• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

question about this hydrocodone

olab7

Bluelighter
well i was in the medicince closet looking for medicine for my mom and i stumbled upon a bottle with one hydrocodone pill perscribed for my sister! ...back in march 2010 haha. is it still good? also it says "5-500" does that mean its 5 mgs? if it is then im sure it wont do anything for me even though ive never taken it before

It's a 5 milligram hydrocodone, 500mg acetaminophen tablet. If you've never done opiates of any sort (codeine, morphine, oxycodone etc) then one pill might have you feeling something nice.

If not then they're just an extra strength Tylenol for you.

yeah ive never done opiates. think itd do more than a little buzz? i dont want to bother if itll barely do anything

yeah ive never done opiates. think itd do more than a little buzz? i dont want to bother if itll barely do anything

It depends on the person. When I took my first Vicodin, I took a half of a 5/500 & was feeling really good & was buzzing pretty good but for others, it may not do anything. I had & still have a low natural tolerance. Some people can take 2 whole Vicodins their first time & may not feel as much because they have a natural high tolerance.

While likely it would produce some effects, they would almost definitely be quite subtle, and maybe even unnoticable. My advice would be to save the pill for a painful situation as it could provide better pain relief than just acetaminophen. Natural tolerance when it comes to opiates seems to vary a lot, but 5 mg is a very low dose of hydrocodone for most, even opiate-naive. Not saying it couldn't be good for you, but I wouldn't take it if I were you.

well i took 5mg hydrocodone for my first time opiate and i felt something. I felt a euphoria that came in waves and i felt amazing. The felt something for like 40 mins but only was feeling very good for like 10 mins. I'd save it and hope to get 1 more.

also i am a super lightweight

well i doubt id get anymore since i dont want to buy them really and this pill has been in their for a year so i just decided to take it so it doesnt go to waste. took it an hour ago and ive felt like a total of 15 seconds of euphoria and just feel relaxed. if i ever do get anymore its definetly something id like to try in a higher dose

pop that sucker. especially if you have no opiate tolerance. shit if it doesnt do anything, no loss. if it does, itll get you feeling really good (which it most likely will).

enjoy it!

¢нịηλ
19.gif

well i doubt id get anymore since i dont want to buy them really and this pill has been in their for a year so i just decided to take it so it doesnt go to waste. took it an hour ago and ive felt like a total of 15 seconds of euphoria and just feel relaxed. if i ever do get anymore its definetly something id like to try in a higher dose

yeah 1 5mg pill made me feel good but for a VERY short time. after that a week later i tried 10mg and i felt good but just for longer. Didnt seem to get any more intense though. Im gonna take 15mg sometime this week and im gonna see what happens. Now i should feel the full effects.

^^ of coarse it wont last long. its only a 5mg vicoden... but its better than nothing... mmmm what i would do to have no tolerance to opies.

To the OP, i suggest you go find a 30mg roxicodone. get at me in the morning ;)

19.gif
©нịиλωнıтε
19.gif

so im going to take 15mg probably on friday. This is my first time taking 15mg. How long will i be feeling good and the waves of euphoria i got for a short period of time with 5mg?

so im going to take 15mg probably on friday. This is my first time taking 15mg. How long will i be feeling good and the waves of euphoria i got for a short period of time with 5mg?

If you are anything like I was then it will give you a good hour or two of energy and overall well being....

It usually worked better if I staggered them, keep adding one more every 15 mins....

Although that is because the process is half the hook for me.....

That's also why I snort everything.........Swallowing a pill just throws the process away and I psych myself into thinking it won't work lol.....

If you are anything like I was then it will give you a good hour or two of energy and overall well being....

It usually worked better if I staggered them, keep adding one more every 15 mins....

Although that is because the process is half the hook for me.....

That's also why I snort everything.........Swallowing a pill just throws the process away and I psych myself into thinking it won't work lol.....

so u say i should snort it? many people say there is no point the snorting it though

so u say i should snort it? many people say there is no point the snorting it though

NO....

That is just my silly ass.....I get off on the process of snorting things....entirely mental....

It actually works better by swallowing.....just takes longer to hit.....

I have a mental thing that makes me think it won't work if I just swallow it......My tolerance is so damn high that it probably doesn't work anyway, the snorting just makes me think it does....

NO....

That is just my silly ass.....I get off on the process of snorting things....entirely mental....

It actually works better by swallowing.....just takes longer to hit.....

I have a mental thing that makes me think it won't work if I just swallow it......My tolerance is so damn high that it probably doesn't work anyway, the snorting just makes me think it does....

lol i could see if i snorted that i would feel it was better when really it is just a placebo. plus ive never snorted anything before so maybe i should try it out

no snorting if it is vicodin....these have 500mg of tylenol.....whenever you see vicodin or percocet or any painkiller that says 5/500 or 10/500 or 5/325 etc these all have acetiminophen in them....NO SNORTING

Do yourself a favor and try a pill or two....if it feels good and you have more pills and can play with 3 or 4 look up Cold Water Extraction

People say not to snort tylenol but it hasn't seemed to do anything to me......

I have done so for years and for some reason my nose isn't even damaged so far as I can tell....

But I would suggest swallowing them and feeling it out.......It will work better and longer that way if you don't psych yourself out like me....

People say not to snort tylenol but it hasn't seemed to do anything to me......

I have done so for years and for some reason my nose isn't even damaged so far as I can tell....

But I would suggest swallowing them and feeling it out.......It will work better and longer that way if you don't psych yourself out like me....

lol ok