• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What can I use to slow down the heart rate ?

Phaemos

Greenlighter
What can I use to slow down the heart rate ?

I need somenthing that can help me when I take some stimulants, I need also some to help me to sleep

What are the better things that I can use?

Is there something that I can buy without prescription?

Stimulants stimulate. Why even bother taking them if you don't like the stimulation?!?!

Stimulants stimulate. Why even bother taking them if you don't like the stimulation?!?!

i like this, but if I need to take a pause what can I take? and after have party I need to sleep what should I take?

Benzodiazepines right? Otherwise alcohol, but I wouldn't recommend it.

if I need to take a pause what can I take? and after have party I need to sleep what should I take?
Just get the decency to order a stimulant with the duration you are looking for.
Don't you think it is kind of amateur-ish to take something that lasts for 10 hrs, when you only need it for 6 hrs? :\

Best way to get your heart rate down is sitting/laying down and doing some meditation or breathing technique, as mentioned before.

Oh I guess that was kind of misleading, you're looking for a legal solution. The only good sedatives that I can think of that are OTC are anti-histamines. These won't help with your heart rate or blood pressure issues though, will probably just make them worse. Alcohol is probably the only sure fire thing you can just go pick up at the store and will slow your heart rate, it's obviously very bad for you though, especially in conjunction with stimulants though, so take it for what it is.

To answer your first question, they're all pretty decent for use after speed. My personal favorite is Xanax followed by Valium. And you're not gonna be able to get any of those without a prescription unless you're in Bolivia or something

The only good sedatives that I can think of that are OTC are anti-histamines.
This would definitely not be a good idea.
BTW, they can lower your heart rate, so that's a wrong assumption in the post above.
But they would also cause vasoconstriction, leading to a rise in blood pressure.
Since most stimulants already have your blood pressure in the high range, this is a recipe for disaster.
Disaster as in cardiac failure.

That said, sedation is typically a side-effect of first and second generation anti-histamines.
They are still available OTC, but the third generation is more popular so you'll need to narrow your search for the old ones.
First generation has a lot of muscarinic activity, so is more likely to increase your heart rate.

You asked for a legal solution but most stimulants are not legal anyways. Most of the time you can get xanax from a similar place you got your stimulant.

Without xanax I don't start any kind of stimulant because I wouldn't sleep for much longer than others. IT's never cause problems for me to mix it with stims. 1mg after a night of coke was all I needed to drift off to sleep nicely.

There is nothing better than xanax that I found and trust me I hate stimulants after tha initial rush so I tried things.

ok so where can I find xanax without prescription?
is there something bad about xanax?

GHB/GBL good combo with cocaine too smooth out the roughness. Just don't binge on that too much, otherwise you'll get a rebound that makes you more wired than even coke can!! 8o

GHB/GBL good combo with cocaine too smooth out the roughness. Just don't binge on that too much, otherwise you'll get a rebound that makes you more wired than even coke can!! 8o

yeah thats right, ghb help to sleep too! thanks mate ill think about it

so should i take GHB or xanax? I think that ghb its less dangerous

yeah thats right, ghb help to sleep too! thanks mate ill think about it

so should i take GHB or xanax? I think that ghb its less dangerous

In my view, GHB less addictive than xanax, AND more euphoric. Xanax kills off all the coke euphoria, GHB doesn't. It just synergizes with it and make you calm.

In my view, GHB less addictive than xanax, AND more euphoric. Xanax kills off all the coke euphoria, GHB doesn't. It just synergizes with it and make you calm.

thats right, I thinks that ghb its one of the substances less dangerous :)

GHB less dangerous?? You can easily OD on GHB if you take a little too much. You'd have to eat prescription bottle after prescription bottle...after another prescription bottle to OD on benzodiazepines. Benzodiazepines are safer than most any drug on the market just as long you don't combine them with other sedatives. What dope said GHB was safer??