6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
man chinky u just look for any reason to get up on ppl make em no ur "the boss". i dont see how droppersnecks post could even be thought to be trying to source. like nothing about that post is even close to sourcing. all dropper said was she dont no how to go about goin to the barrios, wasnt askin for help, just sayin that she/he dont no how to so she/he would not try to even attempt, and that her/he connects werent cuttin it. sorry man but get over urself, just cuz they dont no where to get dont mean they are lookin for souces.

sorry droppersneck for chinkys hostility. and u to schwiftee, chinky sumtimes forgets that just cuz hes been around for ever and has heard all, dosnt mean that new peopple know all and know what has been said before.

cut em a fuckin break chink...

ok chinky baby, I went over the previous versions of this thread and even the chicago heroin thread where I see you were most influencial in how you masterfully kept things moving. it was truely legendary.

Thanks for setting me straight______________buddy!

I am Noob

Jesus Christ this is what I live for on bluelight hahaha

Waiting for my boy to wake the fuck up so we can go cop. Back in the game for now.

^ nice I loaded up for the whole w/e on friday. smoking some weed now and saving myself to do a big shot right before and all during the games today.

Nashville has tar only pretty much to you in Nashville, learn some spanish and spanish slang for drugs and you will be ok,Most likely. Memphis has powder or various types and also tar, but I don't know where in Memphis to get tar. also Memphis is on I-55 north or New Orleans, south a ways from Chicago, and most powder dealers here are actually from New Jersey,after the 20+kg bust a few months ago, and 20+ people along with it, most of the dealers went back to NJ I AM told..and that was 20+kg of powder, a lot for a city of 600,000+ people like Memphis, it's got alot of the dealers left nervous as hell...but you can still get the good to fire powder as always, the prices have gone up though somewhat for the fire powder, dunno about tar availability or prices,just know it's there somewhere!! lol..

ooooh a new thread...

hows the dope in chicago been recently? haven't copped in over a week but hopefully gonna get around a pack this week. GO BEARS!!

man chinky u just look for any reason to get up on ppl make em no ur "the boss". i dont see how droppersnecks post could even be thought to be trying to source. like nothing about that post is even close to sourcing. all dropper said was she dont no how to go about goin to the barrios, wasnt askin for help, just sayin that she/he dont no how to so she/he would not try to even attempt, and that her/he connects werent cuttin it. sorry man but get over urself, just cuz they dont no where to get dont mean they are lookin for souces.

sorry droppersneck for chinkys hostility. and u to schwiftee, chinky sumtimes forgets that just cuz hes been around for ever and has heard all, dosnt mean that new peopple know all and know what has been said before.

cut em a fuckin break chink...

completely agree wit ya brother, not sure why his posts seem so mean-hearted a lot of the time.

Last edited:
ooooh a new thread...

hows the dope in chicago been recently? haven't copped in over a week but hopefully gonna get around a pack this week. GO BEARS!!

completely agree wit ya brother, not sure why his posts seem so mean-hearted a lot of the time.

Chinkys a no nonsense type of guy, apparently.:\

Yo chinky, hopefully you're nodding hard right now so you don't have to see how bad the bears are playing...... and as I typed this Urlacher just made an interception.

^^^im about to start getting high, just snorted my first 2 bags right now

and i will aplogize about last night i got a little too high for my good and got into an argument with my family and took it out of yall here..i admit i did come off a little punkish laqst night and like i said i apologize for it

but RM said it right i am a no nonsense type..its just ive been here for so long and dealt with so many of you people that are here fpr wrpng things its easy to weed out the bullshit..even when it looks like they arent sourcing, they really are

^^^ In my experience Chinky knows what he is talking about , and he knows whats what on here. He does not Bullshit and does not take any bullshit from anyone, which is why we get along I think..lol..Besides similar musical tastes and ROA for our dope, anyway He can tell when someone is sourcing better than most and I sure as hell am not as internet savy as he is, he has helped me, an older dude(only 33 ,34 in May) learn to read peoples BS. better than I used to..I am better when hearing a voice and seeing someones body language and ton eof voice and the eyes, I learned a lot about peoples body movements and eyes never lie...lol..but know on the internet for the first time ever posting here in Bluelight I had to adjust to reading between the lines of typed shit...anyway..got some snorting to do myself...lol

Prices have went up here in Nj a bit... Also the open air market has moved around....
But everything i have tried has been fire..... Jersey City always do you good

N.J. Senate panel passes bill allowing over-the-counter sale of syringes...
Only five cities have chosen to participate: Atlantic City, Camden, Jersey City, Newark and Paterson.

The only five that matter ;)
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/nj_senate_approves_bill_allowi_2.html

From what I gathered from the article is that it passed through a small senate panel of 9 senators and is now moving for the whole senate to vote on. If the senate passes it, then it will be made law assuming the governor signs it to be so. I believe that's the progression it needs to take before becoming law. If you read the article closely, you'll read where it says the entire senate has yet to vote on the bill, so I imagine there's a couple more steps before this becomes law.

anyone have any info on the Boston area?
I actually just read some tacky biography about someone from MA who had a heroin problem. To make a long story short I was always curious about that scene. Is their shit just bags brought up from NJ/NYC or do they breakdown weight and sell their own denominations of bags up there.
Other than that I had a few friends who went to school up there, and just like every other college and uni campus there was your fair share of herb and pills.

^^^im about to start getting high, just snorted my first 2 bags right now

and i will aplogize about last night i got a little too high for my good and got into an argument with my family and took it out of yall here..i admit i did come off a little punkish laqst night and like i said i apologize for it

but RM said it right i am a no nonsense type..its just ive been here for so long and dealt with so many of you people that are here fpr wrpng things its easy to weed out the bullshit..even when it looks like they arent sourcing, they really are

hey man be careful now that you're on probation for real. i hope you didn't get probation in dupage county lol. especially if you get put on any type of color system where you have to call in every day to see if you gotta drop. i got a couple of years probation a while back and i ended up violating for a positive test and ended up serving some time.

i'm sure you know you gotta be careful but i just wanted to tell you doing time for a dirty drop is NO fun!

naw aint nothing like that.. its just random drops fir cook county and the guy who signed me up said i most likely wont have one for like the first 45-50 days..he said normally for the first drop they give you sometime to get clean..and i havent fully signed up yet...so i figure i can party it up the first week..im gonna go buy a quarter of weed and a couble jabs then take a break until i figure out what i gotta do

i heard that spice shit doesnt show up on drug tests and neither does bupe..so ill still somewhat be able to smoke and just do bupe until i get dropped then do dope a few days after the drop and stop again..

he said the thing with random drops is you might get dropped once a week or you might get dropped once everyother month and if you pass all your tests that they loosen up a little bit..he also said most POs will let you slide once or twice with a dirty drop but to not push it

RonPaul,

Boston is slacking hard these days, there is pretty much no existing open air market for diesel--crack/coke is around more on the streets. If you go looking around boston, chances are you will get beat.

What I would do if I were you is head up to the North Shore, drive over the tobin bridge and that will bring you into the general area of where you are more likely to find dope. Chelsea, Charlestown, Revere, Lynn...

There is also some good diesel in dorchester/mattapan area, but its rough heading into those parts without a connect--chances are you will get beat for your money and possibly your face beat in.

Hope this helps a little bit.

PureLife,

We do not get bags brought up from ny/nj, chances are you will not find any stamps in the boston area. You might find some plain glassines, but those are usually found down near New Bedford/Fall River, it gets brought up from Providence to them.

I wouldnt be surprised if there were organizations that picked up weight(kilos) in NY and brought it back to MA to be broken down into distribution sizes(qp's, ounces) then broken down even further after that, but that is an obvious explanaation of how any type of drug is brought in and distributed.

It is all about who you know--most of the dealers operate on a dial-and-deliver system, actually I would say about 90% do. There are a lot of professionally ran organizations, usually dominicans who dominate the distribution. I dont know who dominates the wholesale aspect, but non-speaking dominicans run this shit around here.

i heard that spice shit doesnt show up on drug tests and neither does bupe..so ill still somewhat be able to smoke and just do bupe until i get dropped then do dope a few days after the drop and stop again.

Most county probationary offices have instant bupe tests just so you know. Same goes for oxycodone. Obviously it won't cross react on the 5 panel tests they use ( unless you use A LOT of oxycodone, then there is a chance for it to react on a 5 panel test for opiates, thats rare) They have separate dipsticks for oxycodone/bupe. Also SOME probationary offices do test for k2/spice and all those jwh smoking blends. I don't know what toxicology corporation your county use's but the one my state/county uses has tests for jwh and all that. So far they've only used it on drug court though, not reg. probation.

LoveHateTheNod--- Hmmm... interesting to hear. What is the d sold in, just reg. plastic baggies? What denominations is it broken into? ( Obviously you can't list prices, but on average, whats the smallest quantity you can buy? like .1's like here? or do people buy 1/4 grams or 1/2 grams on average. ) Just curious about the dope game up there. It's always interesting how another city works. Is the city of Boston pretty much "the spot" to have a dealer, or are there other cities in MA where dope is more prominent. I read this shitty book about some town in MA where dope was big and they had an open air market, but just on one specific street. The book was fucking terrible. I'm pretty sure the author didn't even have an addiction problem and just made the whole story up. I THINK the town he said was Lowell? Not sure.

Thanks. Ya i wasnt really planning on searching really, because i dont know the rules of the street, and id probably get mugged

purelife- ya, lowell is a pretty crappy town from what I hear. They made a documentary in 1997 about a bunch of crack heads who live in lowell

Most county probationary offices have instant bupe tests just so you know. Same goes for oxycodone. Obviously it won't cross react on the 5 panel tests they use ( unless you use A LOT of oxycodone, then there is a chance for it to react on a 5 panel test for opiates, thats rare) They have separate dipsticks for oxycodone/bupe. Also SOME probationary offices do test for k2/spice and all those jwh smoking blends. I don't know what toxicology corporation your county use's but the one my state/county uses has tests for jwh and all that. So far they've only used it on drug court though, not reg. probation.

LoveHateTheNod--- Hmmm... interesting to hear. What is the d sold in, just reg. plastic baggies? What denominations is it broken into? ( Obviously you can't list prices, but on average, whats the smallest quantity you can buy? like .1's like here? or do people buy 1/4 grams or 1/2 grams on average. ) Just curious about the dope game up there. It's always interesting how another city works. Is the city of Boston pretty much "the spot" to have a dealer, or are there other cities in MA where dope is more prominent. I read this shitty book about some town in MA where dope was big and they had an open air market, but just on one specific street. The book was fucking terrible. I'm pretty sure the author didn't even have an addiction problem and just made the whole story up. I THINK the town he said was Lowell? Not sure.

Most dealers use the ripped corners of plastic lunch bags, usually doubled up. To be honest, Boston is the opposite of the spot to have a dealer, I stated a few smaller towns/cities/parts of boston like dorchester, south boston, chelsea, lynn, revere, etc where the dope flows plentiful.

It also flows down in new bedford/fall river area(they get theyre bundles/bricks from providence) and then you can go out west towards woucester/lowell and there is dope out there too, not really sure if they have open markets out there, I am only familiar with boston and the surrounding areas.

Most dealers weigh bags out to .3's and .4's as the smallest denomination you can get, then you can get grams, fingers, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.