View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25I-NBOMe Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's anything at all like LSD, I'll probably end up combining it with MDMA, as I've just come across some very good rolls and it's been 6 months since my last experience. I'll report back here of course with the results of my 'research' hehe.

Yes, please report back - especially if you try it in combination with MDMA (although I am not suggesting that simply because this chemical is so new and unresearched).

Tested a bit last week. First dose at a roughly half miligram by solution and syringe calibration. At 1.5 hours I sensed the 2c signature but with slightly more pronounced bodily stimulation, which leant itself nicely to lovemaking. A second half mg at 2 hours and by 4 hours it began to manifest more tangibly.
The visuals were of similar geometric, textural and colour form as 2CI, but they seemed on a larger scale. This was a really interesting and enjoyable aspect from an aesthetic point of view. Thinking of a kind of Tonka toy scale compared to Hot Wheels!
Lovely physical aspects, hinting towards DOx feelings but without such driving energy.
This is a truly nice material, and with minimal next day consequences. I slept OK after a strong Good-Night joint, but I suspect I would have had a restless night after a higher dose. It might be nice to dose an empathogen over the top at an opportune moment. 25I-NBOMe feels no more physically threatening than 2cs and less so than DOx provided care is taken with dosing calibration, and patience before re-dosing.
YMMV of course. Take care with these materials - Pipp

Last edited:
Any insights or suggestions regarding consuming 25I for a rave/show? I have yet to try it or even acquire it at all, but am highly considering it since it has came available to me recently. It seems pretty clean and manageable from what I've read, and music appreciation seems to be through the roof; something required for a show, obv. Also motor skills seem to be kept intact also, so walking/dancing/interacting with people shouldn't be that hard, correct?

Also, what about flipping this with MDMA? Has this even been attempted by many people? I just have to ask, 2c-e + MDMA is a favorite rave combo of mine and I can't really see any reason biochemically why this wouldn't work out amazingly. Enlighten me if you know otherwise :)

I ordered 250mg of 25i-NBOMe Hcl (non-complexed) a few weeks ago, receiving a grainy, brown powder about a week and half, or two weeks ago. I have yet to try it myself (having a slight distaste for phenthylamine compounds, except for DOC, 2c-B, and 6-APB) for I have been sitting on a fair amount of some really clean L, as a result having consolidated my trips to that. I have had 7 friends test the compound, all with incredible results, though the dosage has greatly varied between all of them. Two friends tried splitting 5mg, intra-nasally in very conservative rations until the 5mg was gone, both documenting threshold effects, if any. A night or two later three friends collectively had 20mg of the compound, one friend snorting the whole 10mg in one go, and the other two splitting 10mg in half, all in one go. All three of them enjoyed it immensly, the two who snorted 5mg said it was very reminiscent of 40-50mg of 2c-I, though more visual. The one who snorted 10mg said he had never tripped that hard in his life (I should document that all of them were suggested to do the smallest amount possible, and climb their way up. Fast forward a few nights, the original two friends with another two friends split 20mg. the original two still weren't satisfied, though the other two said they had never tripped that hard off of anything else (though their experiences are limited, with only medium-doses of RC's). The other two split another 10mg, and finally reached a very satiable peak. I don't know how to take all that input, but just passing along my findings. Very interested in giving this one a go in the reasonably-near future.

^^^
This doesn't sound right at all. The doses are waaaay off, the appearance is waaaay off (from anything that I've heard about being distributed).
I'd say the actual identity of what you were supplied is in question. In fact I'd go so far as to say it is not 25I-NBOMe, but any guess as to what it actually is would be only speculation. Who knows, maybe some sort of cut was thrown on it. Which could explain the varying doses you noted (hot pockets in the mixture perhaps?)

Also, wouldn't you say it is more ethical to have tried something yourself before handing it out like that? Just sayin', not trying to lecture... I don't know how I'd feel about giving something to a friend when I don't know what the hell it's going to do or how much(roughly) they should take.

Just sampled this 25i-NBOMe for myself for the first time tonight, held the blotters (they had already been complexed with HPBCD) on my gums and under my tongue....I am very pleasantly surprised by the benign nature of this chemical. It has already earned a place in my heart amongst LSD, shrooms, and MDMA. This is a truly stand alone experience, something special. The entire time I was tripping I just felt extremely positive and had a very pleasant body high. I noticed there was even less of a body load than I get from LSD. Aside from a bit of muscle tension while peaking this is extremely easy on the body. Dosed at 3pm, came on around 5 and was tripping hard until 9 or 10, coming down mostly now and its 1 AM. Waves of euphoria came and kept getting stronger each time. Made my smell and sight very very enhanced, everything smelled extremely pleasant and I almost felt a nootropic like effect from the heightened mental activity, perhaps because of how incredibly lucid you remain while under the influence of this substance. This psychedelic pairs incredibly well with cannabis, it really took smoking weed to smoke crazy places for me tonight. I was taking bong rips and having my head fall out sideways for a second then come back in. Just very euphoric honestly, it enhanced every feeling I was having but in such a positive way. Another amazing thing is how I kept my appetite the whole time I was tripping. For the duration of the trip, I ate oatmeal, chili, and poptarts...something that would be impossible for me on LSD. It was very easy to be around my non tripper roommates without appearing suspicious. I can't state enough how POSITIVE this one feels. Every thing just feels good, makes me laugh, smile, tingle, i don't know this is just one happy, fantastic psychedelic. I'll need to explore further before I can really expound upon the visuals....they were definitely there and beautiful, but very unique and EXTREMELY colorful. I only took 500 micrograms, plan on taking more soon. I've got a bit of a headache at the moment (also took MDMA last night) so who knows that the cause is. Overall very very good experience. Adding MDMA to this doesn't really seem necessary. Instead of with LSD + E where the MDMA is adding a whole layer of warmth, love, empathy, euphoria, and positivity to the acid trip, all these elements are already present in the trip already. Taking MDMA would only enhance parts of the 25i-NBOMe experience that already exist.

Can't wait to try more!

edit: it's the next day and i'm feeling good aside from the usual back pain, and a bit of extra tiredness. Feel very good about the experience and am very much looking forward to the next trial when my gf will be joining me.

oh, I also think it's worth mentioning that after taking this compound my nicotine cravings immediately stopped and have not returned since. Granted I'm not a heavy long time smoker, but I have been smoking off and on for a couple years and I'd really like to kick it for good. I feel that the therapeutic potential of this substance is colossal.

Last edited:
Sweet mother of god....

just experienced the true power of this chemical at 3.75mg. Holy christ. I think I like it more than LSD. The screen is still melting as I type this almost 12 hours after dosing.

Definitely going to write a trip report later...most phenomenal visuals I've ever had in my life, and I've smoked DMT, lemon tek'd 7g of homegrown shrooms, and taken a bunch of acid. This just blew them all away, tons and tons of therapeutic potential. So much good to say about this chemical. So extraordinarily colorful colors! Goes incredibly well with weed. After each toke the visuals get a bit brighter and more intense and it feels so damn good! This is seriously a must try psychedelic.

I'll post the full report later.

sml-la, those nasal doses sound insanely high. I'd question the authenticity or quality of what you have, and be very careful dosing it if you do decide to try it yourself.

It'd also be a very bad idea for anyone try to emulate a 10mg nasal dose, that sounds very irresponsible and risky.

So, I'm not the greatest writer, but here is my trip report none the less -

Hello there, I'm here to report on my experience a couple nights ago with this novel compound, 25i-NBOMe, or 2c-i-NBOME, I see it written so many different ways. I have a fair amount of experience with other substances, including cannabis, LSD, magic mushrooms, salvia, DXM, MDMA, various 2c-x's, MDPV, DMT, and a few opiates. I'm a 21 year old guy and live a very healthy lifestyle, eating organically, and exercising a lot as I don't own a car so I walk/take the bus most places.

I received the blotters, I was told they had 500 micrograms each of the 25i. I first tested 750ug (1.5 blotters) and had a very enjoyable night. Good visuals, lots of energy, no anxiety, great body feel, mood lift, lasted about 10 hours total from start to sleep. This experience was nothing compared to the actual trip I had after that.

Well, knowing the compound was safe to ingest and seemed to be what it was supposed to be, I decided to take the plunge and ingest 3.75mg (7.5 blotters). What I am about to attempt to describe was to be the most profound and intense psychedelic experience of my life. I ingested the 3.75mg at around 11:00pm.

T+0:00 - Blotters are placed under tongue. For the next 30 minutes I go from keeping it under my tongue or against my cheek or pressed against my gums, as the chemical supposedly does not work when taken orally. My blotters had already been complexed by 2-Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrindsad so they were ready for ingestion. After a few minutes I noticed a very strong bitter taste, and a mild numbing effect on my tongue. For the next hour or so, I could feel a body buzz starting, a general feeling of being filled with energy. It felt very good, and there was absolutely no anxiety to speak of….something uncommon for me on the come-up of any psych, even MDMA.

T+ 1:30 - This is when I could really start to notice things kicking in. A lot of generic 'activity' in my visual field, ie a snowy sort of look, like static on the tv. It gives me the feeling that everything is full of life & energy, from the carpet to the walls to the posters, all very very alive. It's a good feeling. I remember a very strong mood lift, still zero anxiety (I think it's worth mentioning I suffer from general anxiety very bad in my day to day life) just overall a very pleasant feeling in the mind and body. No nausea or anything.

T+ 2:30 - I remember my mind starting to be blown to bits at this point. The visuals started to resemble something I had only had on my very first and best LSD trip. Seeing lots of color, LOTS of color, very novel colors too. A sort of turquoise and maroon and yellow were the main themes. Everything happened very fast so I'll try to describe it best as I can, but I was extremely overwhelmed by the intensity and awesomeness of the visuals. Everything in the world started to…. b r e a k … d o w n …….Time dilation got very intense and I felt as if I could hear every single tick of energy coming out of my headphones in the form of music, every thought I had….I could feel it going from this neuron to that one, and on and on, I just began to understand the universe in a way it seems only God could. All of a sudden these 'ropes' started to appear. The entire room was full of them. What was once empty space, or just air, was replaced by these long, dangly, serpent looking threads that made up the entire world. I no longer just 'saw' anything, it was all coming at me, entering me, there was just nothing but pure energy all around me and I was able to sense it for the first time ever. Something VERY similar happened the first time I did LSD. I started to see the same rope like objects, and when it first happens they start coming out from all around you and slowly descend DIRECTLY onto your pupil, you can't escape it because it's everywhere. Goddamn I wish I could describe this better. I remember thinking I was traveling through my own DNA the first time it happened on LSD, as the ropes have the same twisty, double helix sort of structure. Actually I think it looks most similar to a twizzler, except each little strand is a different color. It was just so incredible to realize that there really is no space in the entire universe, we just lack the ability to sense what is there normally. Kind of like the big mystery of Dark Matter. Also at this point the visuals were basically tangible. I could wave my hand in the air and felt as if I was playing with the energy surrounding me, it was absolute nirvana. I remember thinking to myself what a success the blotters had been, as I was laying in my bed in complete darkness staring at my hand, but having the best time of my life. A lot of the visuals consisted of infinite numbers of random shapes, all very reminiscent of the Matrix coding, just much more colorful and happy feeling. There were also massive amounts of trailing, I could wave my hand around in the air creating the most beautiful disturbances in the fields of energy all around me. It was like when you splash in the water and create all the ripples, except this was just air. Everything I would do in the world was just so beautiful, I thought to myself I couldn't believe I was surrounded by this beauty all day everyday, I just have to remind myself it's there even when I can't see it. I can't describe enough how interactive these visuals are, it's seriously unreal.

As for the closed eye visuals, they were equally as epic. Even 7g of strong lemon tek'd mushrooms didn't come close to producing this level of visuals. They were so incredibly complex! They felt very futuristic, I remember lots of warpy, organic, random shapes happening, with a level of color complexity I'd never seen before. The colors!! AH! I can't stop thinking about all the colors. When I would close my eyes I had the feeling that I, for the first time ever, could FEEL my entire being. Every thought process, every pump of blood, every firing of chemicals between neurons, I could feel it ALL. In this regard it feels extremely therapeutic, as you can identify a lot of interesting things in the way you think and process things in your mind. It was an unprecedented amount of fun as well, as 25i seems to present all these things to you in a nice, funky, mellow way. Funky, that's a word I would use to describe this drug, or maybe groovy. There wasn't a single negative moment in the whole trip, and every thought process manages to end up somewhere warm or funny or happy.

T+ 4:00 - I know I experienced a lot of synesthesia around this point in the trip, I would wave my hand about in the air and it would cause a 'WAH WAH WAH WAH' sound….very weird. Synesthesia is a really hard thing to describe, but those that have gone through it probably know what I mean. I remember reading a long time ago that phenethylamines are supposed to help you relate to things in a more worldly, personal way; rather than the more cosmic feeling offered by LSD or DMT. I have to agree with this. 25i made me think mainly about the relationships I had with various people in my life, how I interacted with those people, how I felt about those people, just a lot of stuff about people. I welcome this as I've got a lot of social anxiety, yet I know bringing other people into your life is the only way to real happiness. The feeling I had was so incredible, I was filled with genuine sadness thinking about the lack of a relationship I have with a mother. It's hard for me to be honest with myself, but I do miss her and want to make more of an effort to get to know her. I began to cry thinking of the quote 'you only know what you have when it's gone' wanting to not be one of those people, and instead seize the day and appreciate the people that I have in my life. I get so stuck in picking out things I don't like about people/judging people, that nobody ends up being 'good enough' for me. This trip inspired me to reach out to many people in my life and strengthen the bonds that make life worth living.

T+ 6:00 - The visuals have calmed down quite a bit now, and I'm left in the most incredibly warm afterglow. My eyes are still fully dilated and there's still a lot of visual activity, but nothing like the universe splitting I'd seen a few hours ago. Still tons of beautiful color speckled throughout my vision, a general vibe of rainbowgasm. It's nice, because when I take LSD, on the comedown looking at the floor in the bathroom and the like can be quite disgusting, but not so with this one. Everything retains a positive, warm, colorful feel for the entirety of the trip, all the way up to 12+ hours. My girlfriend is waking up around this time and getting ready to go to work. I was still very full of energy and happiness so I made a nice oatmeal and yerba mate breakfast. That's another great thing about this compound, absolutely zero effects on appetite. I snacked on nuts throughout the whole trip, and ate quite a lot during the morning despite still being at a ++ until around t+ 12:00. I smoked a bit of weed at this point and it combined VERY, VERY well with the trip. I'm talking like PB&J, black & white, starchy & hutch, john lennon & yoko ono, milk & cookies, green eggs & ham, macaroni & cheese good here. This combo just feels RIGHT. All the visual came rushing back in a more mellow, groovy way if you will. It also made them brighter in a way, and it just FELT more intense. The weed doesn't last nearly as long though so I have to smoke a lot more. I remember reading somewhere that 25i has affinity for opioid receptors…this would make a lot of sense, as it is VERY easy to lay in one position for a long period of time, something that's IMPOSSIBLE for me on LSD. Could also be why it's so good with weed. The body is very vey comfy the entire time for me when I take this.

T+ 8:00 - I walked with my girlfriend to the bus stop so she could go to work. That was the most beautiful walk I'd been on in my life, and I'd never been in such a fantastic mood. I was pretty damn down in the dumps for the few days before this I might add. There was SO much color in absolutely everything! The black asphalt on the road might as well have been made of skittles, and the clouds and sky had the beautiful wispy trippy look, very very like LSD. I felt like I had download 100 new colors in to my brain. Where did all this color come from?! It was great though. My girlfriend remarked how lively I was. I live up on a hill by the ocean so it was awesome you can imagine, nice ocean breeze, you can see the ocean in the distance, perfect weather, I felt like I'd been born again. And not because of jesus lol. Unless you wanna consider 25i jesus, I might be down with that. Anyway the walk to the bus stop is pretty far, takes about 40 mins just one way, so it was surprising I still had all the energy to make the walk after tripping balls all night. I might also add I had taken MDMA for the first time in 6 months 2 days prior to this experience, so take that for what you will. I thought about adding MDMA to this experience but I just didn't feel it was necessary. Hell I usually smoke weed everytime I trip, and not just once, like the whole time. I just love weed. This is the first psychedelic I've done where I waited over 6 hours to smoke. On the walk home I started to notice the only troubling side effect, which was some vasoconstriction. Or at least that's what I imagine it feels like. I used to smoke cigarettes so I'm familiar with the hand/foot vasoconstriction there. With this chem though it's all over the body, it got a bit painful in my feet when I was walking home, but other than that it wasn't too bad.

T+ 10:00 - Back home, I smoked some more weed and had a bit of a tincture made of hash/olive oil. Felt reeaaalll niiicee :) I think I ate quite a bit of food and then laid now and surfed the web for a bit. It took me an hour or two (perhaps once the edible kicked in) to finally fall asleep, then I slept for about 6 hours and woke up feeling fantastic, vasoconstriction was gone as well. A bit tired, a tad bit moody, but fantastic otherwise :) This is the experience I've been looking for since I started using psychedelics about 2 years ago. Every time I've taken LSD something like this is what I'd hoped for…….so fantastic. It's going to take a while to integrate this one.

New favorite psychedelic hands down!

edit: also, shortly after ingesting this chemical, i broke my last cigarette in half and haven't looked back since.

Last edited:
So, I'm not the greatest writer, but here is my trip report none the less -

Hello there, I'm here to report on my experience a couple nights ago with this novel compound, 25i-NBOMe, or 2c-i-NBOME, I see it written so many different ways. I have a fair amount of experience with other substances, including cannabis, LSD, magic mushrooms, salvia, DXM, MDMA, various 2c-x's, MDPV, DMT, and a few opiates. I'm a 21 year old guy and live a very healthy lifestyle, eating organically, and exercising a lot as I don't own a car so I walk/take the bus most places.

I received the blotters, I was told they had 500 micrograms each of the 25i. I first tested 750ug (1.5 blotters) and had a very enjoyable night. Good visuals, lots of energy, no anxiety, great body feel, mood lift, lasted about 10 hours total from start to sleep. This experience was nothing compared to the actual trip I had after that.

Well, knowing the compound was safe to ingest and seemed to be what it was supposed to be, I decided to take the plunge and ingest 3.75mg (7.5 blotters). What I am about to attempt to describe was to be the most profound and intense psychedelic experience of my life. I ingested the 3.75mg at around 11:00pm.

T+0:00 - Blotters are placed under tongue. For the next 30 minutes I go from keeping it under my tongue or against my cheek or pressed against my gums, as the chemical supposedly does not work when taken orally. My blotters had already been complexed by 2-Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrindsad so they were ready for ingestion. After a few minutes I noticed a very strong bitter taste, and a mild numbing effect on my tongue. For the next hour or so, I could feel a body buzz starting, a general feeling of being filled with energy. It felt very good, and there was absolutely no anxiety to speak of….something uncommon for me on the come-up of any psych, even MDMA.

T+ 1:30 - This is when I could really start to notice things kicking in. A lot of generic 'activity' in my visual field, ie a snowy sort of look, like static on the tv. It gives me the feeling that everything is full of life & energy, from the carpet to the walls to the posters, all very very alive. It's a good feeling. I remember a very strong mood lift, still zero anxiety (I think it's worth mentioning I suffer from general anxiety very bad in my day to day life) just overall a very pleasant feeling in the mind and body. No nausea or anything.

T+ 2:30 - I remember my mind starting to be blown to bits at this point. The visuals started to resemble something I had only had on my very first and best LSD trip. Seeing lots of color, LOTS of color, very novel colors too. A sort of turquoise and maroon and yellow were the main themes. Everything happened very fast so I'll try to describe it best as I can, but I was extremely overwhelmed by the intensity and awesomeness of the visuals. Everything in the world started to…. b r e a k … d o w n …….Time dilation got very intense and I felt as if I could hear every single tick of energy coming out of my headphones in the form of music, every thought I had….I could feel it going from this neuron to that one, and on and on, I just began to understand the universe in a way it seems only God could. All of a sudden these 'ropes' started to appear. The entire room was full of them. What was once empty space, or just air, was replaced by these long, dangly, serpent looking threads that made up the entire world. I no longer just 'saw' anything, it was all coming at me, entering me, there was just nothing but pure energy all around me and I was able to sense it for the first time ever. Something VERY similar happened the first time I did LSD. I started to see the same rope like objects, and when it first happens they start coming out from all around you and slowly descend DIRECTLY onto your pupil, you can't escape it because it's everywhere. Goddamn I wish I could describe this better. I remember thinking I was traveling through my own DNA the first time it happened on LSD, as the ropes have the same twisty, double helix sort of structure. Actually I think it looks most similar to a twizzler, except each little strand is a different color. It was just so incredible to realize that there really is no space in the entire universe, we just lack the ability to sense what is there normally. Kind of like the big mystery of Dark Matter. Also at this point the visuals were basically tangible. I could wave my hand in the air and felt as if I was playing with the energy surrounding me, it was absolute nirvana. I remember thinking to myself what a success the blotters had been, as I was laying in my bed in complete darkness staring at my hand, but having the best time of my life. A lot of the visuals consisted of infinite numbers of random shapes, all very reminiscent of the Matrix coding, just much more colorful and happy feeling. There were also massive amounts of trailing, I could wave my hand around in the air creating the most beautiful disturbances in the fields of energy all around me. It was like when you splash in the water and create all the ripples, except this was just air. Everything I would do in the world was just so beautiful, I thought to myself I couldn't believe I was surrounded by this beauty all day everyday, I just have to remind myself it's there even when I can't see it. I can't describe enough how interactive these visuals are, it's seriously unreal.

As for the closed eye visuals, they were equally as epic. Even 7g of strong lemon tek'd mushrooms didn't come close to producing this level of visuals. They were so incredibly complex! They felt very futuristic, I remember lots of warpy, organic, random shapes happening, with a level of color complexity I'd never seen before. The colors!! AH! I can't stop thinking about all the colors. When I would close my eyes I had the feeling that I, for the first time ever, could FEEL my entire being. Every thought process, every pump of blood, every firing of chemicals between neurons, I could feel it ALL. In this regard it feels extremely therapeutic, as you can identify a lot of interesting things in the way you think and process things in your mind. It was an unprecedented amount of fun as well, as 25i seems to present all these things to you in a nice, funky, mellow way. Funky, that's a word I would use to describe this drug, or maybe groovy. There wasn't a single negative moment in the whole trip, and every thought process manages to end up somewhere warm or funny or happy.

T+ 4:00 - I know I experienced a lot of synesthesia around this point in the trip, I would wave my hand about in the air and it would cause a 'WAH WAH WAH WAH' sound….very weird. Synesthesia is a really hard thing to describe, but those that have gone through it probably know what I mean. I remember reading a long time ago that phenethylamines are supposed to help you relate to things in a more worldly, personal way; rather than the more cosmic feeling offered by LSD or DMT. I have to agree with this. 25i made me think mainly about the relationships I had with various people in my life, how I interacted with those people, how I felt about those people, just a lot of stuff about people. I welcome this as I've got a lot of social anxiety, yet I know bringing other people into your life is the only way to real happiness. The feeling I had was so incredible, I was filled with genuine sadness thinking about the lack of a relationship I have with a mother. It's hard for me to be honest with myself, but I do miss her and want to make more of an effort to get to know her. I began to cry thinking of the quote 'you only know what you have when it's gone' wanting to not be one of those people, and instead seize the day and appreciate the people that I have in my life. I get so stuck in picking out things I don't like about people/judging people, that nobody ends up being 'good enough' for me. This trip inspired me to reach out to many people in my life and strengthen the bonds that make life worth living.

T+ 6:00 - The visuals have calmed down quite a bit now, and I'm left in the most incredibly warm afterglow. My eyes are still fully dilated and there's still a lot of visual activity, but nothing like the universe splitting I'd seen a few hours ago. Still tons of beautiful color speckled throughout my vision, a general vibe of rainbowgasm. It's nice, because when I take LSD, on the comedown looking at the floor in the bathroom and the like can be quite disgusting, but not so with this one. Everything retains a positive, warm, colorful feel for the entirety of the trip, all the way up to 12+ hours. My girlfriend is waking up around this time and getting ready to go to work. I was still very full of energy and happiness so I made a nice oatmeal and yerba mate breakfast. That's another great thing about this compound, absolutely zero effects on appetite. I snacked on nuts throughout the whole trip, and ate quite a lot during the morning despite still being at a ++ until around t+ 12:00. I smoked a bit of weed at this point and it combined VERY, VERY well with the trip. I'm talking like PB&J, black & white, starchy & hutch, john lennon & yoko ono, milk & cookies, green eggs & ham, macaroni & cheese good here. This combo just feels RIGHT. All the visual came rushing back in a more mellow, groovy way if you will. It also made them brighter in a way, and it just FELT more intense. The weed doesn't last nearly as long though so I have to smoke a lot more. I remember reading somewhere that 25i has affinity for opioid receptors…this would make a lot of sense, as it is VERY easy to lay in one position for a long period of time, something that's IMPOSSIBLE for me on LSD. Could also be why it's so good with weed. The body is very vey comfy the entire time for me when I take this.

T+ 8:00 - I walked with my girlfriend to the bus stop so she could go to work. That was the most beautiful walk I'd been on in my life, and I'd never been in such a fantastic mood. I was pretty damn down in the dumps for the few days before this I might add. There was SO much color in absolutely everything! The black asphalt on the road might as well have been made of skittles, and the clouds and sky had the beautiful wispy trippy look, very very like LSD. I felt like I had download 100 new colors in to my brain. Where did all this color come from?! It was great though. My girlfriend remarked how lively I was. I live up on a hill by the ocean so it was awesome you can imagine, nice ocean breeze, you can see the ocean in the distance, perfect weather, I felt like I'd been born again. And not because of jesus lol. Unless you wanna consider 25i jesus, I might be down with that. Anyway the walk to the bus stop is pretty far, takes about 40 mins just one way, so it was surprising I still had all the energy to make the walk after tripping balls all night. I might also add I had taken MDMA for the first time in 6 months 2 days prior to this experience, so take that for what you will. I thought about adding MDMA to this experience but I just didn't feel it was necessary. Hell I usually smoke weed everytime I trip, and not just once, like the whole time. I just love weed. This is the first psychedelic I've done where I waited over 6 hours to smoke. On the walk home I started to notice the only troubling side effect, which was some vasoconstriction. Or at least that's what I imagine it feels like. I used to smoke cigarettes so I'm familiar with the hand/foot vasoconstriction there. With this chem though it's all over the body, it got a bit painful in my feet when I was walking home, but other than that it wasn't too bad.

T+ 10:00 - Back home, I smoked some more weed and had a bit of a tincture made of hash/olive oil. Felt reeaaalll niiicee :) I think I ate quite a bit of food and then laid now and surfed the web for a bit. It took me an hour or two (perhaps once the edible kicked in) to finally fall asleep, then I slept for about 6 hours and woke up feeling fantastic, vasoconstriction was gone as well. A bit tired, a tad bit moody, but fantastic otherwise :) This is the experience I've been looking for since I started using psychedelics about 2 years ago. Every time I've taken LSD something like this is what I'd hoped for…….so fantastic. It's going to take a while to integrate this one.

New favorite psychedelic hands down!

edit: also, shortly after ingesting this chemical, i broke my last cigarette in half and haven't looked back since.

Quality read my friend! I can't wait for my letter to come in ;)

sml-la, those nasal doses sound insanely high. I'd question the authenticity or quality of what you have, and be very careful dosing it if you do decide to try it yourself.

It'd also be a very bad idea for anyone try to emulate a 10mg nasal dose, that sounds very irresponsible and risky.

Last night I was able to try this compound out myself. I did 2mg and tripped ridiculous. The compound didn't burn at all going in, and left a somewhat distinct residual odor on the inside of my nose for a few minutes. I reached peak effects probably about an hour after sniffing it, and it hit me like a ton of bricks when I smoked some JWH shortly after peaking. Very very interesting experience. Visually, it was incredibly reminiscent of LSD. Patterning, fractalization, with Reg/Green/Blue flashes on wwhite walls, etc. Overall, it was a very INTERESTING experience, though I don't know if it was particularly enjoyable. Sensory-wise it was very pleasant, but I felt very uncomfortable physically (this becoming a prominent factor after smoking JWH, though it bothered me from the get-go). A few friends clarified they did 2.5mg on two separate occasions within a few hours apart to reach their satisfactory level. I'd definitely like to try this compound in the 5mg range, because that seems to be where all the magic is, based on the feedback I've gotten.

5mg? insufflated? isnt that... a lot?

most people report effects ~500mcg... including the above posted TR that states a dose of 3 75.... id be worried to take it that high myself

sometimes you gotta be adventurous man....think when LSD first came out, what if you were afraid to take a high dose? think what you'd have missed out on..

besides, i sampled it in lower doses prior to the big dose, and it felt extremely gentle on the body and mind, so I did not fear taking it further.

Last edited:
Great stuff cryptix420! I just got some HPBCD along with 25i-NBOMe and will be making my blotter this week (following tregar's method). Hope that my experience is as epic as all of the other buccal experiments!

What's tregar's method if you don't mind?

See here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/551797-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25I-NBOMe-Thread?p=9845593#post9845593

And also a little here:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/551797-The-Big-amp-Dandy-25I-NBOMe-Thread?p=9857377#post9857377

If you are wondering how I found this: at the top there is a function 'search this thread', I went advanced and
search for the username tregar. I was already quite sure that he had described something like this either in this
thread or in the 25C-NBOMe thread.

I'm also getting a little HPBCD - when I get the chance I will compare routes of administration using it to my method
involving a mannitol carrier. Unfortunately it can be quite a long while before I expect to get a chance to make that
comparison (medication contraindication for indefinite period).

quick question i ordered 50mgs of this 25i stuff. wasn't sure about how it worked so i started reading into this. I'm going to get it in next week, but it seems that the general consensus here is that u need to do a hpbcd complex to use it accurately. So i have two questions , i see some cheep magnetic stirrers on ebay and on google . does it matter if u use a cheap stirrer? i'm not planning on investing too much into this. Also is there anyway you can just plain old snort it? i have a mg scale but it's probably only accurate up to 5mgs. so if i measure 5mgs and then tried to divide it in 5 lines, could i just inssuflate one line and get an effect? i realize that 1mg is probably almost microscopic so it would be hard to tell if that 1mg actually made it ino ur nasal cavity. thanks.

We don't help you eyeball here. Speaking from experience, eyeballing WILL get you in shit.

You need a microgram scale really, since your milligram scale probably has an error margin of 2-3mg either way, which with most drugs is tiny - but with this stuff you'd likely be in way over your head.

Alternatively, you can weigh out an amount, say 50mg, then place it in a solution, say 100ml. Now whenever you take 1ml of the liquid you're taking 500 mics (0.5mg), so dosing smaller amounts is suddenly possibly without a microgram scale :D

I've heard taking it sublingually/bucally is much better than insufflation. I took 3.75mg under my tongue and it was incredibly awesome. the profound psychedelic aspects manifest most with the afore mentioned ROA's. Just put the time in to make a solution and take it in your mouth. Snorting stuff is bad for you anyway.

Not really a great idea to order 50mg of something you're not prepared to handle

You are right I'm not sure I would of ordered it if I knew the equipment and supplies needed to prepare it for administration. I'm used to the type of stuff that is ready to use out of the bag or box. I guess I will do my best using Tregar's method. On the bright side if I do get it right I will have learned a new skill:D And besides how would you know if you can handle something before you try it? i'm a noob to psychedlics but every drug has potential negative outcome so there is always a risk something might go wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.