• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

2010 NFL Season pt. 2 vers. FUDGE PACKERS VS DA SQUEALERS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that should be that. Jets secondary played a helluva game. that Revis is great.

BB still not won a superbowl since his camcorder was taken away . :)
Coincidence? Hmmm

so why does Ali have to rock a Steelers avatar now? He should be rocking a Jets avatar, seeing as he lost to the Jets not The Steelers.

yeah maybe, or it could just be a death rattle before the jets recover or something

i'd be pissed as fuck if the pats won

nevermind, congrats Jets, you beat the Pats. the only team to beat the pats this year, apparently.

lol@ braylons backflips.
Can Sanchize string together three mistake free games?

Pitt/Pack Superbowl I hope.
Jets db's were superb, coverage sack after coverage sack.

A Jets/Bears superbowl might be too much to take.( especially the buildup)

the Pats played with no passion. they were down by a couple scores in the 4th quarter, and they don't even initiate their hurry-up offense??

jest.jpg

^ I agree wholeheartedly, just for your future knowledge don't EVER say that in Cleveland

bradypees.jpg

thanks Tom Brady, for making the Sunday night memorable. I will remember you getting sacked 5 times for an entire week, and sleep better because of it

Cleveland isn't a place either of us would be caught dead in, so it shouldn't be a problem. ;)

that's... nice, I guess. I'm sure the City of Cleveland is crippled and cringing due to your lack of support

re: CLE fans... most of their footbaw fans are mutated and stunted from the many many years of vehemently following a club that has either outright sucked, or been just bad enough to shit the big game away at the last second

I call the Browns fans Browns-tarded. and I feel mostly bad about them. but all those losing seasons are starting to seriously do some mental wear-and-tear

their mantra is: next year! we will be in the playoffs for sure! I'm starting to feel really bad for them

I'm sure the City of Cleveland is crippled and cringing due to your lack of support

You think? I'd guess it was everything covered in those charming cleveland tourism videos, plus lebron leaving.

You think? I'd guess it was everything covered in those charming cleveland tourism videos, plus lebron leaving.

well then you must be one of those guys that likes to kick down the blind and deaf and RETARDED kid... when he's already on the ground

that video was great. if anything it made my 1-2 annual trips to Cleveland a little more bearable

the Pats played with no passion. they were down by a couple scores in the 4th quarter, and they don't even initiate their hurry-up offense??

complete arrogance, that's why.

at least that's my take on it. they honestly think they're better than everyone and feel no need to hurry. that was pretty funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.