• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What can make heroine hit you harder

akoraceb

Greenlighter
Hey, i got back into heroine a little bit ago and i was wondering if their were anything i can do to make heroine hit you harder, like drinking orange juice with extacy, i know smoking ciggeretts feels bomb but is their anything else i can do besides do more?

do a bigger shot, less water more dope son! get some chinawhite, and do a smaller shot! lol
nah idk

edit:: i think the link above is for oral administration.. unless your not on iv?

shoot it with cyclizine, I.V. opiates with cyclizine i hear have a powerful rush.

or take a benzo, wait for it to take effect, then shoot up. in my experience that feels nice.

and finally, the ultimate rush: shoot it with a small amount of cocaine("speedballing"). its dangerous but its the most euphoric rush to be experienced.

yo dont listen to that shit. i took xanax, be fucked up and not realize it, say LETS GET DOPE and do my shot, wake up in hospital. be VERY careful with benzos and strong dope

I know what your saying. What I don't really care for is drowsiness. There is a difference in sedation and drowsiness. I can't explain it, I guess one feels good and the other is just annoying.

I know what your saying. What I don't really care for is drowsiness. There is a difference in sedation and drowsiness. I can't explain it, I guess one feels good and the other is just annoying.

well Benedryl is the annoying one.

do a bigger shot, less water more dope son! get some chinawhite, and do a smaller shot! lol
nah idk

edit:: i think the link above is for oral administration.. unless your not on iv?

It doesn't matter when it comes to taking something that interferes with the way the drug metabolizes. No matter what ROA you use, the drug still needs to be broken down by your body, and by interfering with this process (with methods in the link) you can potentiate the high.

However, there are some ways that are more specific to IVing that are being brought up in this thread, but I would still look over the link.

the ultimate rush: shoot it with a small amount of cocaine("speedballing"). its dangerous but its the most euphoric rush to be experienced.
Ive ALWAYS wanted to try to speedball, but theirs no good coke where im around, at least that i can find. Everyone tells me its the best feeling ever, ive IVed meth before but never with heroine

Oh yes, a speedball is the most incredible experience you'll ever experience. It is also very addictive and can be dangerous if you don't know your correct dosage.

okay... is no one familiar with the action dxm has on increasing the euphoria, analgesic, and "smacked"/"faced" feelings.... you dont need much.... take about a 3mg/kg dose of dxm... wait till you peak... than bang the boy... DO NOT take too much dxm you will fucking OD so easily... i promise you, from experience.... just that small dose of dxm increases those listed dope effects by 3 - 5 fold.... be careful.