• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A question about yellow gummy cocaine.

Madman07

Bluelighter
How pure is this stuff?

I haven't had it in about 5-6 years, but I was always curious how good this stuff was when I had it. It used to be yellow in color, a little shiny, and it would stick a little bit to the card I was using to cut up lines. When I did a line of it, it was rocket fuel. It made you feel great, numbed your gums, and made you very social and love everyone.

You sure it's not meth or amphetamine? I've heard of speed looking like that, but never coke.

Good cocaine should be white.

You sure it's not meth or amphetamine? I've heard of speed looking like that, but never coke.

Not if its smuggled in through a gas tank. This stuff had the smell of gasoline. We always would say that to eachother back in the day. The shines on it reminded me of fishscale. My friend would refer to it as that. "Hey man, we got some fishscale. And its really fucking good!" That is what he would tell me.

^This..

You answered this in your OTHER thread about practically the same thing.. yellow/brown coke is garbage. Cut to shit or amphetamine/methamphetamine of some kind.

If it was good, yellow, sticky and shiny then I think it might have been amphetamine. Seeing as I live in the US (only meth here), I've never done street amp, but I've heard of it having all those properties, including smelling weird.

Also if you did a coke sized line of speed it'd get you quite high even if the speed wasn't so good.

How long did one use get you high?

If it was good, yellow, sticky and shiny then I think it might have been amphetamine. Seeing as I live in the US (only meth here), I've never done street amp, but I've heard of it having all those properties, including smelling weird.

Also if you did a coke sized line of speed it'd get you quite high even if the speed wasn't so good.

How long did one use get you high?

A good 20-30 minutes. Then I would do another one.

Well that doesn't sound like meth or amphetamine. Good coke definitely shouldn't have that appearance or smell. Perhaps it was cut with something stupid. We'll never know for sure.

It sounds like cocaine contaminated with gasoline residue from smuggling/manufacturing. Possibly cut with sugar or something too but if it was shiny and refered to as "fishscale" i'd imagine it would be fairly pure otherwise.

Nobody can tell how pure it is. 1% impurity is enough to make some thigs look hideously impure - or conversely it could have been 50% sugar.

lol it wasn't sugar bro haha thats funny though. No sweet taste to that shit I have described.

we used to call it the <<<<<<<<<< SHINING >>>>>>>>> FISH SCALE LIKE, PURE NO CUT SHIT. GONE FOR NOW, THE SOURCE IS IN.

But there was also yellowish coke too that was totally comparable. but nothing did it like the

<<< SHINING >>>

Not if its smuggled in through a gas tank. This stuff had the smell of gasoline. We always would say that to eachother back in the day. The shines on it reminded me of fishscale. My friend would refer to it as that. "Hey man, we got some fishscale. And its really fucking good!" That is what he would tell me.

What are ya on about good pure coke straight out the hole is yellow the shit it gets mixed with only turns it pure white and the reason it's greasy and goes gummy is cos coke is oil based a the slighted bit of heat will affect it ie holding in your sweaty hands I'd say it was prob 50 t 60 percent pal but still rocket fuel I love it

Man, that's some scetchy, trippy sounding blow. But hey, bomb dope is bomb dope and you said it was rocket fuel.

I might be from the 80s but never had coke like I am hearing about now. Some of it sounds like meth.

When Coke smells like gasoline this is not due to the smuggling of the Coke, and when Coke is oily or shiny this is not a good sign at all - it all suggests cut up Coke, nothing else. The last couple of years they put a lot of RC's into Coke (like n-ethyl-hexedrone to give one example) and such an RC, together with some other cuts like what is very often used: pure Caffeine, can make it feel like rocket fuel.

Pure and clean, uncut Coke would not be described as rocket fuel, that's one of the biggest misconceptions about Coke by so many, way too many, people, because good Coke does not give this major over the top energy boost that makes you feel 'speedy', no, on the contrary, the energy boost of Coke is very subtle and is more a drug you use at home or in a bar than you would to go party and dance on - good Coke has a relaxed kind of energy boost, and the euphoric effects outrun the energy boosting effects by such a distance that the energy boost hardly plays any role in why good Coke is so damn good...

Also, gasoline does not only replaces the smell of the original Kerosine after cutting up the Coke very well, which for dealers comes in handy, but is also used in a chemical process to make the cut up powder stick back together in oily-like, shiny, sticky bumps, not rocks, bumps, bumps that crumble down into sticky little pieces that you can't get cut up to powder entirely, while good Coke should be bricks hard as rock and not oily at all, but totally dry - and flakes are something else entirely and definitely not yellowish.

Check out for yourself that you won't find uncut Coke anywhere and either do an Acetone-wash or cook up your gear and see for yourself how little of the substance you purchased is left: meaning, how little Coke is left (because after having used these methods you are left with pure and clean, purified Coke, and the fact that the amount of what is left is way less than the original amount only means that everything that is now gone, vanished, just like Elvis have left the building, where cuts and impurities and just cuts and impurities and nothing else: none of your Yeyo will have gone lost - if you manage to properly do these purification processes and cleaning processes - should you have a major knowledge about chemistry - which I doubt, or you would not have even taken into consideration that this could be anything else than just having to do with cutting up cutting up and cutting up once more - you could do the more complex and eve better purification and cleaning processes, but if you would have a major knowledge about chemistry I would not have to tell you this...).

Dude, it's simply very cut up Coke, and those cuts could be anything, but, and most definitely in the USA, Coke that has even a level of purity that is even a little bit decent is for every normal person (or you should be rich as fuck and have the right connections, not from a dealer, but directly from the big guys, then you might end up with some decent quality stuff...), but, like I said, normal people are not able, and least of all in the USA itself, to get their hands on stuff that I would even start to consider consuming... Sorry to burst your bubble, do your homework and you will see for yourself (and I don't mean some online forum or something, no, get some real and scientific sound sources if you want accurate and correct information that is also up to date and totally objective and based on facts like statistics of the purity of all kinds of samples of Coke that have been and are continued to be tested around the world to be able to make charts of where in the world which drugs are of good quality and which drugs are of poor quality and what the prices are ranging from street-drugs all the way to the people who sell in bigger amounts the real deal, but don't be this naive to think that a small time user can get uncut Coke - everyone who has had that Coke in it's hands before it ends up with a normal buyer who buys from a street-dealer, and that have been by then a lot of hands, all have cut up that Coke more and more and all of them with only one simple goal in mind: profit).

Grtz!

Well Mananas, I happen to cook my coke with baking soda and if I get from my regular dealer the comeback is great. Everyone else cuts theirs. And I live in Ontario, Canada.