• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking phentermine?

Tryptamine420

Bluelighter
I have used phentermine a few times over the last few months and have come to enjoy it's effects. I have insuflated phentermine in the form of adipex many times. If one was to obtain around 75mg pure phentermine freebase powder would smoking via foil, lightbulb, etc. provide stronger effects for a short amount of time like oxycodone? or would it just be a waste? I have looked around a llittle bit and could not find anything on the subject.

If smoking is not a waste of time would it be moderately east to convert phentermine hcl into freebase?

Just eat it (hell [plug/snort it).. the bio availiability is high enough and smoking destroys some unless you're a pro.

Phentermine isn't really recreational, any way you cut it.

Phentermine freebase would probably be an oily corrosive liquid but could be made the same way you freebase anything else.

^yeah its a diet pill but its scheduled 4. ive tried it once cause my friends mom has a shit load she got perscribed and didnt take, and although not as strong as adderall, it gets the job done;)

I'm curious as can these pills be I v injected,would this be enjoyable?has anyone tried breaking one down in water and filter it?