Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have some sort of contest in here. A fun one...and maybe one that will bring in more people.

oh, fantastic.

the news channel just had to report that AEP is sending out a shitload of extra crew tomorrow because we're supposed to get wet, heavy snow which will weigh down the power lines. but they pretty much say in a way that translates to "everybody's going to fucking die."

let's all freak the fuck out, now.

eat a dick, news.

OH NO! HEAVY SNOW ON THE POWER LINES!!!??? WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO???

the only thing that will take down power lines is an ice storm, or the cars that drive into the telephone poles because of the storm.

Damn I just got hit in the ass by a snowplow and my left ass cheek hurts. Only me. wtf.

yep, you heard it right. my friend was plowing my driveway with my roommate's quad and he had me stand on the blade for more weight (we can't use the normal weights right now but it's too light without it) but then on like the third pass he hit a big chunk of ice and the blade tipped foreward so I slipped off, but then the blade snapped back up full force right into my ass. So not only did i get hit by a moving quad, but a spring-loaded snowplow as well. My fucking ass hurts.

Fun with plows at it's finest.

Supposed to get mad snow tomorrow night. Gonna cop in the morning to deal with that.

yep, you heard it right. my friend was plowing my driveway with my roommate's quad and he had me stand on the blade for more weight (we can't use the normal weights right now but it's too light without it) but then on like the third pass he hit a big chunk of ice and the blade tipped foreward so I slipped off, but then the blade snapped back up full force right into my ass. So not only did i get hit by a moving quad, but a spring-loaded snowplow as well. My fucking ass hurts.

it's taking all the willpower i could ever possibly possess to not misquote that entire paragraph into very sexual and inappropriate things between your friends and yourself.

so.. sorry about your ass, bro <3

do what the cool kids (me) are doing and have a beer!

wayyy ahead of you. Afew of those and a bottle of mr boston's already lead up to this incident, so naturally I am continuing my evening.

And I appreciate your maturity. I have heard enough anal jokes about getting plowed in the ass for one night.

Last edited:
wayyy ahead of you. Afew of those and a bottle of mr boston's already lead up to this incident, so naturally I am continuing my evening.

doin it rite

thank god i stocked up on booze for SNOWPOWERLINEAGEDDON tomorrow.

there's going to be blood in the streets :(

EDIT: you're welcome! besides, that's what we keep BA around for

Status
Not open for further replies.