6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therockmonster are you racist? Just sounds like a drug deal to me, and he said he got hooked up.

Therockmonster are you racist? Just sounds like a drug deal to me, and he said he got hooked up.

Yea that's more or less the way i was leaning. I mean i dont particuarly enjoy copping dope in the asshole of a town that i am unfamiliar with from hobos but i mean... it happened

and as far as copping goes it really just depends. i mean shit i wish i lived in paterson (am i sourcing here?) and i could drive up give a number o bags and pick it up like a fucking mcdank's but in knox I had to do a little sniffing around.

Do you guys ever stay in your car when your copping or do you feel more in control walking? I prefer walking then bouncing to my car, but the car works to in the right situations.

car is so much better in my opinion cause if your in the part of town that you can buy dope open air then chances are theres not many white people walkin around...in a car your less noticeable then again you get popped and now you gotta put up a stak to get your car outta impound..if they let you get it back at all

Hell yea I was nervous. but like he said it literally took 5 mins and it wasn't as sketch as you might think... They offered me the pipe but I mean I'm not really into uppers plus that's just a bad plan anyway. I guess you'd have to have been there. I just don't think those homeless black guys knew what to think of me- yea i mean i doubt im gonna repeat that method.... It just went down like that yknow? In hindsight I obviously, first things first just needed to take just of one them (duh). But yknow what people say "Feel out a city" i mean it just takes foot work-

and... after being up for 3 days on aderall and menthols writing a thesis on dependency theory in Myanmar I had 3 bags tonight (to chinky) , and i mean maybe i was just happy to see them but they seemed large and in charge, and I am about to slowly pass out.

thanks for the tips and concern, and thank jesus and allah i didnt end up getting anal pinched by a desperate biggie smalls crackhead in a preds jerzee.. amen

you dont like uppers but pop adderal lol...and 3 bags sounds better but that seems like alot to smoke too..i dunno i gotta find it here..

^^^^

I hate adderall and being up for 2 days its just a miracle for classes and papers and work

and it is a bit much but i mean over like... a good 20/30 minute period.

No i am not racist. At all. Why would you think that?

Okay, so you would let two homeless crack addicts into your car, when youre by yourself, so they can take you to a dope spot? You would be completely cool with that, and you wouldnt be concerned at all about them robbing you? Honestly, thats a naiive and foolish thing to do, and mostly its dangerous and sketchy as hell.

all this talk got mw fiendin for some..i dont think ive been high since sunday or monday..ive just been doin a little bit each day to keep the sick off

thanks for the tips and concern, and thank jesus and allah i didnt end up getting anal pinched by a desperate biggie smalls crackhead in a preds jerzee.. amen

This story is a FAKE....everyone knows it's science fact that black hockey fans don't exist...duhhhh. Ok, I'm just bustin' balls, definitely a rarity though. I always laugh when my buddy gets real pissed because mad people ask if he works at the arena at Devils games because he's black and usually well dressed lol. It's funny as hell because he'll be in a jersey and everything, but because he's got a tie, dress shirt underneath it, some nice pants and shoes, they always ask him where shit is and whatnot. It's unbelievable.

To be more on topic here, def lettin' two random hobos off the street in yo whip ain't too smart. You never know how bad one of needs money and if they got a knife or something. Just gotta keep yourself sage with that. It's one thing if you got someone with you and it's only 1 guy, but once you're outnumbered, it's def way more dangerous.

How do you ration? I tell myself I'm gonna ration shit out sometimes n that shit never ends up working.

well even though i been doin dope for years..i only snort my dope and with that my wds arent that bad ...normally i buy a jab and have a few extra bags that isnt enough to get me high and use them up over the course of a few days..then i always save my emptys cause i normally dump out 98% of the dope but a little is always left and when you save a bunch up you can get a few decent lines that hold you over...i also always use the same bill when snortin my dope so the residue collects on the inside and then i just scrape it out whn needed

Its good to hear you dont shoot up chinky. Im taking a break from shooting up right now. Well, because i fucked my arm up pretty good from hitting a nerve or something. I accidentally pushed too deep, and my arm hhurt real bad every time i moved it for 3 weeks. I had to keep it like i had on an invisible cast.

Seriously though. Kids, dont shoot up!!!!! I know, i know, its so good!!!! But its really not worth it. Seriously. Its so bad for you.

One of my best friends, who has now been in rehab since early december, really went downhill fast after he started shooting up. First of all, he got this abscess just above his elbow the size of an orange. I would see him, and his arm was swollen to about twice his normal size. And he kept it like that until his arm was fucked up baaaaad!!! So after a week long stay at the hospital, they cut off a big chunk of his arm, and they had to graft skin from other parts of his body to cover up the gaping hole on his arm!!! Yall, his arm looked soooooo knarly/disgusting!!! Btw, he is living with his parents during this period, shooting up all day and driving around their car, all fucked up.... he ends up crashing his parents car, wrecking and totalling it. Since that day he got put in rehab.:(

Sorry about the rant, but i care about my boy a lot, and its really sad to see what he did to himself. He ruined his life. So in the name of harm reduction, i gave up shooting up. For a while ;)
Im thinking that shooting up on my bday and holidays like christmas and new years would be cool. That would work out good, i think.

Last edited:
well good news for me, my cravings seem to be subsiding with lots of help from phish and my hunger for summer tour and just thinkin how great it will be at fests this year not havin to bring in 1000 bucks worth of dope to get me through the weekend. ahhhh i hope it lasts. i think i can stay clean as long as i got my music and lsd and mahl dog lol. also should be off house arrest very soon, gf is gonna pay my bail!!!!!

stay safe yall!!!!

I've done it a few times.. letting random black people in my car. One time, when I first started copping in Newark and I was driving around not really knowing where I was going or anything, I drove down a block and heard a whistle so I pulled over and see older black dude coming. He asks what I need I told him and I think he's got it and shit on him and he was a dealer.. well he was just really a middleman. He got in my car and took me to a spot. I judged him quick though, he seemed like a humble nice dude. Didn't look too menacing or thuggish. Kind of blue collar type. So I felt OK doing it. We chatted and shit and I got his number, he went and we got shit. I threw him 2 bags and like $3 for helping me out. But yea, had to drive him back to his crib which was like 5 blocks away. I've also driven around actual dealers I know around which I feel sketchy doing, not because I'm scared of them, I'm scared of the heat it would bring if a cop seen a black dude and a white kid in a car together.. and yes it happened once. But we had a legit story, I drove him to get his car out the impound lot and cop sees us chilling there. Looked MADDD shady, but luckily he had nothing on him. We just told the cop we were waiting for the impound lot for my guys van. He kind of looked suspicious about it but drove away. But he definitely scoped us the fuck out and questioned us straight up for no reason lol.. then once we got the van out he got the dope out his secret compartment hahaha. I'll give guys rides no problem as long as it's not too far or anything. The quicker I can get them to meet me and get my shit, fine with me. But I definetly would scope out RANDOM guys first before letting them get in your car. Plenty of times guys in the projects always try and open your car doors when your in there. You can hear the handles clicking on all sides of the car. Like for real, imagine I didn't know ANYONE there and the doors were open I would get robbed and my car stolen and probably fucked up pretty badly. Luckily I knew people there so when something happens, they take care of it. But you always lock your doors and don't let any real young kids that look like they want a piece of your shit in your car, even if they say they got shit. You want to see the drugs first. Then you want it in your hand before you hand over money. After you see how they act one or two times, then maybe get their number and feel more comfortable with them and let them in your car or something. But ALWAYS be on your guard. These guys are criminals, gang members looking for stripes, stick ups looking for a mark. Crime is universal.

I've done it a few times.. letting random black people in my car. One time, when I first started copping in Newark and I was driving around not really knowing where I was going or anything, I drove down a block and heard a whistle so I pulled over and see older black dude coming. He asks what I need I told him and I think he's got it and shit on him and he was a dealer.. well he was just really a middleman. He got in my car and took me to a spot. I judged him quick though, he seemed like a humble nice dude. Didn't look too menacing or thuggish. Kind of blue collar type. So I felt OK doing it. We chatted and shit and I got his number, he went and we got shit. I threw him 2 bags and like $3 for helping me out. But yea, had to drive him back to his crib which was like 5 blocks away. I've also driven around actual dealers I know around which I feel sketchy doing, not because I'm scared of them, I'm scared of the heat it would bring if a cop seen a black dude and a white kid in a car together.. and yes it happened once. But we had a legit story, I drove him to get his car out the impound lot and cop sees us chilling there. Looked MADDD shady, but luckily he had nothing on him. We just told the cop we were waiting for the impound lot for my guys van. He kind of looked suspicious about it but drove away. But he definitely scoped us the fuck out and questioned us straight up for no reason lol.. then once we got the van out he got the dope out his secret compartment hahaha. I'll give guys rides no problem as long as it's not too far or anything. The quicker I can get them to meet me and get my shit, fine with me. But I definetly would scope out RANDOM guys first before letting them get in your car. Plenty of times guys in the projects always try and open your car doors when your in there. You can hear the handles clicking on all sides of the car. Like for real, imagine I didn't know ANYONE there and the doors were open I would get robbed and my car stolen and probably fucked up pretty badly. Luckily I knew people there so when something happens, they take care of it. But you always lock your doors and don't let any real young kids that look like they want a piece of your shit in your car, even if they say they got shit. You want to see the drugs first. Then you want it in your hand before you hand over money. After you see how they act one or two times, then maybe get their number and feel more comfortable with them and let them in your car or something. But ALWAYS be on your guard. These guys are criminals, gang members looking for stripes, stick ups looking for a mark. Crime is universal.

I mean no doubt it was shady but as it turns out (copped some this morning) the dude I was fucking with usually has bags on him, we just had to make a run to the dope spot yesterday.

See I originally thought he was carrying so that's why we were going back to my car.

And honestly, it is kinda naive to say this, but this guy wasn't a gangbanger or meth-addled burnout, just a nig on the corner who's eventually gotta flip cash to his nig at the dope trap, and being as such he's got a lot more use for me if i come buy bags every day than if he jacks 20 bucks off me and never sees me again.

well even though i been doin dope for years..i only snort my dope and with that my wds arent that bad ...normally i buy a jab and have a few extra bags that isnt enough to get me high and use them up over the course of a few days..then i always save my emptys cause i normally dump out 98% of the dope but a little is always left and when you save a bunch up you can get a few decent lines that hold you over...i also always use the same bill when snortin my dope so the residue collects on the inside and then i just scrape it out whn needed

alright yeah i only snort as well and emptys are definitely the shit. i usually just scrape the bill after after each time tho since its usually goin back in my wallet anyways, esp if im on the go. the worst is forgetting to make sure you got a bill on ya for after you cop and there's not even any paper around for a makeshift.

Scoring drugs 101, haha.

One of my best friends, who has now been in rehab since early december, really went downhill fast after he started shooting up. First of all, he got this abscess just above his elbow the size of an orange. I would see him, and his arm was swollen to about twice his normal size. And he kept it like that until his arm was fucked up baaaaad!!! So after a week long stay at the hospital, they cut off a big chunk of his arm, and they had to graft skin from other parts of his body to cover up the gaping hole on his arm!!! Yall, his arm looked soooooo knarly/disgusting!!! Btw, he is living with his parents during this period, shooting up all day and driving around their car, all fucked up.... he ends up crashing his parents car, wrecking and totalling it. Since that day he got put in rehab.:(

I see that you're from Phoenix, so I assume your friend was using black tar heroin, right? Black tar heroin fucks your veins up real bad and I hear that you're much more likely to get an abscess from missing with it compared to powder dope like we get on the east coast.

That's a really sad story though, I hope your friend gets his life together in rehab and can do well after he gets out.

i aint ever seen tar out here in nj, do you gotta hit off a mexican neighborhood or something, everywhere powder prevails,

^^^ i would say there is no tar or very little in NJ just like here in chicago..im sure theres some mexicans somewhere that got it but they prolly aint sellin it..ive only heard of tar one time in chicago and it was from these PRs who lived by one of my friends but everytime i asked for a gram of it they could never get it and personally id rather have powder dope anyways..i was just hopin and still hoping to try it out

alright yeah i only snort as well and emptys are definitely the shit. i usually just scrape the bill after after each time tho since its usually goin back in my wallet anyways, esp if im on the go. the worst is forgetting to make sure you got a bill on ya for after you cop and there's not even any paper around for a makeshift.

just use a dollar bill and keep it to the side rolled up and dont spend it and never unroll it.;.then one of those rainy days when your broke and sick unroll it and scrape it and your good..you would be suprised how much dope gets collected in the bill...i also always do my dope at home thats why i can just keep it to the side, and if im out or somewhere else then ill just use a differnt bill....i mean come on its just a dollar if you cant spare it and keep it aside wiith out spending it..well i feel bad for you then and maybe you should think about priorities and not drugs

Its good to hear you dont shoot up chinky. Im taking a break from shooting up right now. Well, because i fucked my arm up pretty good from hitting a nerve or something. I accidentally pushed too deep, and my arm hhurt real bad every time i moved it for 3 weeks. I had to keep it like i had on an invisible cast.

Seriously though. Kids, dont shoot up!!!!! I know, i know, its so good!!!! But its really not worth it. Seriously. Its so bad for you.

im just afriad of needles and everyone who did dope when i started would tell me..let me hit you and youll love it and snorting is just wasting the dope and they would just say no one ever sticks to just snorting and well i took it as a challenge like fuck yall..sure i use more dope then someone else who slams their dope but i also dont do dope before 6pm..i dont wake up and have to do dope to feel good..even when im sick and have just emptys and shit left i still wait til 6pm or later to do it...i dont have redose when i get high and theres lots of other things that are positive..i mean i talk to people who shoot and they need to have a bag in the morning to even get outta bed and to me that sounds pathetic..sure i never felt a real "rush" and sure i gotta snort 7-10 bags when someone who slams needs only 2 but i dont care i still nod and get high and thats all that matters to me

Status
Not open for further replies.