• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

Bombed 100mg 1h 15m ago, might take another 50mg or just under at the 2h mark. Gonna see how high 100 gets me. :)

The bass is even more incredible than I remember it, lol. Gonna take 50mg at t+1:30. Staggering the dose seems definitely the way to go to avoid nausea point blank.

Edit: soooooo the nausea was just as bad in the end, just delayed. If anything, it was worse, because I felt nauseous during more of my roll than I would have if I just took it all in one go.

Last edited:
I have 100mg of this tan powder.

I usually prefer plugging most my drugs, is that a suitable ROA for 5-APB?

Yes, plugging will be plenty effective with 5-APB. I would certainly not plug the full 100mg at once.

Really, I found 115mg of 6-APB underwhelming.

Is 5-APB much more potent per mg? What would you suggest as a sensible dose?

To me, 140mg 5-APB was about the same intensity as 200mg 6-APB. You might want to read other opinions first before you make a quick decision, though.

Yes, plugging will be plenty effective with 5-APB. I would certainly not plug the full 100mg at once.

Think I would to be honest. Hopefully its ok to have a different view to a moderator, but given he has only have 100mg, and it cant be any more extreme an experience than 150mg orally, then he may as well get a decent hit out of it, after first sampling an allergy test of course.

Hello,

I may sample some 5-APB soon. I didn't read through all the current page but I'm wondering what is a standard dose for this chem (I weight like 45kg - 90lbs +/- for 1m65) ? I don't want an overwhelming "trip" but a treshold or light first seems reasonnable :)

What side effect should I take into considerations ? I never tried it!

Thanks very much :)

Always aim low & work up (not the same night, but over the course of several trips). If your ROA is the empty stomach, try 20mg.

Last edited:
Taken it many many times, 90% of those times on a night out where i end up doing about 200mg. And I still feel it off about 30mg. Puts a spring in your step.

Hello,

I may sample some 5-APB soon. I didn't read through all the current page but I'm wondering what is a standard dose for this chem (I weight like 45kg - 90lbs +/- for 1m65) ? I don't want an overwhelming "trip" but a treshold or light first seems reasonnable :)

What side effect should I take into considerations ? I never tried it!

Thanks very much :)

Firstly I would like to "plea" that you try 6-APB instead. I'm experienced with both, and I can tell you that while 5-APB is good, 6-APB is much better overall.

If you're set on doing 5-APB, don't exceed 100mg (considering your weight, and the fact that in general women are slightly more sensitive to drugs). I claim 75mg to be a good dose that certainly won't be underwhelming, and is unlikely to cause you difficulties. 50mg would be too light imo, but if it's light you're after (which is very reasonable of you), then maybe this would be the right amount for you. Anything less than 50mg, although sensible to do for your first time, may be a bit of a waste. An allergy test of ~5mg a few hours before you dose would be a good idea, to make sure you're not allergic to it.

Watch out for your body temperature, as my friends and myself have all experienced difficulties with this at doses >140mg. That being said, a female friend of mine had 100mg for her first experience (with no tolerance) and had no problems, but her weight is around 70kg/154lbs. She said that this was a light experience for her. Extract whatever info from this you can/want.

To sum up:
50mg = light
75mg = medium
100mg = that's more like it! (but may be strong if you're inexperienced)

These are only my guidelines based on my friends' and my own experiences, for a female of your weight. Cross reference with other people, and other places.

Good luck, have fun!

i dont think wieght is such an issue with these kind of drugs

as for being a girl with girl parts, there is some logic there. If you google the research thats been done on how methamphetamine / dopamine and schitzophrenia vary between the sexes you may find some interesting reading

^ A rather fat friend of mine has to dose very highly to feel anything. But - like everything here - this is only an anecdotal observation which may have nothing to do with fat.

So I'm planning on taking both 5-apb and mdma soon, one on one day and one on the other. I had a few questions:
Which should I take first?
How much should I take of the other on the 2nd day? I was planning on either 50 mgs for 5-apb or 150 mgs mdma as starting doses for whichever I take first.
Also is there a cross tolerance with 2ci?

MDMA is widely considered superior - so it would be the first to do.
You will indeed get cross tolerance with the 2CI & 5APB.