• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Propylhexedrine & Orange Juice relationship?

DangerChamber

Bluelighter
Not many of you are fans of propyl, I know that, I can't say that I like the after effects too much. But I have a question to people that experiment with the drug as much or more than I do?

Have any of you tried eating the cotton with orange juice? I tried that today and noticed that the high kicked in much MUCH quicker than normal. Is there some sort of relationship between orange juice and propyl? Does the acidity make it kick in quicker or is it just a random occurrence that it's working so fast? It normally takes about 1-1.5 hours to feel anything. Anyone have any answers?

doesn't acid lowers amps absorption rate? eat some tums an hour before. or is that not an amp?

First off I,personally AM a fan of propylhexedrine. Im EXTREEMELY sensetive to any phenethylamines/benzenethylamines/similar compounds and to me the effects of propyl are somewhat like racemic amphetamine with a MDMAlike body high. My personal method of ingestion is to soak the broken-up cotton in warm lemon juice for 20-30 minutes and either gulp the lemon juice or mix it in tea to mask the lavender/menthol taste.
It does seem that the acidity either increases the bioavailability of the drug or the efficiency of removing it from the cotton, though my knowledge of chemistry is insufficient to say which or by what means.

Bottom line acidic juices do seem to increase the effects, so much so that i can't tell the difference between swallowing the whole cotton and just the lemon juice. Also dont overdo it on the stuff just because its OTC, it is has stronger vasoconstrictive effects than most stims and, based on day/days after-effects i'd infer its more neurotoxic as well. Thats about all i can come up with but if you have more questions il certainly try to answer them.

hope that helps

First off I,personally AM a fan of propylhexedrine. Im EXTREEMELY sensetive to any phenethylamines/benzenethylamines/similar compounds and to me the effects of propyl are somewhat like racemic amphetamine with a MDMAlike body high. My personal method of ingestion is to soak the broken-up cotton in warm lemon juice for 20-30 minutes and either gulp the lemon juice or mix it in tea to mask the lavender/menthol taste.
It does seem that the acidity either increases the bioavailability of the drug or the efficiency of removing it from the cotton, though my knowledge of chemistry is insufficient to say which or by what means.

Bottom line acidic juices do seem to increase the effects, so much so that i can't tell the difference between swallowing the whole cotton and just the lemon juice. Also dont overdo it on the stuff just because its OTC, it is has stronger vasoconstrictive effects than most stims and, based on day/days after-effects i'd infer its more neurotoxic as well. Thats about all i can come up with but if you have more questions il certainly try to answer them.

hope that helps
lol

yea no shit. I feel like I'm going to pass out everytime I get up, and this is a day after taking the stuff. Neurotoxicity is always on my mind when I'm on the stuff ironically. It just feels bad for your brain after awhile. Like it's trying to take a massive dump.

Have any of you tried eating the cotton with orange juice? I tried that today and noticed that the high kicked in much MUCH quicker than normal. Is there some sort of relationship between orange juice and propyl? Does the acidity make it kick in quicker or is it just a random occurrence that it's working so fast? It normally takes about 1-1.5 hours to feel anything. Anyone have any answers?

Benzedrex inhalers contain freebase propylhexedrine. As with other amphetamines in freebase form, it's an oily liquid at room temperature (a small portion will even vaporize at room temp, hence why it's in an inhaler. Amphetamine freebase was used in nasal inhalers in the past too). Freebase propylhexedrine, or amphetamines, also tend to be strongly basic. IIRC, their pH is around 11, a little less basic than bleach, but quite a bit stronger than baking soda.

When you take freebase propylhexedrine with something acidic, you are creating a salt of propylhexedrine. Salts of amphetamines exist as crystalline solids, so they are much easier to handle, and they are absorbed by the body much better than their freebase counterparts. So, orange juice + propylhexedrine freebase probably is creating propylhexedrine citrate in your stomach, which is why it kicks in faster.

doesn't acid lowers amps absorption rate? eat some tums an hour before. or is that not an amp?

Increasing the acidity of the gastrointestinal tract increases the absorption and excretion of amphetamines. Raising the pH of the GI tract slows down absorption and excretion of amphetamines. The point of taking tums with Adderall or something is to slow the excretion of the drug, therefore extending it's duration.

Freebase propylhexedrine raises the pH of the GI tract by it's own basic nature. taking tums with it would probably make it take even longer to come on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the same thing with the orange juice because it was all I had in the fridge....I felt effects in like 5 minutes!! My second 1/4 did the same!!

Last edited by a moderator:
SWIM did the same thing with the orange juice because it was all SWIM had in the fridge....SWIM felt effects in like 5 minutes!! SWIM's second 1/4 did the same!!

Swim just threw up his brain !!!

Duuuuuudddddee!! Benzedrex is soooo good and many people still don't even know about it, I think oj helps the high I swallow them cottons with it and it and goodbye to that lavender taste.

benzedrex is the lowest of the low in the stim foodchain man, i'd rather just not take drugs at all than take that.

Trypt, then you obviously have no issues with depression or anxiety or anything like that.....OR you were never lucky enough to get a fire batch of Benzedrex. They are about only 10% of the time you'll find them. Most batches are like caffeine/speed. But the fire batches are like STRONG MDMA. It's strange. So maybe you're not doing it right too so it makes it bad for you. For me the comedown from benzedrex is not bad at all if I eat before, during and after (sugar especially). I had a bad comedown my first time EVER doing it but I wasn't used to stims then and I don't think I did it right. So just letting you know I highly disagree with your comment. lol

Trypt, then you obviously have no issues with depression or anxiety or anything like that.....OR you were never lucky enough to get a fire batch of Benzedrex. They are about only 10% of the time you'll find them. Most batches are like caffeine/speed. But the fire batches are like STRONG MDMA. It's strange. So maybe you're not doing it right too so it makes it bad for you. For me the comedown from benzedrex is not bad at all if I eat before, during and after (sugar especially). I had a bad comedown my first time EVER doing it but I wasn't used to stims then and I don't think I did it right. So just letting you know I highly disagree with your comment. lol

I doubt he'll be around bro his last post in this thread was 6 and a half years ago...

Or follow my extraction Tek elsewhere online..

Extract cotton into distilled vinegar. Swirl/squeeze/let sit for a few hours. Discard cotton. Wash the vinegar a few times with non-polar (naptha, toluene, xylene work fine) to get rid of the oils which cause stomach upset and possible extra bodyload. Separate non-polar and discard. Evaporate vinegar to dryness, redissolve in minimal h20 and re-evaporate to ensure all acetic acid has evaporated. If done correctly the propylhexedrine from this is exceedingly pure considering the ease and availability.

(Note: This product can be used for just about every ROA, even IV. With that said, DO NOT use via IV even at this purity for it can cause instant death via a mechanism I can't remember at the moment. Please stick to snorting, rectal, etc.)

I've done a lot of extraction/purification Teks over the years but weirdly this one got the most attention... And even weirder I've never even tried the drug myself (had others bioassay) lol.

-GC

Or follow my extraction Tek elsewhere online..

Extract cotton into distilled vinegar. Swirl/squeeze/let sit for a few hours. Discard cotton. Wash the vinegar a few times with non-polar (naptha, toluene, xylene work fine) to get rid of the oils which cause stomach upset and possible extra bodyload. Separate non-polar and discard. Evaporate vinegar to dryness, redissolve in minimal h20 and re-evaporate to ensure all acetic acid has evaporated. If done correctly the propylhexedrine from this is exceedingly pure considering the ease and availability.

(Note: This product can be used for just about every ROA, even IV. With that said, DO NOT use via IV even at this purity for it can cause instant death via a mechanism I can't remember at the moment. Please stick to snorting, rectal, etc.)

I've done a lot of extraction/purification Teks over the years but weirdly this one got the most attention... And even weirder I've never even tried the drug myself (had others bioassay) lol.

-GC

That's really good, but the problem with these teks are that they often require the person to go out and buy the necessary chemicals since they are unlikely to have distilled vinegar and non-polar solvents just laying around, and the cost of it all and time invested in doing it defeats the purpose of easy to obtain and cheap OTC drugs... If someone had the money and time to do the tek they could probably just go out and buy "normal" drugs instead..

It's fascinating from a chemistry standpoint though...

Distilled vinegar is available almost anywhere, and is cheaper than bottled water. A small tin of solvent can be had for not far off the price of the inhaler itself and both the vinegar and solvent will last you many extractions. Then all that is needed is a glass dropper and glass cup. I'd be willing to bet many people already have all the necessary materials already in their own home, if anything a quick run down to the hardware store for some paint thinner is probably all that's needed.

It all comes down to how pure you want the final product. If your curious about trying propylhex up the nose this would be the easiest and cheapest way to do so. And even if it's just oral your still getting rid of those oils which the body isn't too fond of ingesting.

Plus propylhex sounds like not a bad drug, almost like a harsher MDXX type drug. I could see people out of curiosity doing this just to try it once.

-GC