Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Wet - Sticky - Gummy Cocaine

Johnny Clunkski

Bluelighter
Has this happened to you before.
You pick up an 8 ball of coke, half it say half for you half for your friend. It's fine to line up, its just a bit gummy. But you find you keep it for 2 weeks and it's starts getting very gummy and starts sticking to everything from your bank card / razor blade and when it comes to having it, you goes up your nose in one big ball, and gets stuck in your nose not giving you the full effects.
What iam asking is.
1) How can you prevent cocaine from getting Gummy and Sticky ?
2) How do you dry it out if it goes Gummy and Sticky ?
Cheers

Im not sure whether this is one 100% true or not, but i think that if you keep coke in a sealed plastic baggy it goes this way. If you keep it wrapped up in paper/cardboard it stays dry. How was yours kept?

If kept in a plastic bag, it will sweat and so will get all claggy, especially if kept in your pocket.
Personally I never have a large enough quantity of powders lying around to bother with a solution, but I would suggest grease paper/aluminium foil (open to criticism with that).
:)

Yeah i had it in a baggie, all sealed up.
So you suggest that i keep it in foil is the best place to keep it ? or any other ideas.
Cheers
J

Coke is quite sensitive to moisture, make sure you keep it with dessicates, those things that you find in vitamin jars that say "Do Not Eat." They will absorb moisture.
Also, try not to keep it stored for too long. If you do, keep it in a dry and cold place. Your freezer would be an ideal place
Check out this Other Drugs threads too:
here
and
here

Store it with a few grains of rice, like they put in salt shakers in restaurants!
Oh and make sure its uncooked rice (just kidding!)
Keep it stored in a dry, cool and preferably dark spot, just like a bottle of good wine!
As for drying it out I put a plate into the microwave for 45 seconds then pull it out and rack up on the warm plate!
Do not put coke into the microwave, you'll only make this mistake once!!

What about if i take it out of the baggies and put it straight into foil.. would that stop it from getting all clumpy ?
I would rather prevent it ?
Cheers
J

Ok heres the tip for drying it out.
1. Boil a pot of water
2. Once it has come to the boil, turn the gas off
3. Now sit a clean plate on top of the pot
4. Pour powder onto plate and leave for about 15 minutes (or longer depending on moisture density)
This should dry it out till it is rock hard. The steam keeps the plate at the perfect temperature for an extended period of time.
Just be careful when transferring back to the baggy or whatever, as the bottom of the plate will be wet from the steam.

In the microwave coke melts into a yellow sticky mess, that renders it all but useless for snorting!
Although Im sure someone will post a reply on how you can recover it!
And yes, get it out of plastic as soon as possible!

Good thing to do is put it on a plate underneath a lamp , ive found thats the best way to dry it out, its not complicated and u not really going to fuck it up.

both charlie and speed keep really good in the freezer, in plastic bags. Otherwise keep it somewhere where its cool and dark.