• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Crystal

themummra

Greenlighter
Might be getting my hands on some MDMA crystal. Got a couple questions...

How do I dose it? Grind up and gum or snort it? Or what?

How can you test crystal?

dam nyou got solid rocks rite there. what you wanna do is break it up into a powder. you can snort it if you want. if you wanted to test it you should get a test kit.. good shard thumbs up.

i know where you are getting that but that's a different matter (just don't get scammed) ;) looks legit to me and you test like all other MDMA substance, if its black, its all good (marquis test kit) but yea what i do is crush it up and weigh it or if you have no scales divide it accordingly i.e 1g split into 10 equal piles = ~100mg but do this at your own risk, not of OD'ing but of not rolling lol the amount of times i have divided up piles always goes one way or another; one time i will be off my face the other time (even if the pile looked the same size as the first) it will barely hit me.. invest in scales.

so just bomb it, put your dose in tissue paper (not too much) roll up and swallow or if you are brave put it straight in your mouth and swallow (tastes like hairspray) you could snort but that ain't for me tbh.

P.s. you can also dissolve the rocks in a drink (eg. coke, water etc.) Some people don't like the taste of mdma. I, personally, love it! When the sheits working it's allmost a sweet taste!

P.s. you can also dissolve the rocks in a drink (eg. coke, water etc.) Some people don't like the taste of mdma. I, personally, love it! When the sheits working it's allmost a sweet taste!

haha me too the good old taste of legit stuff ;)

I believe like everyone else that the white powder is purely down to friction and crumbling of the rock nothing to worry about.
As for dosage I took a good quarter of a gram, bombed in rizla. You get a good feel off that and it lays a good foundation to whether or not you want more as I did, or not if your happy. Haven't had molly in about 3years. Oh I miss it! I remember about a year ago there was alot of bzp pressed with brown sugar that was being sold as mdma, very dark brown. It made me think that the days of molly were dying. But it's obviously out there, I just need to find it!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the replies! I cant wait to be rollin face off this . Keep an eye on this thread in a couple days, I will let you know how it all went ;)

Man if you have nice MDMA/MDA and have never done it before start off with a 0.1g/100mg bomb, not a .25. You dont need that much if you're new to it. You can redose another 0.1g bomb an hour half/couple hours later to continue the roll.

you dont wana come up too hard. have fun man

Also, you could snort a little bit if you wanted. Makes you come up VERY fast, burn burns the shit out of your snoz.

Personally i have never ingested in that kind of MDMA. Ive always been turned off by the look of it. Ive always had white fluffy MDMA powder that has a sand like consistency. But others above said they have eaten stuff like that.

I wouldnt eat that until its tested. But thats just me

Yeah, I mean it looks like all the other crystal molly on the web so i am sure its legit. plus, its from a guy that has tons of good reviews.

@Strutter; I have done molly before, just not from a crystal form

Might be getting my hands on some MDMA crystal. Got a couple questions...

How do I dose it? Grind up and gum or snort it? Or what?

How can you test crystal?

Most popular way of dosing - grind it up so you can measure it out /weigh it properly then either put the powder into a gel cap or wrap in a bit of tissue and swallow it (often called paracuting / bombing).

Dosage - between 90-120mgs if you dont have a tolerance and then more if you wanted (if you are of a big build then you may need a larger starting dose).

Best way to test a powder is with a testing kit like Marquis etc - have a look at www.dancesafe.org for more details about kits etc.

Please do not post pictures of drugs you have in your posession or are about to buy.

I had crystal 'MDMA', it looked like all the stuff I've seen on the net, brown/tan crystals, all that, and turned out to just be...not MDMA. I think it was BZP, but I'm really not experienced enough to tell.