• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Blue Peter Shit You've Done To Get Drugs Into Yeh V. Macgyver Gets Higher Than You!

an rud is annamh

Bluelighter
Apart from making bongs out of your mates faces what other stuff have you done to deserve a coveted badge? Like making fudge full of GHB to bring to a church picnic and that.

One of the things I sometimes did when I ran out of skins was roll joints and stuff them into back into cigarettes. I don't mean just ghetto stuff, creative stuff is OK too. Like the time the craic society hid pills all over my college and then made riddles to find them.

ive been gagging for a bump of coke in the back of a cab on more than one occasion while club hopping. once a driver never charged us a penny so we gave him a couple of big bumps off a card, and another time i think one probally knocked some money off the fare in return.

bribing the toilet attendants is just normal weekend fare where we club south of the river if we want to squeeze in half a dozen or so, doesnt even really register on the ricter scale as its normal life.

ive bought coke off one of the security before in a club id never even been to in my life and sat down the fire exit sniffing with him (i didnt even no him) cause i couldnt be arsed to queue for half an hour for a cubicle and hed suggested it

somone once offered me a line before while in a bar so i thought to be polite why not. while in the cubicle chatting it turned out he worked for scotland yard, i kid you not...

and yes he still he gave me the line ;)

this is just one or two shennanigans that springs to mind off the top of my head in nearly 23 years worth of mayhem

thinking about it, i could write a book

Last edited:
when ive run out of rizzla and panicking too fuck, and there is no way of getting rizla, i open my phone and find that rizzla i left behind the case months ago incase of this situation, thats about as blue peter as im gonna get

^^^^ i no people that used to hide stuff in there too. i think its quite a common place

^^^^ i no people that used to hide stuff in there too. i think its quite a common place

Back when I lived at my parents and smoked every day I developed this habit of eating any leftover pieces of skins or bits of paper to destroy the evidence. Around that time a friend of mine gave me a tab of acid for later use which I wrapped in a skin and put in the back of my phone. An hour later, someone asked to use their SIM in my phone as they'd credit but no battery, and I opened the phone over the table, not remembering the previous concealment.

2 hours later, as I left to go to work, I remembered...

Another blue peter badge effort my companions and I made in my youth was a huge tower of loads of drugs in various containers. It was about 5 feet high. Just as we photographed it the door opened, my friend's mother making an unexpected visit.

Never have I seen so many people move so many things around so fast

Also when i was at school, we used to smoke joints on school grounds by getting drink cans, punching a hole in the side, and sticking the joint into the steel handle (the bit you pull to get the drink open) while twisting the handle so it pointed into the drink can.

Like it. Much better and more creative than the old schoolkid 'clandestine' smoking method round here, which was to hold the joint between finger and thumb, lit end towards the palm.

It always either ended in either charred hands for the unlucky smoker or made them look like a stereotypical Dolmio-ad Italian blowing suspisciously smoky kisses around the playing fields.

My own misadventure was an improvised crack pipe made of a toilet roll with a hole punched through it, a rubber band and some foil (held in place by said rubber band). Thought I'd be clever and vapourise the stuff rather than burning it. It worked alright; to the extent that on my third-or-so toke the sides of the toilet roll tube began to collapse from the weight of my teenage dribble. Kids, eh?

Also when i was at school, we used to smoke joints on school grounds by getting drink cans, punching a hole in the side, and sticking the joint into the steel handle (the bit you pull to get the drink open) while twisting the handle so it pointed into the drink can. The joint would sit comfortably wedged in the handle bit, while sitting inside the drink can, and you'd just put the can to your mouth as if you were sipping a drink, while actually smoking.

Genius. Think I'm gonna start doing this just for the hell of it. Also solves the annoyance of having to ash.

ive been gagging for a bump of coke in the back of a cab on more than one occasion while club hopping. once a driver never charged us a penny so we gave him a couple of big bumps off a card, and another time i think one probally knocked some money off the fare in return.

bribing the toilet attendants is just normal weekend fare where we club south of the river if we want to squeeze in half a dozen or so, doesnt even really register on the ricter scale as its normal life.

ive bought coke off one of the security before in a club id never even been to in my life and sat down the fire exit sniffing with him (i didnt even no him) cause i couldnt be arsed to queue for half an hour for a cubicle and hed suggested it

somone once offered me a line before while in a bar so i thought to be polite why not. while in the cubicle chatting it turned out he worked for scotland yard, i kid you not...

and yes he still he gave me the line ;)

this is just one or two shennanigans that springs to mind off the top of my head in nearly 23 years worth of mayhem

thinking about it, i could write a book

Man I am starting to wish I was gay, sounds like your club scene is fucking rife with drugs!!!

Like it. Much better and more creative than the old schoolkid 'clandestine' smoking method round here, which was to hold the joint between finger and thumb, lit end towards the palm.

It always either ended in either charred hands for the unlucky smoker or made them look like a stereotypical Dolmio-ad Italian blowing suspisciously smoky kisses around the playing fields.

My own misadventure was an improvised crack pipe made of a toilet roll with a hole punched through it, a rubber band and some foil (held in place by said rubber band). Thought I'd be clever and vapourise the stuff rather than burning it. It worked alright; to the extent that on my third-or-so toke the sides of the toilet roll tube began to collapse from the weight of my teenage dribble. Kids, eh?

Back in me early teens you could get a small musical toy called a GAzoo not 2 sure about spelling. Anyway if u put a spliff in 1 end covered up the hole that created the sound it would get you stoned well quick and no hassle at all .
I remeber often sayin 2 my pal during lessopn "are we off to play the Gazoo this break time?" n no 1 was any the wiser:)

The most "blue peter" thing Ive done was either a cold water extraction on some neurofen plus tablets for the codeine, or my attempt at a GBL --> GHB conversion.
For the latter I wore a labcoat and everything, just to make me feel extra sciencey.

My speciality in this field is probably unskinning and reskinning poorly-smoking joints or joints where the paper is refusing to stick WITHOUT LETTING THE JOINT GO OUT. It can be done if you're quick... if you're lucky you can just drop the contents including the smouldering cherry into a new skin and bill that up without relighting. Quick puff on it and you're good to go again. Ain't nothin gonna break my stride.

Oh... and skinning up during christmas shopping by doing it inside a carrier bag as I tramp up and down Oxford Street surrounded by thousands of people.

Did you wear a Science Hat? The synth won't work unless you wear a Science Hat.

1659865.jpg

My speciality in this field is probably unskinning and reskinning poorly-smoking joints or joints where the paper is refusing to stick WITHOUT LETTING THE JOINT GO OUT. It can be done if you're quick... if you're lucky you can just drop the contents including the smouldering cherry into a new skin and bill that up without relighting. Quick puff on it and you're good to go again. Ain't nothin gonna break my stride.

Mad skills. I definitely couldn't do that.

constructing a very effective DMT pipe out of an old biro, a small bit of foil and a mince pie case. worked better than a glass one I had previously which accidently got broken, the only problem was it was hard to see when the stuff had started to vaporise.

I don't think you would have to take it in the arse to be allowed into a gay club, a pair of arseless leather chaps and a leather cap would be sufficient.

I don't think you would have to take it in the arse to be allowed into a gay club, a pair of arseless leather chaps and a leather cap would be sufficient.

You dont have to be gay either to be fair. He said he wishes he was gay for drugs:)

*Test tubes
*Apple pipes
*Pen pipes
*Cartons of the like of sukie/apple juice/orange juice

I'm sure there's other things I've used in times of desperate measure.