Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol he died of pneumonia. what a bitch way to go out.

ZOMG GUISE MY LUNGS ARE INFLAMED

anyone else ever try IV'ing brownie batter? i just did some and it was GREAT. i made up some double fudge, loaded it into a 10ml syringe and still have plenty left! why bother turning on the oven when you can use a needle? i think i'll try micron filtering next time though..

Did you come up with this on your own?? If so, I would like to shake your hand.....you should be honored by that, I am the only female administrator here ;)

To everyone else, morning guise

*shoots up some brownie batter*

Private pussy flaps, you down?
PS: I killed Jack Lalanne.

*Fetches glasses*

OK, let's see what kind of bad ass damage Rear Admiral Memphy and his rogue band of Ass Pirates managed to inflict last night..

Oh man, looks like it all got UA'ed..too bad :( :( :(

But y'all are big boys..I know y'all can do some decent trolling without me in charge..it may take a few months, but y'all will eventually learn.

And yes, your opposition is fucking BRILLIANT too. Sure, they UA'ed your posts while forgetting to UA where you were quoted ( http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9260852&postcount=11 ), but don't take that to mean that the OD mods are anything shy of super geniuses.

Cause it's a trap.

*Fetches glasses*

OK, let's see what kind of bad ass damage Rear Admiral Memphy and his rogue band of Ass Pirates managed to inflict last night..

Oh man, looks like it all got UA'ed..too bad :( :( :(

But y'all are big boys..I know y'all can do some decent trolling without me in charge..it may take a few months, but y'all will eventually learn.

And yes, your opposition is fucking BRILLIANT too. Sure, they UA'ed your posts while forgetting to UA where you were quoted ( http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showpost.php?p=9260852&postcount=11 ), but don't take that to mean that the OD mods are anything shy of super geniuses.

Cause it's a trap.

private pussy flaps got all worked up. i saw that, deletes our posts but lets the quotes stay.

i didnt even get a PM, wonder what gives.

edit: bingey i taught you everything you know about trolling son. rub some vagisil on yourself and calm down

Hai Memphis?? What's up dawg?

I almost got killed by a semi this morning, fucker pulled right out in front of me....would of been a tradegy

Hai Memphis?? What's up dawg?

I almost got killed by a semi this morning, fucker pulled right out in front of me....would of been a tradegy

oh, just working, bout to sneak out and catch a bankai so i can be mean without guilt on the phone

You feel guilt?? Are you sure YOU didn't grow a gaping vagina over night?

when a woman is crying over the phone because the check she wrote you cleared and she spent the last of her money on crack instead of food for her babies, it gets to you sometimes.

Nah, that wouldn't get to me, I would tell her to re-fucking-prioritize, especially in that scenario. I would die for my future babies...I wouldn't be spending their food money on drugs, and then cry about it to some stranger on the phone.

Nah, that wouldn't get to me, I would tell her to re-fucking-prioritize, especially in that scenario. I would die for my future babies...I wouldn't be spending their food money on drugs, and then cry about it to some stranger on the phone.

that doesnt acctually happen, i mean they cry, often, but they have yet to give me the crack excuse.

that doesnt acctually happen, i mean they cry, often, but they have yet to give me the crack excuse.

Why ya gotta fucking lie then???? :X

So you DID grow a gaping vagina....a crying woman on the phone, without a sob story, makes you feel guilty. That reeks of vagina!!

and the topic of "vagina" continues onto page three.

nicely done.

Status
Not open for further replies.