• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

I bumped another 10mg 10 minutes ago, still nothing more than a body glow but that could be placebo and just infact the hash im smoking

I just tried to make a 10mg/10ml solution of the substance, and it literally was like trying to mix wax and water. I don't even think any of it dissolved. I think you should have just went oral man...

It was converted with vinegar. Try that. I watched it dissolve in the clear vial.

pseudo went from rectal to IM. Man. why the fixation on these crazy roi's? Just swallow it fer cryin out loud.

I'm no chemist, but is there any way to know that it's still freebase even in the vinegar? That would explain no absorption through insufflation/rectal... i'm pretty sure me and captain felt effects through oral.

yeah I still dont feel much of anything, ill eat the rest of mine in about 20 minutes

Seems that Shulgin was not that far off. I think SOME people might still get the effects he reports. Still it´s definitely not worthwhile, and expensive too.
QUALITATIVE COMMENTS : (with 8 mg, orally) "There was a very mild visual distortion, and a prominent vertigo without nausea. In the second hour there is still some enhancement of visual detail, but I am not endowed with the flight of ideas of philosophical concepts as with psilocin. I am rapidly subsiding and I am able to eat normally. Residual insomnia lasted eight hours."

I would also like to add that the person likening it to 4-ho-met and 4-ho-dipt, hadn´t actually tried it. He just said it sounded like a description of a mix of the 2.

well why why why would ________ sell this if it wasn't psychedelically active? Seems like he would have tested it out at least once before putting it on the market

^Let me guess. Nothing? This should be made a sticky as an example of the placebo effect and social conformity bias. Do not underestimate the power of the mind to deceive itself.

haha yep nothing, sorry guys. It tasted like the 4-aco-dmt from the same vendor so it was definitely what it said it was I dont doubt that, I just think its inactive.