6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope i stay on 7th ave and mcdowell, right by downtown.:)

No locations of where you got drugs please.

Alaskain thunder fuck? Sounds great man! I wish i could get the weed like that. Well they did just pass medical mari here in az, so its a matter of them opening dispensaries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on my buddy armond lives right there. But Yeah they should start popping up everywhere. Depending on if the state placed strict (if any) regulations on opening dispensaries. I live in a pretty rural area right now and have 3 of them within 30 minures lol. I love bein able to buy high quality grapes right in michigan that were only once on available on rare occassion or in cali. Nothin beats bein able to walk into a store pick out your favorite strain(s) or some high quality hash. Maybe some cookies or a big ol brownie and drive em home legaly. I just got flicked the other day and my car reaked of bud and the pig thought he had me... until i whipped out my card and drove off into the sunset LOL.

Anyways since this is the Heroin discussion I better stay somewhat on topic lol Im noddin bawls right now hehehe

Tommyboy--well its been over a year since i have picked up th3re, plus the set up was call n meet, its not like theres a gang of mexicans slingin at the intersection i mentioned.

Its funny how i used to drivr way the fuck out to mesa and tempe to pick up. Now i can get it and be back in 15 minutes or less.:)

By the way, i am noddin nicely, nice saturday morning :)

Also, i would love bein able to drop by a dispensary and get some fire ass medical grade marijuana..shit, i would try an buy in bulk, like a lb..hah imagine if there was h dispensaries!

H dispensaries! LMAO. And if you have you medi card here you can have up to 12 plants at a time so if you grow them in cycles of 4 you can have a harvest of most indica type strains every 6 weeks or so. Depending on how green your thumb is that could be anywhere from 2 to 6 ounces per harvest. Now my dad has whats called a caregivers card so he can grow for himself and 5 other people with medi cards. amd anything leftover he sells to the dispensary. Do the math thats alot of weed lol.

But yeah I had a phone connect that ran outa tempe and south scottsdale. But my best connect was out in the avenues on the west side. Cheap and good azz dope. You cop downtown I take it close to home? (i wont get anymore specific and to those that dont know the avenues is phoenixs entires west side whilst the eastside is all "streets")

Tommyboy--well its been over a year since i have picked up th3re, plus the set up was call n meet, its not like theres a gang of mexicans slingin at the intersection i mentioned.

I figured that, but I still can't allow any intersection to be named, even if it is no longer a drug area, or it was an area that every1 knew. The reason being, that then I would have to make the decision on where to draw the line when it comes to naming locations. It is best to avoid it all together. The only intersection that I would allow would probably be Haight n Ashbury :)

The same goes for prices. It is best to avoid them, rather than having to decide what is and isn't allowed.

H dispensaries! LMAO. And if you have you medi card here you can have up to 12 plants at a time so if you grow them in cycles of 4 you can have a harvest of most indica type strains every 6 weeks or so. Depending on how green your thumb is that could be anywhere from 2 to 6 ounces per harvest. Now my dad has whats called a caregivers card so he can grow for himself and 5 other people with medi cards. amd anything leftover he sells to the dispensary. Do the math thats alot of weed lol.

But yeah I had a phone connect that ran outa tempe and south scottsdale. But my best connect was out in the avenues on the west side. Cheap and good azz dope. You cop downtown I take it close to home? (i wont get anymore specific and to those that dont know the avenues is phoenixs entires west side whilst the eastside is all "streets")

Yep, i pick up just down the street, i would be back 15 min tops. And theres a meth lab just a couple houses over, if i was into meth that would be convenient! But meth sucks. Me no like methamphetamine. And theres a crack house just down the street, on my block too. And theres an abandoned house on my block, where all sorts of street people reside. And i dont even live in the ghetto..
Im hopin some mj dispensaries pop up round here soon. It would be great!

Yep, i pick up just down the street, i would be back 15 min tops. And theres a meth lab just a couple houses over, if i was into meth that would be convenient! But meth sucks. Me no like methamphetamine. And theres a crack house just down the street, on my block too. And theres an abandoned house on my block, where all sorts of street people reside. And i dont even live in the ghetto..
Im hopin some mj dispensaries pop up round here soon. It would be great!

Same here Rock Monster, their is at least 2 meth labs on my street that I know of..lol.but I don't care for doing that shit anymore,used to when I was in highschool in the early and m id 90's and for a while in my 20's ,but I'm about to turn 34 and that meth is too hard of the body for me nowdays,lol. No crack house on my street though, crack is a few streets over from here, their is a dope/heroin flop house up the street from me, but I do not go to them, mainly because the cops and everyone in the area knows that they are all junkies going and living there, plus I had a dude I know go and get some dope from there once and it's cut too much compared to what I'm used to.
It's a bunch of needle freaks there anyway, and I snort my powder, and dude was telling me they had used needles laying around in that place all over so, that and the lower quality dope they got, makes me say fuck that place, it would be conveniant though if it was a cleaner type place, with better dope,since it's like 6 houses up my street!! But fuck that shit and fuck the meth labs up the street also, damn fools gonna catch their house on fire one of these days and burn half my street up!!

Its a midwest thing. Bobby brown. charlie brown. regs. commersh lol and my all time fav reggie miller

Mersh around me is used to describe dromercial..some decent seedless pot but sometimes its all bricked up and shit..hard to. Describe it really..I gues you would say its 40s..with 30s being regs and 60s being something decent..we get this middle of the road type..we also call it baby dro..

Bricks its nice too see someone else who sometimes has to blow that many bags and not move to the pin..

And I gotta say I'm. Afraid of the needle too but I got tatts..they aren't to bad its like someone takin a hot needle and pullin it across your skin with the needle goininto your scin a couple thousand times per second..I can't do the whole 1needle goin in thing..I can't even watch it really either

Last edited:
Mersh around me is used to describe dromercial..some decent seedless pot but sometimes its all bricked up and shit..hard to. Describe it really..I gues you would say its 40s..with 30s being regs and 60s being something decent..we get this middle of the road type..we also call it baby dro..

When I was in Illinois visting for a few months, what they called commercail was vastly different than commercial shwag dirt weed in the South, the commercial their in Ill. is like you said seedless, sometimes bricked up,sometimes not so much and was in the 40"s as you said, beat the hell outta what we call commercial here=dirt ass seedy shwag, although it is super cheap here, I never buy it.lol. we got "baby kind" here also..no doubt the same type of mid grade shit you get they call baby dro there!

Yea I don't know how to describe it really..but its really the besyt blunt weed..its like someone tried. To grow something really good but didn't know what tthey where doin and fucked up somewhere and it only came out ok..you see it and smoke it and think "if they knew wht they where doing this weed would be awesome"

That's where dromercial came from cause it reminds us of just some mass produced seedless weed kinda how regs is..Mexicans don't care what it looks like they just bag it up and sell it for profit..same with this shit..its like its grown to make money and they don't care tht its not some killer buds

^i agree with you chinky, about how the mexicans n how they sell a lot of shitty drugs. Know what i mean? For example they got their brick weed like you mentioned, and they got tar, too. But dont get it twisted, like im sayin they aint got killer buds.

Bricks its nice too see someone else who sometimes has to blow that many bags and not move to the pin..

And I gotta say I'm. Afraid of the needle too but I got tatts..they aren't to bad its like someone takin a hot needle and pullin it across your skin with the needle goininto your scin a couple thousand times per second..I can't do the whole 1needle goin in thing..I can't even watch it really either

Yeah that's the thing is it usually takes me at least about 2 bundles to get feelin pretty good, I know if I shot up obviously I could prob be feelin great off 7 or 8 all the time but I just can't do it. Last time I was in jail the nurse givin me my shots was makin fun of me talkin bout how she never seen such a big guy so afraid of needles.

With tats I know it ain't the straight up same thing as a shot but it's just the pokin the skin and shit, some day I'd like to get some ink but I'll have to be nodded out durin the process haha

As far as dromercial is that the same thing as what we call beasters? The Canadian shit that looks good, sometimes smells good, but its got like no high to it? Sounds like the same thing but I thought beasters was the universal term for it and shit.

As far as dromercial is that the same thing as what we call beasters? The Canadian shit that looks good, sometimes smells good, but its got like no high to it? Sounds like the same thing but I thought beasters was the universal term for it and shit.
We call it pretendica round these parts.

^i agree with you chinky, about how the mexicans n how they sell a lot of shitty drugs. Know what i mean? For example they got their brick weed like you mentioned, and they got tar, too. But dont get it twisted, like im sayin they aint got killer buds.

yeah thats what i was talkin about..i mean the only thing i can say about it is ..they are just being lazy.

i mean weed is a really easy plant to grow in the wild because well its a weed..it needs very little maintence..mexicans dont do that for the most part because theyy grow mainly outdoors and they have a lot of it to deal with..

the guys who grow kush are growing that shit indoors and really make it ideal situation but its not 2acres of weed..they might have 100plants so they can take the time to really care for their shit

you hear about 1000-2000 pound busts of some regs from mexico but when you hear about high grade busts the most you really hear is like 100-200lbs and it came from the west coast

Yeah that's the thing is it usually takes me at least about 2 bundles to get feelin pretty good, I know if I shot up obviously I could prob be feelin great off 7 or 8 all the time but I just can't do it. Last time I was in jail the nurse givin me my shots was makin fun of me talkin bout how she never seen such a big guy so afraid of needles.

With tats I know it ain't the straight up same thing as a shot but it's just the pokin the skin and shit, some day I'd like to get some ink but I'll have to be nodded out durin the process haha

wow beasters..i havent heard anyone use that in a long time..its pretty much like beasters..sometimes stemmy, you might find a seed or 2..

i dont know exactly where the weed comes from, never really asked..but if its from canada then yeah

ahhhhhh long time no see my friends. just read the whole thread lol. man i missed ya guys. well, i got sum good, bout to do a lil more right now, only got 2 bags but itl do. looks like il be gettin off house arrest on the 5th, but il have to do TASC which blows nuts. any chi town folk have and experience wtih tasc? anyway, i be around tommorrow nite too. nice checkin in.

damn this thread is still being recycled and reincarnated over and again after all this time..

Anyway, The chi west side is dead these days. Total crap shoot going down there unless you are native to those parts..

Its like a game of russian roulette whether you get popped or not, and the dope itself is bogus almost everytime. Cut to shit, I'd say most bags from out there would be lucky to be 5% pure.

The burbs are where its at; wayy better dope and no crapshoot. I haven't hit the city up in almost 2 yrs and never will again..no matter how dry it may get.

yes, I know that the burbs don't have 'open markets'..but there are more and more spots popping up everyday with Dope use growing 10fold in the burbs.. and it ain't hard to sniff them out if you have half a brain. But I truly don't understand how ppl that look like they DO NOT belong in the westside can get habits where they are running up there everyday and NOT expect to get arrested.

sunday noddington

damn this thread is still being recycled and reincarnated over and again after all this time..

Anyway, The chi west side is dead these days. Total crap shoot going down there unless you are native to those parts..

Its like a game of russian roulette whether you get popped or not, and the dope itself is bogus almost everytime. Cut to shit, I'd say most bags from out there would be lucky to be 5% pure.

The burbs are where its at; wayy better dope and no crapshoot. I haven't hit the city up in almost 2 yrs and never will again..no matter how dry it may get.

yes, I know that the burbs don't have 'open markets'..but there are more and more spots popping up everyday with Dope use growing 10fold in the burbs.. and it ain't hard to sniff them out if you have half a brain. But I truly don't understand how ppl that look like they DO NOT belong in the westside can get habits where they are running up there everyday and NOT expect to get arrested.

sunday noddington

phone connects willing to meet in a safer area. Ive never had a problem (no police record - knock on wood) and my guys have been on point for awhile now. yeah getting them is risky but after a couple trips your set. its harder to sniff dope out in the burbs. and if you deal with whites or mexicans you have to know someone.

Having a connect that will meet you in a safer area is definitely key..but most of the runners don't have cars or license (and def no insurance) and arent willing to meet far away from their 'post'. But I'm glad to hear that it is working out for you. The further you can get them to go and meet the better.

And unfortunately, after 'a few trips' you are not set..youre just personally more comfortable since you're used to the route..but statistically you are no better off than the 1st,2nd or 435435th time you score lol. Don't be fooled like that.

what I meant was initially I was taking a huge risk going into hot places to make connections and now that I have some that are reliable and meet outside of the hood the risk is cut somewhat. but yeah theres always going to be some risk to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.