Bluelight

Thread: Gel Caps vs parachuting molly

1. Collapse Details
    Gel Caps vs parachuting molly 
    Hey,

Me and my friends have always parachuted molly crystals. I just brought some gel capsuals. Does it take longer for the gel capsuals to digest (thus slower onset)? We normally parachute via wrapping it up in rizzla paper. Also should I fill out the rest of the cap with something neutral like sugar so its not mainly empty?

Thanks in advance.

2. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyfunk View Post
    Hey,

Me and my friends have always parachuted molly crystals. I just brought some gel capsuals. Does it take longer for the gel capsuals to digest (thus slower onset)? We normally parachute via wrapping it up in rizzla paper. Also should I fill out the rest of the cap with something neutral like sugar so its not mainly empty?

Thanks in advance.
    No need to put anything else in the cap just put your molly in there and thats it - its pretty much the same time as paracuting as the caps start to disolve the second you put them in your mouth.

Remember if your taking them anywhere to keep them dry or they strat to turn to jelly and can stick together etc.

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bearlove View Post
    No need to put anything else in the cap just put your molly in there and thats it - its pretty much the same time as paracuting as the caps start to disolve the second you put them in your mouth.

Remember if your taking them anywhere to keep them dry or they strat to turn to jelly and can stick together etc.
    Thanks very much for the info. I wouldn't cause the crystal molly any harm if I loaded up a bunch of caps and left them for a few months right? The Jelly doesn't degrade unless its in contact with water right? Sorry for the simplistic question, I just didn't want to mess it up

4. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Thanks very much for the info. I wouldn't cause the crystal molly any harm if I loaded up a bunch of caps and left them for a few months right? The Jelly doesn't degrade unless its in contact with water right? Sorry for the simplistic question, I just didn't want to mess it up
    No need to apologise at all - thats what the threads are for.

Your right though, the molly will be fine stored in the gel caps aslong as you keep them dry.

5. Collapse Details

Chuck an empty gel cap in some warm water and watch how fast it breaks open, that's how much longer you will have to wait (few seconds).

Gel caps are great as you can accurately measure out your dosage if you plan on taking them elsewhere. Like Bearlove has said though, keep them dry!

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Seith View Post
    Chuck an empty gel cap in some warm water and watch how fast it breaks open, that's how much longer you will have to wait (few seconds).

Gel caps are great as you can accurately measure out your dosage if you plan on taking them elsewhere. Like Bearlove has said though, keep them dry!
    Thanks very much for the responses. I brought these because I was fed up of trying to balance a hundred things while I create a bomb in poor lighting. Plus if someone finds a bunch of caps it looks less dodgy then a baggy full of crystals.

Don't suppose you have any good tips on how to measure out MDMA crystals? I've been trying to work out how much is 100mg per but since I don't know how much I had to start off with. I can't do simple division.

7. Collapse Details

You need to invest in a decent set of scales. What you get and what I get would be 2 completely different products and no one here could tell you how much is 100mg just by looking at it. Weighing it would be the only way and even then your product could be cut with something so 100mg could contain any where from 0mg to 100mg of MDMA. As long as you are sure your molly is decent than 100mg should be a good amount to fill those caps with.

tl;dr. Use scales.
    Last edited by Seith; 12-01-2011 at 12:51.

8. Collapse Details

Thanks very much for all the info. Now to whore the internet for a cheap but effective scale set I've been reading bluelight for a while now. But this was the first day i decided to post. The community here is very friendly so thanks guys.

9. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Thanks very much for all the info. Now to whore the internet for a cheap but effective scale set I've been reading bluelight for a while now. But this was the first day i decided to post. The community here is very friendly so thanks guys.
    If you dont have scales and your working with crystals - crush them up into a fine powder (two spoons or put a piece of paper over them and crush with credit card etc).

Make a nice even line and divide into 10 equal pills - not going to be exactly 100mgs each but a few mgs either way isnt going to make that much of a difference with MDMA

10. Collapse Details

a desicant wouldn't be a bad idea either, if you live in a humid climate,

iv kept molly in caps for a couple months with no problems

11. Collapse Details

Pillreports.com
    Quote Originally Posted by blessedamines View Post
    a desicant wouldn't be a bad idea either, if you live in a humid climate,

iv kept molly in caps for a couple months with no problems
    I better add - not in the capsules but in the baggie with your capsules.

12. Collapse Details

Parachuting always seems to hit me harder and faster than taking a pill but it doesn't last as long. The chance of puking also seems to go up.

*Edit* I did a poor mans science experiment earlier today where I put gel caps with various substances in them into glasses with varying water warmths. Since I have empty gel caps and no drugs to put in them I figured I might as well do something.

The general result:

It took about a minute and a half for the first hole to appear in the gel cap.
    It took three minutes for both sides of the cap to melt away with the middle still somewhat intact.
    After six minutes the capsule was completely broke open.

Conclusion:

The gel cap provides a small time-release when compared to parachuting which allows an entire dose to begin dissolving all at once.
    Last edited by DJ Revisionist; 15-01-2011 at 08:20. Reason: Experiments and stuff

13. Collapse Details

Wow, really? So, if I eat 100mg in a capsule as opposed to opening the capsule and pouring the powder down my throat, I'm not really gaining much?

Comparing my last two experiences, both times 100mg MDA, first time poured the powder into my mouth and washed it down, second time bombed in gel capsule on a SUPER empty stomach. I felt like it punched me in the nut sack the first time but lasted only about 4 hours, and the second time was a meh roll but seemed to last forever. ~7 months between the two rolls. Time of onset for both seemed to be about the same though.

14. Collapse Details

mdma doesnt degrade easily. its a pretty stable molecule.

if the pharoahs had mdma, any pills we dug up with them would still be good today.

15. Collapse Details

^bearlove-

I was going on the notion people would be smart enough to not put the DESICANT in there MDMA. Hehe.