• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Women Who Don't Want Kids...Ever

Yeah, kids are a life-ruiner IMO. Unless you really want them and both partners want to be parents and have time to be good parents, I don't know why anyone would break up a great relationship for something that is just an "idea." I mean, some kids turn out to be mass murderers and or just bad kids. It's not all roses and rainbows with kids, and parents are to blame when they have kids and treat them like garbage or have no time for them. My sister and I think my mom had kids to trap my dad. My dad never wanted kids. He was an OK dad and I love him, but growing up he just didn't want us around except for some rare moments.

I don't get it. It's still early from your last posts, PI, so hopefully he processes what is happening to the neighbors and realizes giving up a good thing for something that is imaginary at this point is not a smart move.

People that dont have the time/resources to raise children in a good environment shouldn't have them. Throughout human history the people who have the most resources can give their kids the best advantage to suceed, yet in today's society it is a right to have kids (that in many cases are subsequently supported by the taxpayers). The morality of this issue gets a bit hazy when you start talking about eugenics, and what qualities should be required of a person before they become a parent

Families that have tons of kids really bother me. I can see why you would do that if you were living in Southeast Asia 400 years ago with no birth control where the majority people didn't make it to adulthood and you needed a large family to work in the fields to grow food, but today it just seems selfish. Population is a huge problem, possibly the biggest problem facing humanity going into the future. Most conflict in the world is caused by competition between nations for natural resources and the more people there are in the world the more conflict there will be.

People that dont want to have kids are doing the rest of humanity a big favor, I say more power to them.

Last edited:
in today's society it is a right to have kids (that in many cases are subsequently supported by the taxpayers).

So true, I know a girl who got pregnant at 18, had an abortion, then got knocked up again a couple of weeks later. She wasn't allowed to have an abortion so close to the last one so she had the baby. The girl had never worked a day in her life, but got herself rent paid by the government, loads of benefits etc. The girl hardly attended school, she would show up like maybe 5 times a year, her parents got taken to court about it at one point.

If people really believe it is in the child's best interest to have a parent like that they are completely delusional.

As for me, I can't see myself ever having children, but most girls around my age (25) in the UK have kids now *sigh*

Yeah, kids are a life-ruiner IMO.

Kids are a life-CHANGER. Its all about perspective.

Yeah, it can be a drag sometimes, but in general its pretty good. But life, and dating can be a drag sometimes too!~

Last edited:
People tell me that if I had kids, my attitude would change, and they are probably right. I don't know. I don't even trust myself to take care of myself, so I'm afraid to put me in charge of a kid. lol I'm just afraid I'll raise a purely bad kid, and I really don't want to be one of those people on the news crying because Little Johnny shot up the school and he was such a good boy. Then, I see cute kids and kids that make parents proud, but I think about all that work to make sure your kid doesn't turn out to be a psycho. I know I'm wayyyy overthinking it, but the bottom line is just that I'm too selfish and like to do my thing without any hassles.

It's usually a turnoff/ dampener on a relationship if a girl tells me she doesn't want kids. I'm kinda ranking her on her maternal instincts and a girl who doesn't want kids is just not my kind of woman. No offense to the women who don't want kids... just my opinion.

I wish I was raising kids right now. Damn I'm a 20 year old guy and the thing I want the most is that i had already seen the two or three places I want to travel to, finished my studies and be off at some suburb raising my family. I'm boring. But it would be soooo good to be there already.

Have any of you ladies who don't want children gotten a tubal ligation, or have a partner with a vasectomy? Did you/he ever regret it and/or get it reversed?

I haven't gotten my tubes tired, only because doctors won't do it at my age (22). As soon as I'm eligible, I'm doing it!

I wish all the guys in this thread who don't want kids lived in Florida. *Sigh*

My husband would get a vasectomy (or I would have had my tubes tied years ago before meeting him) but I am not excited to return to unpredictable heavy painful periods. I have been advised by my gyno that I can stay on LoEstrin til menopause which I plan to do.

After being separated for 5 months, my husband stated he really does not/did not want kids. He takes responsibility for his actions but he ran with the idea that his therapist suggested his anxiety was uncontrolled because he was denying himself children. We are back on the same page.

Much respect to all opinions...it is a choice.

As far as overpopulation, don't deny yourself the biggest HIGH in life by making life..just don't have 9 kids! My kids (2) make me want to be a better person...I cannot let them down.

Peace

i have 3 nephews and 2 nieces and being uncle michael is more than enough to assuage me of any desire to have kids.

I wish my sis would have kids so I can have all the good parts too. LOL But, my sis is enjoying her stress free life and isn't interested right now. She knows once she has kids those quarterly trips to Cabo will come to an end.

Yeah, I think Lysis said earlier that having kids is a life ruiner. It is...the life you had is basically demolished and you are forced to either adapt to a new life or be a shitty parent. Even though I wanted and planned my child, it was a total shock to my system and I still mourn my carefree life sometimes. For some reason, this is a taboo subject in our society

However, the joy really does make it worthwhile, for me at least. I am glad that I have a child, but I don't think that everyone has to have one to be fulfilled. I could have been one of those people but I chose a different path.

Pretty much all the educated people I know personally in my generation do not want children. Look at how shitty the world is and this system we live in. Yeah you can work to make it better but I don't want a child to be subjected to this.

Honestly, I do not want children. I have too many issues (emotionally, mentally, and physically) to ever want to give to another human being. I would consider adopting if i ever felt like my poop was in a group, but that's a pretty big if, and there's no reason for me to spawn these fucked genetics.

My childhood was kind of fucked and my siblings all feel the same, my family is 'cursed', if you will.. I never had a good example of family dynamics other than the families of childhood friends, all of whom are marrying, engaged, pregnant, or working on it.

I choose to let them reproduce like rabbits and let their kids do the same, unlike them I'm capable of seeing a commercial for 16 and pregnant without becoming pregnant myself.

so gross the poster with the "a woman not wanting to have kids is like a guy not wanting to have a job" bullshit. lol. it's like he's butthurt that we have the capability to produce a human being, so to counteract the awesomeness of it he tries to misconstrue it as an obligation. you know everything a male body is capable of doing? developing cancer, for one. better get on that asap.

After being separated for 5 months, my husband stated he really does not/did not want kids. He takes responsibility for his actions but he ran with the idea that his therapist suggested his anxiety was uncontrolled because he was denying himself children. We are back on the same page.

That's so nice to hear. Thanks for the update <3

so gross the poster with the "a woman not wanting to have kids is like a guy not wanting to have a job" bullshit. lol. it's like he's butthurt that we have the capability to produce a human being, so to counteract the awesomeness of it he tries to misconstrue it as an obligation. you know everything a male body is capable of doing? developing cancer, for one. better get on that asap.

well, i don't really want to have a job, either.