• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Ketamine CWE?

Dioxy

Bluelighter
I'm sure this question has a basic answer but I'm poorly read on the subject of solvents...

Ketamine salts are said to be soluble in water - but is it efficient enough that it could be used to separate it from insoluble cutting agents with the traditional coffee filter method? Or would this be wasteful? There's a slightly corrosive crystal cut (I suspect a GABA inhib but speculation isn't very useful) which I want to get rid of!

Thanks for any tips!

No. Ketamine is soluble 200mg/ml. (if I remember right) and it's supposed to be slightly corrosive if you're snorting it.

You must be dealing with some shady characters if they are cutting your K with "corrosive crystals". wtf. You are better off just buying some sealed licks and cooking it up into powder yourself. It is cheap that way and will give you a pure product.

When sniffing it, it tends to be kinda rough on the nose anyways, are you sure about this "corrosive crystal cut"?

LOL. Who the fuck is selling you your Ketamine. What a shady son of a bitch putting corrosive cuts in your shit.

I'd be very, very surprised if any of the ketamine available in the UK was not bulked out with something or other, and it doesn't take that much of a stretch to presume it could be a salt with a ph balance that would irritate the delicate tissues in the nose, surely?

After the drought we've just had I'm lucky to get it at all. It's not my best source, but it's better than a great deal of the available product. I'm mostly just interested to see whether my suspicions are right by trying an extraction.

*Edit*
BrokedownPalace - I'd love it if that was an option. Unfortunately, at least for me, it really isn't! I've never heard of anyone getting sealed vials in this country, out of my social circles at least.

Last edited:
I'd be very, very surprised if any of the ketamine available in the UK was not bulked out with something or other, and it doesn't take that much of a stretch to presume it could be a salt with a ph balance that would irritate the delicate tissues in the nose, surely?

After the drought we've just had I'm lucky to get it at all. It's not my best source, but it's better than a great deal of the available product. I'm mostly just interested to see whether my suspicions are right by trying an extraction.

Shit, "back in the days" when I sold various shit I'd just cook the vial and sell it in straight quarters for $25 each. I never thought to cut it but I had a friend who would crush up a Soma which weighed a good 500mg to completely double his profit.

Shit, "back in the days" when I sold various shit I'd just cook the vial and sell it in straight quarters for $25 each. I never thought to cut it but I had a friend who would crush up a Soma which weighed a good 500mg to completely double his profit.

Sounds like good times mate haha. Unfortunately the scene is very different over here - It's a hell of a lot cheaper but the quality varies dramatically.

Looking at the profile for Soma, it wouldn't entirely surprise me if that was the cut I described. The reason I said GABA agent was because it seems to have a drowsy benzo-like quality to it which makes you groggy and tired for hours if not days - that said, it could just be psychological WD/general hangover from the preceding excess.

LOL, I'd get cases of K from Mexico...20 vials per case. 100mg/ml 10ml Ketaset. I loved cooking ketamine, it was just fun scratching the crystals off the plate and making sure to take it off the pot at perfect timing to make sure it comes out fluffy white. No brownish tint.

That was "back in the day"

LOL, I'd get cases of K from Mexico...20 vials per case. 100mg/ml 10ml Ketaset. I loved cooking ketamine, it was just fun scratching the crystals off the plate and making sure to take it off the pot at perfect timing to make sure it comes out fluffy white. No brownish tint.

That was "back in the day"

I used to just have a brand new steel pan on top of two hot plates set on the "Warm" setting.
No ketamine is lost or burned, perfect white crystals in a day...

Note You put a whole case in the pan as well.