Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh jesus, both of you stfu.

neither of you will win. ever. you'll be losers forever. in everything you ever do.

FOREVER.

neither of you will win. ever. you'll be losers forever. in everything you ever do.

FOREVER.

only because you asked me to. not because im getting tired or running out of bingey the gaping vagina jokes.

FOREVER.

Thank you.

Jesus, memphis. Why can't you just accept that we're losers and move on?

only because you asked me to. not because im getting tired or running out of bingey the gaping vagina jokes.

<3

so, i got drunk last night and figured torrenting "a serbian film" would be a good idea so now i'm watching it hungover.

it wasn't a good idea. it wasn't a good idea at all.

<3

so, i got drunk last night and figured torrenting "a serbian film" would be a good idea so now i'm watching it hungover.

it wasn't a good idea. it wasn't a good idea at all.

i hear good things. child rape and such.

He's only mean to you because he likes you......although I don't know what is so bad about vaj, I personally LOVE mine, if I were you, I would take it as a compliment. ;)

He's only mean to you because he likes you......although I don't know what is so bad about vaj, I personally LOVE mine, if I were you, I would take it as a compliment. ;)

WTF??

He calls me a vagina, and you tell me I should take it as a compliment??

If you can neither resurrect Jack Lalanne nor ban memphis, then you have failed me as a BL administrator.

WTF??

He calls me a vagina, and you tell me I should take it as a compliment??

If you can neither resurrect Jack Lalanne nor ban memphis, then you have failed me as a BL administrator.

let me translate pff.

"WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAH WAH. ppppppffffffffftttt."

classic BA, crying with a hint of queef

So I just wiki'ed this "a serbian film" thing.

Why do I always do that? Now the movie is essentially ruined for me.

So I just wiki'ed this "a serbian film" thing.

Why do I always do that? Now the movie is essentially ruined for me.

dude, i read the wiki page before watching it also.

it's still completely fappable, don't worry.

anyone else ever try IV'ing brownie batter? i just did some and it was GREAT. i made up some double fudge, loaded it into a 10ml syringe and still have plenty left! why bother turning on the oven when you can use a needle? i think i'll try micron filtering next time though..

^?

NSFW:
75378-TrollFace.png

Yo i'm with you memphis. Even though we will never get back OD I say we can at least go over there and rock their shit for a while. I'll take a temp ban for the team. Or option 2, everyone sign onto their favorite troll account just to fuck shit up. Private pussy flaps, you down?
PS: I killed Jack Lalanne.

Status
Not open for further replies.