• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Mylan Fentanyl patch, can you shoot it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armagoth

Greenlighter
Ive been messing with every kind of opiate for years pretty much. Been going through methadone withdrawls because I couldnt get to the methadone clinic. I have a connection for fentanyl patches the bad ones made by mylan, I usually just chew on them for a while but I wanna bang the shit. Im not stupid enough to do alot but I wanna do it correctly. I was told white vinegar works I know water doesnt, anyone help me?

I don't know of a safe method, in fact I don't even know if there i one. In the interest of harm reduction I'd advise that you don't do this. Just take them via buccal/oral route, it's far safer.

Fentanyl is incredibly easy to overdose on, so IVing it is the most dangerous route of all.

yea I know all about the danger of doing this. Ive done every kind of opiate that I know of. I was using heroin for years along with morphine, methadone, oxycontin, hydramorphone ect. Vinegar does work but not that well in my eyes plus it burn like hell if you miss the vein even a little bit. I used to use vinegar for injecting crack. Im not worried about overdose because I wouldnt use very much of the drug. Just wanna find the best method.

yea I know all about the danger of doing this. Ive done every kind of opiate that I know of. I was using heroin for years along with morphine, methadone, oxycontin, hydramorphone ect. Vinegar does work but not that well in my eyes plus it burn like hell if you miss the vein even a little bit. I used to use vinegar for injecting crack. Im not worried about overdose because I wouldnt use very much of the drug. Just wanna find the best method.

Yeah, well ok, just wanted to put my warning out there. I would also point out that shooting up anything mixed with vinegar is not good for you. I don't doubt that you know the dangers or anything at all, I'm sure you've shoot up 100x more than I ever have, but you've got to be careful with what you stick in your veins.

Have you though about plugging a fentanyl solution?

I know someone who tried the vinegar extraction and injected it into his PICC line (about the most direct IV route there is). He didn't get high. He did get a fever of 104 (maybe not the warm and fuzzy feeling you're after?) and a week-long hospital stay.

So...just to be clear...not the best idea. Even beyond the issue of the fentanyl itself.

It's totally possible. The best way to do this is to cut the patch into squares(non gel ones) put in a spoon with vinegar, then apply heat to the spoon. let it boil, then let it sit until it cools, shoot and enjoy. It's a nice buzz and as far as danger goes, I think its pretty exaggerated.

This is an old thread that shouldn't have been bumped, and there is really no way that anyone providing a method for IVing fentanyl so not much harm reduction value, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.