• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

"Extracting" JWH-XXX from K2, Spice, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Question Reality

Greenlighter
I recently got this herbal blend at a nearby smokeshop that is very potent. I noticed there's some kind of powder in it, and I've been using a credit card to separate as much of it as i can from the plant matter. Is this "k2 kief" so to speak more potent then the plant matter i leave behind? And if not is there a method of separating the chem from the blend?

if the powder is really fine a kief catcher should get a lot of it out.

not sure if you would want to smoke that though. who knows what it could be.

I tried the kief catcher already, it kind of stuck to it cause its really fine. And i'm smoking it in the blend anyway so I don't really care about which chems it is.

Soak it it in acetone, filter out the plant material, and evaporate the tone to recover the jwh.

Or-And this is FFFFFAAAAARRRRRRR better, just buy the jwh as a pure chemical.

I am unable to do an acetone extraction and i don't have a reliable vendor or mg scale, but i tried the kief screen again and its working, i just had to clean it out.

hey you can always get some everclear soak it in there ... filter out the material.. and let it sit out on a dish or something so you can take a razor blade to retrive the jwh...

P.S.

your just wasting your money at 10$ a gram for commerical blends like k2... i would order jwh-xxx online try the 210 or the 81 both very different but since you dont have a mg scale BE very careful as this stuff is active in the low mgs...

Oh, and remeber you can always do more... you cant do less so very small amounts if you do get the pure jwh...

No vendor discussion And acetone and everclear are unavailable to me. Can i use 70% isopropyl? i suspect not but thats all i have.

Last edited by a moderator:
well try and get 91% iso if not order online !? and idk i have a couple vendors but dont just hand them out like candy lost 500$ ordering from scammers to find the legit guys with the pure stuff.

This thread isn't really what we talk about in CD, check he mega thread on jwh and such for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.