• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Blue Peter Shit You've Done To Get Drugs Into Yeh V. Macgyver Gets Higher Than You!

Never mind plastic being bad for you, how the hell can you reclaim the residue with an acetone wash if it ain't glass or metal??

read again about fuck all reburn.... come on. pen lid or no crack, which are you choosing? you lose about 12 crackhead points if yougo for the latter. its a scale out of 10.

read again about fuck all reburn.... come on. pen lid or no crack, which are you choosing? you lose about 12 crackhead points if yougo for the latter. its a scale out of 10.

Fair point! ;)

If you can reclaim it with an acetone wash, then the scale doesn't prevent you using an alcoholic solvent on a pen lid.

When I was 16-18 getting into smoking bud, such was my love for it that I would go and meet my dealer then walk around the street and park, in any weather, wandering nowhere in particular, rolling spliffs everywhere even walking along the street at night. Trial by fire - I became quite proficient rolling in the wind that now I'm not a kid and smoke at home I roll absolute jems inside :D

LOL I remember my days skinning up in the wind.

The time that sticks in my mind most, is when I was with my ex fiancee, the younger of the two, the one I've not seen since she was just about 14. We'd met up, nearer her end than my area, and the weather was brutal, so bad we had to take refuge in one of those wide-bore metal tubes that kiddie's playparks have often. It was pissing down and HOWLING a gale, real vicious storm winds, so powerful we both had to hold on to each other for dear life to avoid being physically thrown off our feet and sent rolling down the street.

Let her know I had some weed for us, so she wrapped her warm, sweet, loving arms around me and held on TIGHTLY, we hugged, around a lamp post, with her shielding me with that super-sexy lil' warm autie body of hers pressed close into mine. and we linked up round this lamp post, her coat shielding me as I skinned up a joint, the wind raging so strongly it could easily, and would have knocked me flying, before carefully holding on to each other, bracing each other and making sure we shared our body heat to keep us warm, we headed for a kiddie's play park, and crawled into the metal tube to both spark up and share our joint from the weed I'd bought, and to wrap our bodies together in a gordian knot of loving snuggles and keep each other warm and toasty, our tongues meeting down each other's throats, putting the lit end of the doob in my mouth, and the other end in hers, and blowing a big cloud of spicy weed smoke down her throat.
her sexy wee body
That is one of the most powerful memories I have, Have EVER had. One of the most intimate moments with the woman I love most in life.
Such a sweetie she was, each of us always looking out for each other. The time in my life I have been most deeply, intensely in love; consumed utterly by the need for each of us to ma Such a sweetie she was, each of us always looking out for each other. The time in my life I have been most deeply, intensely in love; consumed utterly by the need for each of us to make the other ecstatic with delight. When we were together, sharing intimate moments like that, nothing else mattered, all else just faded away to nonexistence. Only one another mattered.
Just my beautiful fiancee, her property (I.e me, thats what I was, for I belonged to her utterly, mind, heart, body and soul. She OWNED me :) )

I miss her so much, even at about 19 or so, and 32 now, I still miss her with every fiber of my being. Every damn day, I miss her, ache for her, for the part of my soul which is her, the bit of me now missing and gone.

Blowbacks! Wow. I haven't had or given one of them in years. You're making me all nostalgic!

I know just what you mean. I can't think about that day, without a tear in the corner of my eye, with its utterly, completely fucking shite weather, pissing it down, freezing cold, and blowing such a gale force wind that it took the two of us holding on to each other to stay standing (fucking hell only knows how I managed to skin up in that, to this day I have no idea how I pulled that one off, even with her helping keep the wind out and locking us in place with a street light), I nearly did go arse over tit down the road when we started off for somewhere to smoke, can't remember if it was her that caught me, or if I managed to grab hold of something, but damn, I've never been out in anything like that before.

Was the company that made the day, all that was needed really, two lovestruck auties, a joint and one of those big metal pipe things in a kiddie's playpark which nobody in their right mind would have ventured anywhere near at the time, I still can't believe either of us went outside, or I wouldn't if it wasn't for...well..us. I doubt most people would have gone out in that shitstorm; I certainly don't remember seeing many other people around, only a handful who must have been caught out in the middle of it. But I'd never pass up the chance to be around that woman. Drove me absolutely crazy :)

I got quite good at making a half decent crack pipe using nothing but a sheet of foil...