Welcome to Outer Shpongolia!

Any idea if shpongle/tron has done any gigs around ireland or england ? india and all them trippy spots are a bit of a trek :L

I am pretty sure that Shpongle do shows in Western Europe pretty regularly. Much more so than in Ukraine, where they haven't been in over 2 years.

posford is from the uk and plays there regularly (including a roundhouse gig a couple of years ago). there are no upcoming dates on his site but keep your eyes peeled...

alasdair

shpongle or more realistically shpongletron needs to come to northern ohio. ever since i saw a video of them live ive decided its something high up on my bucket list. they seem to put on one hell of a stage show and id so anything pay any amount to get to experience that. id have to find some acid though most def. cant wait til my friend does his dmt extraction im gunna play divine moments while smoking, even though its not my favorite song i feel like it would have to be the choice.

if you like shpongle, check out:
ott (on twisted records, too)
hallucinogen in dub (hallucinogen is simon posford, 50% of the shpongle-core-team. ott did the dub remixes, REALLY great stuff, especially if you know & like the original (goa-)track. the hallucinogen in dub live-album is f***in wicked, contains 2 or 3 tracks that werent released as "normal" goa-versions before.

hallucinogen in dub live, cicada (the melody in the beginning is from the dub remix of hallucinogens "amgelic particals", one of my favorites (the original and the dubversion):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMSUsT4eZe4

Hahaha. I just played my mom (in her mid fifties) "I Am You". We were just chilling in the dark, in front of my stereo. Afterward she turns to me looking like a deer in headlights, and says, "I... am... Shpongled." :D

Anyone go to the Museum of Consciousness tour? The Shpongletron 3.0 was insaneeee. I only discovered Shpongle about 2 years ago but everything Simon and Raja Ram do just blows my mind and Shpongle has changed my life.

Wondering if anyone here shares the same passion for Shpongle that I do, I listen to their music almost every day and listened to most of their songs at least 30 times, some probably hundreds of times (Nothing is Something Worth Doing...). I try and get my friends as into it as I am but mostly everyone either doesn't like it or says something along the lines of "oh that's cool, sounds like some crazy shit to listen to while on drugs" and no one ever seems to fall as deeply in love as I did the first time I heard I Am You.

Did anyone go to the last roundhouse gig in camden followed by the after party in kings-cross?
To be honest I sold em, just wanted to know what the gig was like.

for something a bit more rare and not quite as kak
hallucinogen and tristan - stretch tastic.
or
hallucinogen - soltstice (warwick bassmonkey mix)

Never listened to stretch tastic, but I am familiar with the other song--in fact I'm gonna listen to it right now haha

I know 'Divine Moments of Truth' for a long time and loved it. Thanks to this thread I recognize, they do have a lot of fantastic songs.

Listening now zyrow...
Psydub from the first two.
Any tracks in particular? I'm getting this needle in a haystack feeling.
Thanks.

Shpongle.

I hope everyone knows them here.
Shpongle is an electronic psy-bient duo formed by Raja Ram (aka The Godfather aka TIP aka 1200 Micrograms and many other psytrance most influent names) and Simon Posford (aka Younger Brother aka Hallucinogen. Hope you know them to). A Shpongle album is a journey in your consciousness, and from the first to the last album, I've never heard a misplaced note. His tracks are multi-layered, poliphonic and morphing.
Give it a listen while you light a spliff if on the go ;)

Someone says its a beautiful trip with LSD to... =D

I've listened Museum of Consciuousness, the 2013 album a few times under the influence and it had me tripping hard but awesomely.

Write your trips in the Museum of Consciousness here!!!

Oh man shpongle <3
I have so much love for them. I was hoping to see a thread about them on here. :)
They have so much good going on. I have listened to them on countless DMT trips. I have experienced things I know I would of not experienced without them. And it was always so kind and beautiful.
Ahh the spice elves :)

dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt...divine moments now, Divine Moments of Truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...
be here now... i love everybody
<3

No turn left unstoned is amazing
The whole 'ineffable mysteries from shpongleland' album is amazing... Amazing doesn't even describe it.
<3

oh man shpongle <3
i have so much love for them. I was hoping to see a thread about them on here. :)
they have so much good going on. I have listened to them on countless dmt trips. I have experienced things i know i would of not experienced without them. And it was always so kind and beautiful.
Ahh the spice elves :)

dmt, dmt, doo dee doo dmt, lsd doo dmt, lsd doo dmt...divine moments now, divine moments of truth, total and utter cosmic stuff...
Be here now... I love everybody
<3

no turn left unstoned is amazing
the whole 'ineffable mysteries from shpongleland' album is amazing... Amazing doesn't even describe it.
<3

[snip]

LOL see this is prime example of why I love my girl <3 who just coincidentally also happens to be my new personal official DMT guru %)

I thought this was bumped to say a new album was on the way! Still though... pretty awesome.

^ Well, I have good news. :)

I didn't really dig Museum of Consciousness when it first came out, but I recently upgraded my DAC, which brought out some fine nuances in the production quality. It's so refreshing to hear good audio engineering after being hammered over the head with all the tinny, over-compressed garbage that passes for EDM nowadays. (Nothing beats Ott though, IMO.)

Last edited: