• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Question about eating on kratom

Lord

Bluelighter
I got kratom and tested the waters by taking 2g four and half hours ago. I then redosed two and half hours ago, all on an empty stomach. I got mildly high and felt intoxicated, but the nausea was very subtle. I'm really hungry now. Even though I don't feel nauseated, I'm not sure I want to risk feeling sick. Would it be ok to eat a (small) meal? I've already started eating and I feel fine.

If you experience nausea, try lying down. Often opioid (even Kratom) induced nausea can be alleviated by lying down. If you have access to 1st gen antihistamines such as diphenhydramine or promethazine then use those. Not only with they quash the nausea but they will synergise with the kratom nicely and enhance the high.

You should be fine, smaller meals are best when it comes to kratom and opiates in general. Morphoid's right, break out those antihistamines. Promethazine works wonders with kratom, diphenhydramine is good too.

if you feel sick you took too much...there is a very thin line...but kratom usually makes me feel hungry