• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Percocet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pharcyde

Bluelighter
Plugging percs

I have one 10mg perc and I gotta make the most out of it

Is it the same as plugging oxys?

Will it be a stronger buzz?

How do I go about doing it?

dont do it homie. its a logistical nightmare all that powder? all that filler? all that coloring?

IMO just take orally. you could chew it for faster onset, but it wont last as long. 10mg oxy isnt enough for better results plugging, besides with all the APAP in it its kinda a waste.

to make the most of it take it on an almost empty stomach (eat a table spoon or two of peanut butter 20ish minutes before you pop the pill). also, you might try drinking some tonic water at the same time you eat the peanut butter

^this is what works best for me

well I understand that carbonation gets it in you faster
I usually do take my pills on an empty stomach with some mt dew so I guess thats what ill have to do

im not up on plugging.......so you gotta powder that bitch up?

I've plugged hydrocodone before that was clearly mixed with APAP and it seemed to be a bit more effective.

There's quite a bit around BL about plugging but, yes, crush up the pill into a powder, mix it with a bit of warm water (I usually use a shot glass for this) and then draw it up into an oral syringe. Lay on your side, stick the oral syringe into your butt (you don't need to force it too far in, maybe get the larger barrel about a fingertip's worth in there) and push down the plunger slowly. Then lay there for about 15 mins to make sure everything is in there, and you should be good to go. Try to take a poop beforehand so your feces doesn't absorb the liquid.

If you haven't plugged anything before, don't have the right tools, etc, I would just swallow it for maximum efficiency.

All the apap will effect the absorbtion and I heard it can irritate your anus. If you can't get roxis, OCs, or another oxycodone pill with no apap in them just do a cold water extraction on the percs to remove the oxycodone and use a needless syringe and squirt it up your ass.

well I understand that carbonation gets it in you faster

where did you hear this? and what's the reasoning behind it? why would carbonation help you absorb anything more quickly

btw don't plug your percocet dude that's just a bad idea...if you get some pure oxy then go ahead and have fun but with a bunch of tylenol and crap you will actually absorb LESS than if you just eat it.

where did you hear this? and what's the reasoning behind it? why would carbonation help you absorb anything more quickly

btw don't plug your percocet dude that's just a bad idea...if you get some pure oxy then go ahead and have fun but with a bunch of tylenol and crap you will actually absorb LESS than if you just eat it.

its an old drinkers trick mang..........something about bubbles and junk

please explain how fillers are going to be an issue? if you dissolved a perc and ran it through a cotton filter, it would probably be barely cloudy if you used ice water. plugging this would be healthier than eating the perc whole, and you would eliminate any non water soluble binders. pluggin =/= snorting guiz

Carbonated drinks are acidic. The fizz also breaks things down. Like putting an alkaseltzer tablet in water, the carbonation dissolves it faster than say a tylenol in water would dissolve.

CWE for one pill is not worth it, honestly. it can't possibly have more than 650mg apap so you're still in the safe zone, unless of course you have liver damage or something.

just take it on an empty stomach. the BA for oxycodone is high enough that plugging it won't make it work better.

Status
Not open for further replies.