Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Vyvanse - vyvanse, 140mg, aka way too much

StrictlyBusiness

Bluelighter
So its chirstmas morning and after a long christmas eve doing mdvp with my family i was way tired trying to get up at like 8 am. I tried to shake the groggy off but eventually gave in to asking my brother for addys. I go to his room and he gives me two caps and i instantly pop them both and swig some water. the next thing i notice is the shocked look on my brother face and him saying....dude. you just took both of thoes. you should go make yourself throw up. little did i know that i had taken 2 vyvanse 70's in stead of this similar looking addy 40's he usually gave me.

Hour in i start to fee it
2 hours in im really starting to feel it
3 hours in, ok, this is intense if it syas here i should be good
4 hours in, way too fucked up to know what to do with myslef in any decision making
5 hours in, i feel like i need too let someone know at this point that i need medical attention because i still seem to be coming up
around 6-7 hours in i being too feel a sense of leveling off
7-10 hours is where i felt more cofortable on these probably because i was smoking weed during this time.
11-24 hours, zombie mode, total, complete, robot.
24-Sleep I felt rejuvinated solely because i felt it start to wear off completely and gave me a burst of natural energy that made me feel very good and sleep came easy after this.

Im a big person and i would never suggest taking this much vyvance at once ever
it was very uncontrollable witch i do not like in speed, and was very precise and direct in how if affects your thought process and creativity.

stay away from
vyvvance
concerta
methadone
xanax
MDPV in redose sistuations
and coke
it all lead to the same place in your head you dont wanna be

Smoke pot
do shrooms
eat lsd
experiment with knowledge and care

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_vyvanse
substancecode_lisdexamfetamine
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_negative
exptype_bodyload
exptype_difficult
exptype_overdose
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahaha it was me my older brother and my older cousin and my cousins husband. were all in the same age range and all are users. every holiday we all sneak off a smoke a blunt and occasionally do RC's or Scrpits too make our dull alcoholic family more fun to be around. I brought them some of that tranquility bathsalt stuff. it wasnt pure MDPV but if you do enough of that shit (and we were) it sure feels like PV. My cousin was callin it cok-tacy the whole night and was acting the fool in front of everyone hahah. Were all adults btw. Im 20 and the youngest of us all.

probably not really a medical emergency. 140 mg lisdexfetamine is equiv. to 56 mg dextroamp. sulphate so I dont think there was any sort of medical issue. Since it just metabolizes to dexamp I don't think there is much reason to say stay away from it, and not say to stay away from amphetamine. It is nice to see a trip report describing amphetamine anxiety though. Thank you for contributing to the community!

i take 140 mg ever morning xD its not that bad bro! and im an 130 pounds girl & 5 foot 2 lol. over 200 is a bad idea. ive dont about 400 mg and was flying for 24 hours and puking constantly but i didnt die or OD

if you ever wanna truely discover yourself, stay up for over 100 hrs taking about 120 mg of vyvanse a day. ive found that the more you do this the deeper you get into your mind. ive done this about 6 times or so over a year, but my most recent experience was the best. im naturaly a good writer and rhymer, but by day 3 it got to the point where i could completely skip the thinking process to do those things. i could write, rhyme, and tell stories WAY better than i could normaly without any concious thought. the words would just flow out of me, seemingly not even flowing through my brain. and for the last 30 hrs or so, i began seeing a manifestation of my sub concious that would attack me and looked identical to me. it was so real that i didnt realize it was a hallucination at first.

if you ever wanna truely discover yourself, stay up for over 100 hrs taking about 120 mg of vyvanse a day. ive found that the more you do this the deeper you get into your mind. ive done this about 6 times or so over a year, but my most recent experience was the best. im naturaly a good writer and rhymer, but by day 3 it got to the point where i could completely skip the thinking process to do those things. i could write, rhyme, and tell stories WAY better than i could normaly without any concious thought. the words would just flow out of me, seemingly not even flowing through my brain. and for the last 30 hrs or so, i began seeing a manifestation of my sub concious that would attack me and looked identical to me. it was so real that i didnt realize it was a hallucination at first.
do you think a lot of tweakers truely discover themselves?

I looooove the ending to this report. This is a decent report, as it gives a view into an individual case of overdose.

Overdose = Life threatening intoxication/poisoning caused by taking a very high dose of a drug. You will probably not be the same if you survive.

Panic attack = Thinking you overdosed until you're convinced it is an overdose. You will wake up the next day able to function. Your brother probably convinced you that it was a medical emergency and thus you panicked. Pretty sure vyvanse is metabolized in a way that makes overdosing even harder to do than adderall.

overdose

— n
1. (esp of drugs) an excessive dose

— vb
2. to take an excessive dose or give an excessive dose to

overdose
1700 (n.), "an excessive dose," 1727 (v.), "to administer medicine in too large a dose" (trans.), from over + dose. Meaning "to take an overdose of drugs" is first attested 1973.

I dislike using the word overdose unless it's a real emergency.

Some people never experience a panic attack until they're on their way out due to a massive intake.

Others can get panic attacks from a little bump and a bad mindset.

All of this is taken into consideration that said individual has no heart or kidney defects which could lead to fatality.

Either way, 140mg is too much. I would certainly be going to the ER if I mistakenly took that dose.

That's kinda funny, on xmas eve I did 3 vyvanse 70mgs so a total of 210mg. I weigh 115, male. For my experience I was definitely speeding, but it was more of a "light clean speedy feeling". Somehow I managed to fall asleep that night around 4ish 5 but it was a very weird kinda sleep. More of a trance I would call it because I was constantly slipping into consciousness, I knew I was sleeping in my bed as I was dreaming. As if my mind were only half asleep but my body was completely asleep. Woke up around 9 and couldn't fall back to sleep. Later that day I hung out with my pal named Al(Alex), my Al-pal. He did one 70mg and I did two, followed by a lil drinkin of some wine and a blunt of dank. Later that same night I had a few friends over and I ended up doing another 70mg. On this night there was no sleep for me, I stayed up listening to music and smoking some herb hoping it would make me fall asleep. Then its 3 pm on the next day without sleep and I attempt to take a nap. I start drifting but before I could even fall asleep I got reminded of having to go to a family xmas party at 4pm. I felt so drained from the comedowns and lack of sleep that my only hope was to take two more 70mgs. When they kicked in I forgot I was even tired and carried on with the family mingling till about 10pm. Afterwards I went to a friends party, drank a lil smoked a few bongs, about 3 hours in I was feeling tired. Excited that id finally get that recovery rest I wanted I drove home. Laid down and tossed and turned for about a hour in a half but my brain would not shutoff. So I rode it out, listened to tunes, cheefed cigs and nug. It was now 8am and I was very agitated from the comedown and all the lack of sleep. My body was having aches and my mind was extremely irritable and anxious. What before was euphoria and relaxing tingle sensations was now random uncontrolled muscle twitching, body aches and a mind on the brink of a psychotic break.(so I thought, that's what it felt like.) I was feeling miserable and I knew that the only cure was to sleep, so I went to the store (driving seeing floaters everywhere) and got a bottle of 3mg meletonin dissolvables. Got home and eventually after having to take 9 meletonin I finally fell asleep around 11am. and boii did I feel such relief the next day. =) though through all that vyvanse70s are still my favorite stimulant(besides pure MDMA) because they have a noticeably cleaner high vs. coke, meth, etc. Just have to be careful its a hard drug of its own. >"THE GOOD VIBES THRIVE"<peace.

Vyvanse sucks -_- I recently came up on a large amount of vyvanse (60mg) and after the curiosity ate me alive I popped two (120mg). With my expectations high after all I've heard about addrerall I waited, excitedly. I popped the pills around 3:30 A.M and it is now 6:45 A.M & I feel perfectly normal basically. I'm not in a talkative mood, not super hyped up or jittery. My mind is on a little bit of everything, I will say, now that I notice I am typing this, reading a book, thinking about my day & listening to music. I'm tired & feel like I could probably go to sleep but I haven't tried. Also like 30 mins ago I began vomiting. I've puked 3x so far & it's disgusting but that's just b/c its vomit. I don't feel sick or nauseated, it just springs up on me. Anyways when I stand up I feel a lil out of it. The last time I stood up I saw a few starts. But this def isn't a pill worth using recreationally.

Last edited:
The buzz Ive had off like 50 its wicked for the first hour or so seems like if you go higher and abuse you dont get more of the good stuff you just get freaked...!?

So its chirstmas morning and after a long christmas eve doing mdvp with my family i was way tired trying to get up at like 8 am. I tried to shake the groggy off but eventually gave in to asking my brother for addys. I go to his room and he gives me two caps and i instantly pop them both and swig some water. the next thing i notice is the shocked look on my brother face and him saying....dude. you just took both of thoes. you should go make yourself throw up. little did i know that i had taken 2 vyvanse 70's in stead of this similar looking addy 40's he usually gave me.

Hour in i start to fee it
2 hours in im really starting to feel it
3 hours in, ok, this is intense if it syas here i should be good
4 hours in, way too fucked up to know what to do with myslef in any decision making
5 hours in, i feel like i need too let someone know at this point that i need medical attention because i still seem to be coming up
around 6-7 hours in i being too feel a sense of leveling off
7-10 hours is where i felt more cofortable on these probably because i was smoking weed during this time.
11-24 hours, zombie mode, total, complete, robot.
24-Sleep I felt rejuvinated solely because i felt it start to wear off completely and gave me a burst of natural energy that made me feel very good and sleep came easy after this.

Im a big person and i would never suggest taking this much vyvance at once ever
it was very uncontrollable witch i do not like in speed, and was very precise and direct in how if affects your thought process and creativity.

stay away from
vyvvance
concerta
methadone
xanax
MDPV in redose sistuations
and coke
it all lead to the same place in your head you dont wanna be

Smoke pot
do shrooms
eat lsd
experiment with knowledge and care

substancecode_vyvanse
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_pharms
140mg of vyvanse is nothing man I promise you. I have been prescribed vyvanse for almost 2 years now... I am addicted to them I eat them like candy. onces my prescription gets filled I take out the whole bottle in 3 days. I have my monthly binge with vyvance every month... I took 200mg of vyvance this after noon and I feel amazing. only time you have to worry is when you roll on this shit for daaays than it starts to fuck with your head a little.

Help me get things clear with Vyvanse

For the first time in my whole life I took 140mg of Vyvanse... Never had any of it before... I'm dumb I know... And since then I keep throwing up and I can't eat a lot without feeling sick and throwing up.... What can I do.... ( I weigh 150lbs, I took the pills about 20 hours ago... And I'm still sick....

Hi guys, wanted to share my experience. I weigh 60kg, am prescribed 70mg dose daily of vyvanse and before my overdose had been taking it daily for almost 6 months.
I also have a history of meth abuse (on and off before vyvanse but had also had a 6-9 month break with scattered pattern of using throughout this period, 6/7 times). Due to unresolved emotional issues & relationship problems, while I was drunk I decided that I wouldn?t feel so much pain if i was able to get high (meth).

Because I was in Russia at the time & I?d already tried fucking hard to get anything I could which ended up being sweet FA (except for colverol of which I was scared about because I wasn?t sure about the overdose potential- I didn?t want to die I just wanted to not feel for a while) I decided in my infinite drunken wisdom that my best option available would be to load up on my prescription meds.

Because I really was trying to be on the straight and narrow (aside from having a raging GHB addiction when back in Australia) id never actually tried to get high on vyvanse. So alone, in my hotel room a night before my flight to back to Aus, I dropped 3 x 70mg vyvanse.

I searched online as much as I could to find the max dose before anything bad could happen but didn?t seem to find anything (or didn?t want to find anything may have been the case now looking back). Taking this misguided confidence and the knowledge that I would have had a decent tolerance built already, I dropped the 3.

About an hour in I was feeling (as best As I can remember) Fucking strange & Weirdest thing happened, I lay back on the bed because I felt sick and all my whirling thoughts seemed to come to a climax and then snap, they cleared and I passed out.

I woke to my hotel room door bell buzzing with the room service that I?d ordered 45mins before as I?d eaten nothing all day. Despite how obviously high I was I could still devour most of it because of how starving I already was (I normally don?t eat much at all until the vy wears off in the PM). But I was chopped, and not in a good way. I started out to try and do the mountain of work I had piled up but then because of my scattered brain, spent about 12 hours writing blog posts/ideas for my yet unpublished website LOL and got zero work done.

All this time I had no idea what had happened aside from the weird brain snap/pass out thing.

Fast forward 8 days, 6 days spent in bed with the worst bottom of the barrel depression I?d ever felt & jet lag, I decided to take another vyvanse so I could function. The difference this time was that I began to talk a lot & I mean A LOT. Problem was, I live alone & had isolated myself entirely from the outside world on account of wanting to die. I seemed to be talking back to my inner dialogue/thoughts etc. I started worrying if the neighbors could hear me & didn?t want to keep talking but couldn?t stop. Took some more vyvanse, didn?t sleep at all, kept talking & noticed that I had been getting confused about how much time had passed, days hours etc and confused about where I had last placed things, how to get dressed to leave house, forgot how to do simple things like turn on tv & activate Apple TV etc but thought all that was normal.

All of this culiminated in my finding meth again (which was a feat in itself cos I?d cut all contacts/ties almost a year ago & also showed how fucked I was cos I knew I my right mind taking vyvanse & meth together would definitely end badly ) and amping up my already mild psychosis into a fully fledged meth fulled nightmare.

By the time my partner returned from Russia I wasn?t even able to string sentences together and had such bad amnesia thst i couldn?t remember my mother?s age, why I had stopped talking to my sister, had invented all these theories about how I was to blame for abuse done to me as a child...etc etc on and on. I was so fucked & thank whoever is looking out for me from above that I at least had such intense paranoia that it made me house bound aside from going to uni for one day, where at the very start of semsester I told one of my classmates to shut the fuck up :(

Anyways, I hope that in this huge essay of a post, I might at least save someone the pain and embarrassment I went through and more importantly, what I put others thru, by telling my story. 3 x 70mg of vyvanse depending on ur personal circumstances and body weight etc, may not be a smart thing to for some to do & can lead to psychosis.

Last edited: