• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Family Finds Entertainment

it's the senior project of a video art student at the Rhode Island School of Design

Muppet Treasure Island
Yes, yes, yes and YES!
Me and my mates used to watch this together when my parents were away on our plasma and just pass the billy around and sing along off our head. Was a lot of fun, and some of the songs you can watch on youtube.

strange, large, or small places to hotbox

you whats a weird place youve hotboxed? and the biggest and smallest spaces youve boxed?

for me,
smallest- smoked a J inside my sweatshirt haha
biggest- inside a tent (yeah, not too impressive)
weirdest- well probably the same as smallest heh.

btw happy 4/20<3=D

hotboxing in a tent is awesome. me and a friend did that because there was some kind of churchy youth group camping right next to us.

it is my dream to build an igloo and smoke out in it.

Weirdest place would have to be my best friend's grandmother's bathroom... with his grand mother smoking right along with us :p

my friends bathroom, and a tent are the only places ive really hot boxed. We once hotboxed my friends entire apartment, my room wreaked like weed from the odor on my clothes.

I want to hotbox an elevator

it is my dream to build an igloo and smoke out in it.

You gotta do it sometime!

Smallest: I cant remember, maybe a car.

Largest: Igloo/Snow Fort. Haha, great time.

Weirdest: Igloo
NSFW:
010300_2044[00].jpg

010300_2044[01].jpg

Thats not me in the photo btw.

Whats one of your favorite things to do when your smoking?

i really love playing poker riding my bike is way up there

really just about anthing...

but mostly poker :)

Riding my bike and finding a relaxing spot off the trail to meditate.

Snowboarding is awsome when your high too. Way more relaxed and going with the flow. Also smoking deep in the woods of a nice upscale mt is peaceful.

Sex.

Listening to music! Nothing i love more than throwing on my bose headphones full blast while taking out a few bowls... Or while in my car, my subs (2 12's) sounds effing amazing!<3

Status
Not open for further replies.