View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, why is HPBCD complexed 25i said to be better ?
would be just 1mg of the hcl be a strong trip ?
thx

How easy is HPBCD to get a hold of? In the UK, the only entry on an auction site is 100g from the US for $200, and I can't find it anywhere else. Are people able to get this in suitable amounts or is it just people with access to lab suppliers and the like?

i did a google search on it and found a site that sells it for $5.25 a gram in the US

so lets say i want to take some sublingually. i have 10mg disolved in 10ml of water. thats 1mg/ml.
would 1 ml held under the tongue be effective or would be it be too much for a first time? how do you hold 1ml of a liquid under the tongue without it getting swallowed up with saliva?

HPBCD would increase absorption of the drug across mucus membranes.

Despite what Tregar says, I have read the research papers on HPBCD, and it really only affects insoluble compounds like steroids. The data clearly shows that there is very little effect on compounds which are already water-soluble. It works by increasing the concentration of compounds in solution, but if they are already in solution, there is no benefit. There seems to be some 25I free base going around being sold as HCl salt, and HPBCD will certainly help make that bioavailable. The real hydrochloride will gain little benefit from HPBCD. If too much is used, it would even reduce bioavailability of the HCl salt by shifting the equilibrium toward the complex, which does not cross membranes. So, if the compound you have will dissolve in water at a reasonable concentration (2 mg/mL is fine), you are good to go. If it does not dissolve in water, then you need some HPBCD.:)

I thought the whole point of using HPBCD complex as Tregar described was to create a liquid solution that could accurately measure the amount of 25i-nbome per millileter. He doesn't say anything about HPBCD enhancing the 25i-nbome effects, and the solution he prepared was used in a buccal ROA not in a nasal ROA. Maybe I missed something but that's what I thought the whole point of using HPBCD was, to make the 25i-nbome chemical soluble in alcohol or water.

I thought the whole point of using HPBCD complex as Tregar described was to create a liquid solution that could accurately measure the amount of 25i-nbome per millileter. He doesn't say anything about HPBCD enhancing the 25i-nbome effects, and the solution he prepared was used in a buccal ROA not in a nasal ROA. Maybe I missed something but that's what I thought the whole point of using HPBCD was, to make the 25i-nbome chemical soluble in alcohol or water.

But if it is the HCl salt, it already is soluble in water. He claimed that HPBCD increased the potency for buccal administration.

oh ok sorry, I probably should re-read the thread. my mistake. Is there a way of knowing whether you got the hcl or the freebase version? i'm not sure which one i ordered. if it's hcl do you still need to us a magnetic stirrer to properly mix the solution? and if it's already water soluble i guess u don't need the hpbcd right?

Despite what Tregar says, I have read the research papers on HPBCD, and it really only affects insoluble compounds like steroids. The data clearly shows that there is very little effect on compounds which are already water-soluble. It works by increasing the concentration of compounds in solution, but if they are already in solution, there is no benefit. There seems to be some 25I free base going around being sold as HCl salt, and HPBCD will certainly help make that bioavailable. The real hydrochloride will gain little benefit from HPBCD. If too much is used, it would even reduce bioavailability of the HCl salt by shifting the equilibrium toward the complex, which does not cross membranes. So, if the compound you have will dissolve in water at a reasonable concentration (2 mg/mL is fine), you are good to go. If it does not dissolve in water, then you need some HPBCD.:)

Good catch, thank you for correcting me. :)

so lets say i want to take some sublingually. i have 10mg disolved in 10ml of water. thats 1mg/ml.
would 1 ml held under the tongue be effective or would be it be too much for a first time? how do you hold 1ml of a liquid under the tongue without it getting swallowed up with saliva?

Your best bet would probably be to put it on a tiny piece of paper.

I'm sorry, I may be a bit tired right now, but are you saying that HPBCD doesn't help with the strenght of 25I?

He's saying it's not necessary with 25I-NBOMe HCl, but that it would help with the freebase form.

If this is true, I would be very excited as I have access to the HCl form but haven't gotten any as I thought I would have to complex it for it to be active.

I did 1mg buccaly along with 13mg 2ce and it was fucking amazing. No body load, a nice euphoria, music is great, CEVs are INCREDIBLE - this was seriously fantastic. I have to consider the possibility that this will become my favorite psychedelic. I'm getting quite a bit more soon, so I will experiment with higher doses soon.

I Found a small notepad with something very interesting written inside, so I thought this would be an appropriate place to post it.

The words that I now write are not mine, nor are the experiences.

Quote:

"I ordered two 10mg samples of 25I-NBOMe HCL from a very reputible vendor. When the package arrived I opened it and found two small vials of what appeared to be a white powder substance (10mg is a very small amount), the vials were properly marked, and came with MSDS sheets. One vial was labled 10mg, and the second was labled 12mg.

At 3:30pm I took the first test tube (10mg) and added 2ml purified water to it, just enough to see if it was hydrophobic, I then began to flick the tube with my middle finger causing it to mix, and much to my surprise it was extremely water soluble, after mixing this amount I then added another 8ml purified water and mixed completely, for a final mixture of 10mg 25I / 10ml pruified H2o, and let it sit for another four hours before mixing again.

At 7:30 pm I mixed it up again, and then pulled 0.75ml (750mics) into an empty insulin style syringe without the needle, and insufullated into my right nostril at 7:45pm.

First effects were felt within 2 minutes (+1), within 20 mins I was at +4, within 45 mins I was beginning to feel disconected from reality, and did all I could to hang onto my sanity....1hr in, and I'm now scared, I have now removed myself to the bedroom, and begin to think whats my next move, and what could I have done differently, I'm really scared at this point, And start thinking, what, or who can help me, How damned stupid am I, I did'nt put together an exit stratagy, Its now beyond my control, the extremely high level of anxiety, the feeling of shortness of breath, I can't get enough air, I'm hot, I'm cold.... Oh God Help Me, What Have I Done!!!

My wife is at home with me, and comes into the bedroom from time to time to check on me, but I'm in over my head, to a point I've never been before, and spent the next 3 hours on my knees at the foot of my bed, Thinking I would be much better off if I could just go unconcience, please knock me out, before I lose my mind.

By 11:45pm I have found my way back to a +3 / +4 level (colors, shapes, very thoughtful insights ect) but was so emotionally and physically drained at this point, It wasn't even enjoyable, and was able to fall to sleep by 4:30am.

In conclusion, I don't know what more I could have done to dose this RC more correctly, this is the type of RC that may be dosed good at 749.999mics, but then 750mics is way too much, No wiggle room for error with this one, This one only requires one speck of dust too much, and It then becomes a "Widow Maker", a "Daddy Taker", a "Father Stealer". So unless your a lab tech with the proper equipment for accurately measuring, STAY AWAY FROM THIS RC!!!

I've done LSD, Shrooms..... And anything else imaginable other than heroine, I was diagnosed with stage 4 non-hodgekins lymphoma cancer, and given a life expectancy of less than 3 mnths to live, for which I under went 6 rounds of some of the most intense chemo therapy treatments known to man, and I lost every hair on my body within one week after my first treatment. I promise you, I have seen the darkside, but this RC TOOK ME TO, AND THROUGH MY DARKEST HOUR TO DATE!!! LUCIFER LIVES HERE, BEWARE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!"

Seems a little exaggerated. I took 500ug, 250ug, and 3.75mg all with fantastic effects, the latter being on the last page in a trip report.

I think this report just further suggests that sublingual/buccal is the best ROA for this chem.

Status
Not open for further replies.