• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants DAYTRANA-Calling for anyone and everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derejrcar

Bluelighter
Ok guys, so after doing some research, I can't find any really good info on how to abuse daytrana. Basically I heard that you can chew it like gum. I'm not sure if youre supposed to swallow the spit or not, so if someone could tell me that it would be nice. I have once tried to do daytrana orally...I put it onto the bottom of my tongue which I heard was supposed to be good. I felt extremely nauseous, to the point where I had to sit down. I just need some good, clear information about how to use daytrana. I've heard only good things about chewing it, but the one experience I had was terrible.

Just put it in your cheek. Be careful not to do too much though. You may want to start with only a quarter of a patch or so. I don't know how many mgs the patch is so I can't really give you any better advice aside from being careful and know how much you are taking, or not doing it at all.

Please read our guidelines and posting standards threads in my signature. We don't allow "how can do I get high off this?"-type threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.