the vendor should manufacture it so it comes in those doses. not my fault. but why are u all gettin on me . I wanted to give props to the potential of this chemical. Shit I live in NY there are weirdos on every street corner. For all it matters maybe i was one of those weirdos for a couple of hours that day. But obviously i didn't do anything crazy because i ended up just fine. I admit i underestimated this stuff and wont do it again. but I sent it to a couple people experienced in this stuff so they are not complete newbs like me. The fact that I was wandering around practically blind for a few hours must prove that society is pretty cool for not running me over or robbing me. and I guess I am a decent person because i didn't end up in jail. PEACE Out.

also whatever your feeling on my experience, I highly think this stuff can be used in the psychological field, or in some type of scientific studies. Just like MDMA i think 25i kind of gives you a deeper personal insight into your own personality from an observational perspective.

If you would check out liquid dosing you would find it is easy to dose relatively accurately using only the tools that are available to you.

Trying to abdicate personal responsibility and blame the suppliers is completely ridiculous and asinine. These are shady individuals selling you drugs over the internet and you expect them not only to be 100% truworthy, but hold your hand and do everything for you...you should not be messing with RCs (or any drugs that don't come in standarized gov't regulated doses) if this is the way you look at things, for your own safety.

This isn't something to shrug off and get defensive about, what you did was dangerous, you could have seriously harmed yourself and/or others, and that's gonna bother people here (your nonchalance about the matter especially is especially worrying).

Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not a role model , but can you tell me what exactly is the benefit of using psychedelics in the first place? Someone said I'm they type that ruins it for the rest of you, what exactly do the rest of you need this stuff for? While I admit it is a cool experience, I can't think of any social situation which being high on something would be socialy acceptable. Unless you're doing this in a controlled group environment. Nor does it give you any lasting physical benefits. The only possible usefull use of these as well as other drugs are for either physical or psychological thereputic applications. Even if you do this stuff responsibly at home does that make you a great person? what difference does it make if you waste away in private or public? I did as much research on this checmical as i could before trying int. AndI couldn't find one single experience that suggested it was even possilble for this stuff to work if taken in powdered form. So whether or not the stuff would work was not known to me at the time. Well i guess I was wrong. I just wanted to post my experience with this. I'm not advocating anybody replcate what I did. I thought this was an open forum where you could report your experience. And another reason I chose to test this the way I did was because allot of times the stuff i order turns out to be bunk. So I though there was a 50/50 shot of this stuff being bunk as well.

Sorry I don't mean to offend anyone and I'm not a role model , but can you tell me what exactly is the benefit of using psychedelics in the first place? Someone said I'm they type that ruins it for the rest of you, what exactly do the rest of you need this stuff for? While I admit it is a cool experience, I can't think of any social situation which being high on something would be socialy acceptable. Unless you're doing this in a controlled group environment. Nor does it give you any lasting physical benefits. The only possible usefull use of these as well as other drugs are for either physical or psychological thereputic applications. Even if you do this stuff responsibly at home does that make you a great person? what difference does it make if you waste away in private or public? I did as much research on this checmical as i could before trying int. AndI couldn't find one single experience that suggested it was even possilble for this stuff to work if taken in powdered form. So whether or not the stuff would work was not known to me at the time. Well i guess I was wrong. I just wanted to post my experience with this. I'm not advocating anybody replcate what I did. I thought this was an open forum where you could report your experience. And another reason I chose to test this the way I did was because allot of times the stuff i order turns out to be bunk. So I though there was a 50/50 shot of this stuff being bunk as well.

-snip- The difference between us enjoying psychedelics responsibly and you recklessly dosing ultra potent psychedelics while taking no precautions is that you endanger yourself and everyone else around you. You are frustratingly myopic and self centered. What we gain from a psychedelic experience is totally irrelevant to the matter at hand here; what's at hand is that you put peoples' lives in danger.

Ugh, some people.. disgusting.

edit: you researched everything you could before taking this chemical and thought it wouldn't work in powder form? Every single iota of information about this chemical on the web suggests that it is a highly potent psychedelic when snorted. Stop bullshitting us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yes, it is quite possible you have a troll here. Or at least a person that is impossible to communicate with. Whatever is the reason, you will have hard time to explain to him what was not right and how it shoud be done. Good luck with it :)

On behigh.org and hyperlab.info both admins prefer to simply ban the annoyance :)

Last edited:
Finally ordered this. I disliked 2C-I when I used it years ago, but I'm really hopeful the NBOMelated version will be nicer.

How would you compare 2C-I to the NBOMe version?

Edit: Just to clarify, I have read about 25I, trip reports etc so I have a picture of what's waiting for me. But I would still want a comparison between the similarities and dissimilarities between these two.

Oh, I intensely enjoyed 25C. So if anyone has experience with both 25C and 25I, please share your experiences about how they compare to another too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.