• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

US-trained cartel terrorizing northern Mexico

Dude, wow, I was poking fun at the typo.

LOL I know:)

Mathematics of the universe...crack at a gas station...I wasn't trying to seriously make the point math professors see crack users as competition;)

I assure you the mathematics of the universe will be unaffected.

18474-smoke_tom_cruise_marijuana.jpg

Uhhh duh!!! The pharmacutical companies already have that covered and ohhhh crap that drug is making people drop dead where they stand or drive?? One drug known in just that affect just announced by legal ad is adhd drug????? No way huh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worry about legal drugs ! Be afraid and thats facts to choke on you that still deny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yah you the sheep americans!

Excuse me???

It really doesn't matter what the attitude of the U.S. is...change that as much as you want but so long as drugs are illegal those policies will cause violence. If you think the ideology of western culture i.e. propensity to stick drugs up their nose, can be changed..well don't hold your breath..

Could the violence really get much worse in Mexico anyway? They might threaten to kill more people if drugs were legalized but they kill a metric shit ton anyway..that doesn't really count as leverage. Besides to get cartel members to run around killing their countryman takes money, you can't get the footsoldiers to commit murder if you can't pay them.

Take away the cartels main source of income they die. They would no longer have the ability to purchase the corruption which creates the power vacuum enabling them to kidnap and traffic humans. Take police and military off the payroll and they'll quickly quit looking the other way.

Mexicans want jobs, they want safety..but those goals can't compete with black market drug profits.

We dealt with the exact same situation in the 20-30s, the violence decreased overnight when alcohol was legalized.

The U.S. government doesn't run a profit off the drug war exactly...they run a huge loss, but then that's the point. Create the problem and then create giant self sustaining bureaucracies to deal with it.

FACT: ONE PERSON IN DRUG REHAB ORDERED BY COURTS IS A COST OF 12000.00 for one person! NOT PROFITING OKAY THEN JUST JUSTICE SYSTEM ROBBING ADDICTS OF MEXICAN CHEMICAL WAR!!! It totally is insult to us citizens that get trapped in their sick disgusting drugs they since forever have brought to their people! ARE YOU JUST BLIND OR ALSO PART OF THE HERD??????????????GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE MAKING IDIOTIC VIEWS THAT YOU HAVN'T GOT CLUE ON!!!!!!!!!!! UM KAY!

Last edited:
FACT: ONE PERSON IN DRUG REHAB ORDERED BY COURTS IS A COST OF 12000.00 for one person! NOT PROFITING OKAY THEN JUST JUSTICE SYSTEM ROBBING ADDICTS OF MEXICAN CHEMICAL WAR!!! It totally is insult to us citizens that get trapped in their sick disgusting drugs they since forever have brought to their people! ARE YOU JUST BLIND OR ALSO PART OF THE HERD??????????????GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE MAKING IDIOTIC VIEWS THAT YOU HAVN'T GOT CLUE ON!!!!!!!!!!! UM KAY!

You need to speak more kindly to other human beings.
Please stop your insults and make your point in a more friendly way.

What a fantastic thread, the bunfights between the far from Severely Retarded and Charles ibn Manson as well as Witch vs Kong, are gripping stuff. And one can only imagine what Datshack had to offer.

Maybe 70% of foreign troops coming through Fort Bragg aren't going to use the skills they learn in ways appropriate for a Norman Rockwell painting. Whether as rogues or in service to their governments they will kill people, often defenceless peasants, and abuse what we laughingly call their human rights. It's the way of things in vast chunks of the world. US Army personnel who train the foreign killers know this full well. But in the army you don't question orders. Their bosses did some favour to our bosses and this is payback. It's the way it works. A hell of a world view. But a civilisation built on the twin towers of arms and oil isn't really the zenith of evolutionary possibility.

I would personally find Newsfox a tad more culpable than Al-Jizeera - which, whatever its politics, is a bold news gatherer - when it comes to shading the stories and revising history. On that topic, it's been swept a bit under the historical carpet that plans were already well advanced to go into Afghanistan after Bin Laden before 9/11. The world rulers can't make it tick, can't keep the whole show on the road without some form of war economy. Up to the lovers now, I'd suppose.

Last edited:
"Founders of the Zetas drug gang learned special forces techniques at Ft. Bragg before waging a campaign of carnage."
.......................................................................................

US-trained cartel terrorizing northern Mexico
Chris Arsenault
I think this is front page worthy. I noticed nobody's posted this yet.

So they trained 500 guys here in the US, "to fight narcotics", then they go work for the gulf cartel, then split off and kill all the other cartels? crazy 8o

yes, everything is a big conspiracy. I think your on to something re-tard. keep up the good work lol

I think the point needs to be made that the U.S. exports flawed prohibition drug policy to other countries while being the largest consumer of drugs.

We are the root cause of the entire problem. Every death in Mexico over drugs is our fault and whether we trained the killers or not is semantics.

If we didn't force everyone in the world to keep drugs illegal and sustain our own absurdly lucrative black market drugs would cause the same amount of violence as bananas or tobacco.

Considering our experience with the prohibition of alcohol resulted in the invention of organized crime we should know better than anyone the severe damage to society prohibition directly causes. This is a black and white issue. American citizens are bear more responsibility for drug violence and the negative effect of impure black market product than any other country.

America has completely ruined Mexico. The corruption they suffer is created by insane trillions of dollars in black market profits. The opportunity to get a piece of those trillions is a motivation no amount of government intervention will ever overcome.

yea thats what i was thinking we got the CIA flying coke in and we in Iraq or Afghanistan shit prob both letting and even helping them grow opium poppies so
heroin can be produced and sold to the US

interesting read...

"It's easy for soldiers to score heroin in Afghanistan
Simultaneously stressed and bored, U.S. soldiers are turning to the widely available drug for a quick escape.

BAGRAM, Afghanistan -- Just outside the main gate to Bagram airfield, a U.S. military installation in Afghanistan, sits a series of small makeshift shops known by locals as the Bagram Bazaar. For Afghans, it is the place to buy American goods, but the stalls that make up the heart of the bazaar are also well known for what they provide American soldiers stationed at Bagram. Walking through the bazaar it takes less than 10 minutes for a vendor in his early 20s to step out and ask, "You want whiskey?" "No, heroin," I tell him. He ushers me into his store with a smile.

The shop is small, 9 feet wide by 14 feet deep, and dark. The walls at the front are lined with dusty cans of soda, padlocks and miscellaneous beauty supplies. As we enter, a teenager is visible at the back, seated in a chair next to a collection of American military knives and flashlights. The shopkeeper speaks to him in Dari. The teen stands and heads for the door, where he stops and asks my Afghan driver a question. My driver translates, "He wants to know how much you want? Twenty, 30, 50 dollars' worth?" From past experience, for I have arranged this same transaction a dozen times in a dozen different Bagram Bazaar shops, I know that the $30 bag will contain enough pure to bring hundreds of dollars on the streets of any American city. Afghanistan, after all, is the source of 90 percent of the world's heroin. I say 30 and the teen jogs off...."

rest of story http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/08/07/afghan_heroin

our gov. is so jacked up

Faggotry

so we tried to help them better do their jobs, in a way that would also help save lives of their soldiers, a noble and self less goal, that cost us time and money, so we are not the bad guys here.

- Dear sir, this is a load of bullshit, Since when the U.S. has done ANYTHING overseas without an ulterior motive? - never that's when.
But i completly agree with the part that it is not your army's fault that these desertors turned to the cartels in search of a better paying job, this is our shit goverment's fault, but as for the killings and terror, there is definitely blame for the united states, since more than 80% of the drug production goes your way, and all the ridiculous laws you make to ban or restrict them (except for california) only make it's trafficking more profitable for cartels. So yeah, please don't act like your goverment is full of white knights.

so we tried to help them better do their jobs, in a way that would also help save lives of their soldiers, a noble and self less goal, that cost us time and money, so we are not the bad guys here.
this is truly what you believe? do you believe that officials in government believe that the drug war is the "right thing to do", and that is one of their primary motives? honestly curious. (this may make a good poll question? )