• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn dude, how'd you cope?!

My idea of one is what you see in shit like requiem for a dream, crazy 1950's madhouse.. :/

When I went, I was having a conversation with my mate whilst an Irishman in his 50s boxed his shadow and intermittently bursting into tears, and others were screaming/muttering/rocking back and forth. So, of course, he says "Look at these people, I don't belong here, I'm completely fine" (and he definitely wasn't fine, just not as severely ill as the other pour souls).

Time for a bud break....when I do two GIANT grav bongs and I just feel a lil head buzz I need to lay off. Im thinking of ordering a bunch of Kratom as I had good experience with that. Just so hard to smoke when you got the money and stash:\

I did a month in an institution, shit is definitely garbage. At least I wasnt a test subject for some new wonder drug, be thankful for that. One of my favorite musicians was an unwitting test subject for prozac which gave him bi-polar disorder and suicidal tendencies far into his adult life when his original problem was just being a pissy teenager. And even though I dont know chainer I feel bad for anyone whose jaw is wired shut and hope they get better asap.

I have to concur. I visited a friend of mine on a psych ward, and it did not seem like a place to get well to me. Being around people who are very, very mentally ill makes you feel like you're totally healthy in comparison, even though you may not be. Much love though tripman, you must be nearing the end of your stay, I say just keep your head down and watch thelight at the end of the tunnel.

No, but I'd like to. p_c?

The people in here are fucking nuts. There's a gut in a nappy that shmears poo everywhere... Some chick who keeps telling me i'm the messiah and if I don't save the world my soul will burn for all eternity...
Thanks dude, and yeah its been almost 20 days and they are talking about getting me outta here soon I think.

Thats actually one of my biggest fears, being locked up in a mental home. Some folks are scared of dying, others bugs. me i'm scared of being surrounded by mentally ill people and force fed (shitty) drugs the rest of my life. JUst not a nice atmosphere :/

Also, turns out meeting the girl of your dreams sucks when your me, you get a few months of fun then they fuck off to the other end of the country..

& Would also like to know chainers sitrep. Must feel weird having people you've never met interested in your affairs..

Never, ever let it happen. EVER. Shit's fucked. People pissing their pants and fucking oh man just it's the worst.

^ try being stuck in one for 9 months!

Shit man it's been nigh on 20 days for me and i'm ready to kill if i'm not out soon...

Feel for ya, Tripman. :/ thats a shitty situation.

Everybody seems to be having a pretty shitty time here in the CD social lately.. :(

Cleared to fly home from surgery.

It's been a long month.

Sup beetchs?

Good news! You still wired? What happened in the first place?

Where are my heady jam links? ;)

Good news! You still wired? What happened in the first place?

Where are my heady jam links? ;)

Ha! Well, I just got unwired but I also just got clamped and banded - basically I will have my jaw shut for the next 9 months, with small breaks every now and then.

As for what the injury was... well the surgeon said he hasnt seen a jaw so broken or damaged deep down yet this year. Apparently years of MMA and getting kicked in the face / choked out created the damage. I have some pretty extreme nerve damage still, and on top of the surgical pain... well Im on a fent 75 patch and am still in 7/10 pain, ugh.

Ah well, I shall be home and getting back in the gym as soon as the stitches get out.

^ WB Chainer! 9 months sounds like a lot to deal with, I wish you the best in recovering during that time.

Tripman, keep your head up you can make it out of this one brother.

Damn, crazy Chainer! I'd no idea you were a fighter.

*was, lol. I'm not allowed to be competitive anymore, but Imma still be practicing Judo and Jitsu this summer, mostly subs. Thai Kickboxing is in the fall.

But yeah, I love that shit. - Thanks for the good wishes guys!

NSFW:
zig-zags.jpg

Rare purple_cloud sighting! This shit's like finding a golden charizard or some shit on pokemon!

Likin' the pic, shishigami

So a friend of mines got this girlfriend right, her dads running for mayor & looks like he's gonna win.
The guys part of a party I don't really like but if he wins this I can say to everyone in my town that i've smoked a couple jointsi n the mayors house :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.