Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Diphenhydramine (250 MG) - Experienced - Benadryl for Boredom

Roque

Greenlighter
Ingestion: Orally w/ Water
Took in 2 Groups of 4 and last two together
Amount: 250 mg of diphenhydramine (10 (25 MG) Pills)
Time: 3:50 AM
Location: Room (light's off, TV in background, Headphones on and connected to lap-top)

Preparation: Stomach pretty empty, ate one light meal today around 5 P.M.

Mind set: Really bored from not being out much all day (I'm a road person, always out doing something) and a little frustrated being in the house, i feel like i wasted a day.

Experience: Previously used this on a daily basis with lighter doses for recreational use but since i have taken a "break" from any "medication", i had low tolerance to anything on this day.

3:50 - Ingested with water on empty stomach

4:00 - I decided to get up and get some water, not sure if its just placebo, balance seems slightly off or maybe I'm just being clumsy since its so late..also the air in my room feels fresher but at the same time I'm hot; not burning but just enough to be uncomfortable, I put on some music and listen while I wait for heavier effects..

4:10 - Definitely slowing motor skills already, laying down and body feeling slightly more heavy, music sounding clearer and more defined, not 'amazing' but definitely makes 'old' songs (songs from maybe 1 or 2 years ago) sound good and enjoyable that is IF you previously enjoyed the songs. (Still might've been placebo)

4:20 - Feeling pretty good, calm and relaxed, music still sounding pretty good, listening to some love music nothing aggressive and it brings up old memories tied with certain songs, feeling light as in care-free? Difficult to explain, as in at peace with the world and nothing can go wrong, lips feel strange as though mouth is either heavy and difficult to move or my lips are on the edge of numbing, feels pleasant though.

4:30 - Feeling slightly lightheaded (effect is magnified if moving head around)
Mouth feels pleasently ticklish, makes me smile! I feel so good and at peace right now.
Ex texted me a couple of minutes ago, usually I'd get annoyed but I feel strangely happy not from her text but just overall well-being. Looking around feels good like my eyes feel like their being gently moved in slow motion. Music sounds pleasant like its caressing my brain through my ears and feelings: pleasant-ness still increasing

4:40 - Effects definitely, eye sight (visual perception) is affected (i believe maximum pupil dilation kicked in here, but i don't know too much about physiological effects..), body feels A LOT more sedated and I'm more calm and at peace I feel like laying down and enjoying the peace and pleasure I'm feeling but I wouldn't want to waste it, texting with ex seems pretty easy and i don't care about the outcome like i usually would, just talkin is simple, words flow out naturally and nothing can bother or interrupt the conversation, breathing is slow and feels heavy to breath but in a relaxing way. Body has a wave of pleasure like if I'm coated in silk and its jus holding me in the perfect temp and I feel so comfortable.

5:00 - Effects hitting peak, weird disassociation (feeling 'out of it'), no hallicinations, KiD CuDi's music sounds amazing (more so than usual), almost dozed laying down, coordination is affected right now and body is pretty heavy, dry mouth, feeling tired like sleeping but I'm going to watch a movie in a bit, could've sworn clock said 6 but now its 5..slight OEV (..again I MIGHT just be really exhausted). Started watching Valentines Day with Jessica Alba ;-)

5:10 - Body is wayyyy heavy, feeling sedated calm and warm and with a good feeling like I sunk into my bed and it feels GOOD. Dry mouth very noticeable, have to double check spelling as well..
Audio Hallucination: Sounded like if someone punched the wall with huge force! A loud BANG!
was too sedated to react much though.
Arms feel heavy and separated from body when trying to move around, similar to being under an anasthaetic (in my opinion)

5:30 - Coming down with nice afterglow but I feel like getting up and doing something. Really tired though and I'm calling it a night.. (side note: while trying to go to sleep I don't remember too clearly but I was having some weird muscle spasms..but after a while I think I just blew 'em off and slept, I think I changed position every while until I could finally sleep)

Overall: It was pleasant trip except towards the end with the uncomfortable spams. :)

I probably would have passed out after like an hour..I have taken that in low doses for a sleep aid and it can hit you pretty hard in a sleeping sense..i never actually was able to stay awake to expirience it.

Nice Report man.

Yea, first time i ever tried it, i took only 25 MG and it knocked me out within 45 min. I couldn't even walk much less gather my thoughts :O
But for the sake of others and of science you must make sacrifices.
Thanks dawg, much appreciated..!

Hi i also take diphydramine and booze and like you I like doing that. Hey lets chat more about this please. I'm on yahoo YIM and my screen name there is tikrik By the way are you still taking them ? Hope to hear from you soon

^^^^Nice report, I can't do it any more, and never really liked any more than 250mg.

I probably would have passed out after like an hour..I have taken that in low doses for a sleep aid and it can hit you pretty hard in a sleeping sense..i never actually was able to stay awake to expirience it.

Nice Report man.

When you do more dph, it keeps you awake--your even awake for you first parts of actual sleep too. It really kinda sucks

I did this once when I was a teenager and I remember being caught in between sleeping and being awake with the walls looking like snakes and all sorts of terrible things a person should never experience. Please be safe when considering taking something that makes you delerious.

Man i tried 250mg once..never again. Just not enough benefits and the restless legs...fucking crist man i just wanted to do kung fu on a horse, like the muscle in my legs wanted to jump out my skin