• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Blue Peter Shit You've Done To Get Drugs Into Yeh V. Macgyver Gets Higher Than You!

The fact that you took 600mg of MDMA concerns you more than drinking highly toxic shampoo?
I thought 'WTF, it's fruit flavored shampoo...can't be that bad!'.
BTW, I don't think shampoo is that toxic.
There's no label on it with text like 'in case of ingestion: call your doctor and show this label'.
But it did taste fucking awful. :(

An awful taste that was swiftly forgotten when the dope hit the mind. =D

Can't recall if I burbed, sorry!
But I do know I made some clean and bubbly moves on the dancefloor that evening. =D

My friend just fell in love with the ground, you should've seen it.
Tring to hug a patch of grass, because 'You know mate, the earth is sooo fucking chill dude! I love it! *hugs patch of dirt* '

Anyway, enough about the festival where I lost my Mensa membership. ;-P
Time for some new input I think, anyone...!?

Hahaha, a boy I know smuggled a load of ching into t in the park inside a shampoo bottle. He failed to properly seal it as well. Soapy coke :(

The most Blue Peter thing I've done is snorting loads of coke while sexually assaulting Ulrika Jonsson

Bwahahahahahaha! =D

The most blue peter thing i've seen was a friend who had a socket, gauze and weed. no skins, no bong, no nothing and we were in the middle of nowhere on a school trip orienteering or something. he got a stick, made a straight hole down into the ground. then another hole about half a foot away at an angle so the 2 holes connected. he then put the socket in the first hole, his mouth to the other and lit the socket full of weed. he got a mouth full of dirt and smoke but he got high lol

Oddly enough I was gonna mention the "Earth Pipe" technique. Have never done it myself but have heard of folks setting up monsters at festivals for communal use. Supposed to give an insane hit cos it's so nicely cooled with utterly ridiculous amounts of smoke involved. They were chucking 1/8s and 1/4s on it at regular intervals though...

Never owned a bong that wasn't made out of random stuff till someone gave me a crappy pink acrylic one a while back. Still prefer the handmade variety. Had a mate at college who made some corkers - the one consisting of two 5l water bottles in some kinda telescopic configuration was a legend at the time. And there always the classic spliff-inna-gasmask setup.

Also knew someone who grew weed topiary once - artistic and functional.

Most creative I get is an uncanny knack of producing implements of indulgence out of just about anything to hand but nowt impressive - just the standard ghetto stylee bongs/pipes, coke cans for cooking gear, spliffs rolled from any paper in sight (Bible paper is the best, newspaper (Weed Fact: "spliff" = joint rolled with newspaper traditionally) is not as bad as you'd expect, prescriptions are awful) and the like.

^ I forgot about our gas mask pipe. It was a cracker. Had a long hose coming off it which a Buckfast lid would fit perfectly into, few holes stabbed in it & you were off. What a smoke!!!

I've still never found out what happened to that.

There's definitely a few, but one I can properly remember was cutting a skin-shaped piece out of an Argos catalogue, skinning up with it and using kid's glue to seal it. I had a fun morning at school, after having that before I got on the bus. :D

I put a pint glass in the freezer, for half an hour or so just to get cold and skinned up a spliff. Took out said pint glass and put the cherry end of the joint in my mouth ala ‘blow back’ and filled the pint glass up with smoke.

Because the glass was so cold, the smoke just settled to the bottom so you could properly fill the glass up with smoke.

Its not really a Blue Peter thing as I never really made anything, but it does look pretty %) ‘drinking a marijuana milkshake’. Plus the smoke is nice a chilled and got you pretty lean, double %)

I put a pint glass in the freezer, for half an hour or so just to get cold and skinned up a spliff. Took out said pint glass and put the cherry end of the joint in my mouth ala ‘blow back’ and filled the pint glass up with smoke.

Because the glass was so cold, the smoke just settled to the bottom so you could properly fill the glass up with smoke.

Its not really a Blue Peter thing as I never really made anything, but it does look pretty %) ‘drinking a marijuana milkshake’. Plus the smoke is nice a chilled and got you pretty lean, double %)

Sweet, I will have to try that sometime :D

Bumpity.

Seems like a decent topic for further inclusions. Just how MacGyver are the current generation when it comes to their drug-based activities?

Heh, back in the day I used to work on a farm. So I constructed a bong from various pipes, tubes, rubber bungs and a metal container all purloined from the milking parlour. It was a beast...

No contacts for it these days, but just Macgyver'ed a batch of phet, hopefully it has succeeded, getting a fine white precipitate from the partially stripped off isopropanol, when crashed with anhydous acetone containing a few drops of conc. sulfuric acid, dried over molecular sieves,. Started with a knoevanagel condensation using benzaldehyde, nitroethane and triethylenetetramine acetate, solventless, in the microwave, took about 15 minutes to prepare the nitropropene, nuking in cycles alternating with cooling in the freezer, to give said nitropropene, P2NP, then this was washed, recrystallized, washed with bisulfite to adduct any stray benz, which would interfere with the reduction. and added to an isopropanolic solution of sodium borohydride, then copper (II) chloride was added, using excess borohydride, forming copper nanoparticles in-situ which reduces the precursor to amphetamine in a 1-pot two step reaction.

Of course, GHB from GBL, who hasn't...

Chlormethiazole from vitamin B1 is another, likewise bromethiazole, or whatever the hell the brominated homologue should be called. Old school downer that really hits hard, barbiturate type action. Smells funky, eats plastic, and if one attempts distillation without vacuum, the base can and probably will crack into some HIDEOUS stinking sulfurous abomination. But good stuff. Rarely ever prescribed these days, although I am, for seizure prevention/treatment. Still, decided to whip up a batch several times. The aqueous layer needs to be carefully removed, all traces of it, when doing the bisulfite cleavage, and the flask chilled in an ice-salt-methanol bath, because the other part that cleaves off buggers up vitamin B6 catalyzed processes, including GABA biosynthesis, making it a real nasty convulsant poison.

So of course careful workup is a must.

On the list- bucinnarizine, an opioid, N-n-butyryl-N-trans-cinnamylpiperazine,
as well as DM-235, N-propionyl-N-benzoylpiperazine, works via somehow potentiatig AMPAr mediated responses and improving LTP, as a nootropic, hell potent too, something like 100x the potency of piracetam, dose in humans is something like 5mg, maybe 10,

Got all the acid chlorides and anhydrides needed, think I'll buy myself some 4-dimethylaminopyridine and pyridine to improve the acylation process.

In the pipeline, some benzhydryl based stimulants, maybe phenmetrazine analogues.

My mate spilled his jar of coke into his pocket whislt on a beach party. We return to a house party and he told everyone about losing almost a full G of decent ching in his now sand and coke filled pocket.

It was about 3am in the morning when it dawned on me we could simply tip all the sand and coke into some vodka, give a good stir then filter off the sand through a cloth leaving some extremely strong vodka-coke liquid.

Now the dodgy bad HR part - we poured the vodka into shot glasses and necked them......not a fucking clue about the quantity of coke.

All I can say is we were all really fucked......i was absolutely flying, but a few of my friends did not look like they were enjoying it. Luckily no casualites!

Not very McGyver but i felt like a fucking science genius at the time

Last edited:
My wife totally freaks out about getting into festivals, so we ve done some fairly off-piste things to smuggle drugs in.

A few years ago she made a full tray of lasagne and stashed all the goods inbetween a layer of pasta. Bit of a carry on seeing there was zero searches, zero dogs....fuck all really.

Cold lasagne is a winner for breakfast after a sesh btw =D

Fuck me, drug lasagna. Couldn't she have just stuffed it up her vag? ;)

(I mean the drugs, not the lasagna...)

Fuck me, drug lasagna. Couldn't she have just stuffed it up her vag? ;)

(I mean the drugs, not the lasagna...)

I know....absolutely fucking mental effort. Surely cunts taking a tray of lasagne looks a bit unusual! Buy hey...anything for an easylife...

For the same festival my mate bought some showergel to stash his drugs in.......but the stupid fucker bought a clear bottle.

For the same festival my mate bought some showergel to stash his drugs in.......but the stupid fucker bought a clear bottle.

Hahahaha! I've just got an image of a shower gel bottle full of silhouettes of pills, wraps and various undetermined crystalline substances... =D

i've made a crack pipe out of a pen lid but i think every crackhead has done similar. fuck all reburn with plastic though.

AND FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SMOKING PLASTIC IS BAD FOR YOU I WAS SMOKING CRACK ITS NOT EXACTLY FOR THE HEALTH CONSCIOUS

Looks like I'm going to have to wing it, and make some copper (II) chloride on the fly, starting with cupric nitrate, from Cu dust and RFNA or WFNA, Because I feel like more speed, and I'm out.

Never mind plastic being bad for you, how the hell can you reclaim the residue with an acetone wash if it ain't glass or metal??