6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ lmao!

Ran out of my bundle this morning! Already made the call so I'm scheduled to go to brooklyn tomorrow morning to go cop another bundle in BK. This dude's stuff is good enough to justify an hour and a half commute!

^ Yea, that's not bad. Tons of kids make the trip from LI out to BK which takes just as long.

Yea, I've had friends going there too. It's just harder to find a connect at first, unless you been to rehab. Nassau county has cheap buns too, but it's all about who you know.

Yea, thats western Nassau. There is weight all over LI, but when it's milled and bagged on LI, the bags are small. I prefer NYC bags, which are all over LI too.

Hey BarneyMosby- How much better would you say the shit you get from NYC is compared to what you get around Newark? I've heard of a couple people going to NYC to cop, but I'd never bother with it unless I had a phone # and a friend had taken me to see the connect at least once or twice before.

I wish I had the balls to go hit the streets looking for a connect. I don't think it's too good an idea though seeing as I'm about 5'5" and at best 110lbs and white as hell lol. Maybe if I had a friend with me that was a little more built than I am so I wouldn't be completely overmatched if it came down to it.

Hey BarneyMosby- How much better would you say the shit you get from NYC is compared to what you get around Newark? I've heard of a couple people going to NYC to cop, but I'd never bother with it unless I had a phone # and a friend had taken me to see the connect at least once or twice before.

I wish I had the balls to go hit the streets looking for a connect. I don't think it's too good an idea though seeing as I'm about 5'5" and at best 110lbs and white as hell lol. Maybe if I had a friend with me that was a little more built than I am so I wouldn't be completely overmatched if it came down to it.

Real drug dealers want your money and repeat business not to rob you for 20 bucks or so...... Find a crack head on the streets tell them you want a some dope and you will hit them off with a bag, they just have to introduce you to there main man.... the crackheads will be more than happy to score for a free bag

Real drug dealers want your money and repeat business not to rob you for 20 bucks or so...... Find a crack head on the streets tell them you want a some dope and you will hit them off with a bag, they just have to introduce you to there main man.... the crackheads will be more than happy to score for a free bag

I agree but, that doesn't mean shit doesn't happen. It doesn't matter how big you are when someone pulls a gun/knife or has a large group with em.

Yea, I prefer to stay away from crackheads... Now someone nodding out, that's a different story.

I agree but, that doesn't mean shit doesn't happen. It doesn't matter how big you are when someone pulls a gun/knife or has a large group with em.

Exactly. I've been way more paranoid ever since getting robbed at gunpoint about a year and a half ago.

Also, I usually only cop when I have a enough money for a brick. I live kinda far out from Newark and I don't got a car, so finding a ride and all that is a real hassle and taking the train costs way more since they upped fares last year, which includes a 6 mile round trip bike ride to the station if I can't get a ride there. It's $21 round trip to Newark from where I'm at. Not feeling like walking around talking to random bums with a couple hundred dollars in my pocket, ya know?

I put my wallet down the front of my pants when talking to bums and shit. I keep my I.D in pocket though.

Damnit dokomo! I was patiently waiting for the 1000th post so I could close it....

Status
Not open for further replies.