• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

I've found that the 3rd dose of apb doesn't do much but keep you up.

hmm ok thanks will think it through

well ive decided to just go ahead and haved another 70mg, but that will be the last for tonight. hoping it gives me a tad bit of energy to see me throughg til later tonight

Last edited by a moderator:
Trying snorting this tonight. Had it numerous times orally. Did 20mg to start with about 40mins ago. Hits quick. Few small waves of pleasure :) Easy to do at that dose too. Doesn't fill every part of your head like house dust!

After my first dose of 70mg (oral) I took a second oral 70mg. That lead to tryptmine-like hallucinations (shifting paisley patterns) and a jolly mood.

However, I spent the rest of the next day in bed. No headache, but sort of achy and weak. That said, I hadn't eaten all day during the trip day & ate and ton on the in-bed day.

I would say 'word to the wise', but the wise don't need this, so it's just a word: 5-APB + Ethylphenidate can lead to jitters and paranoia. No shit! Like they can on their own of course. Don't combine the two - is my advice, which is probably already written in fifteen-foot high letters on every graffiti wall in every major city. Some people just end up learning the hard way. :)

Did 60mg split into 3 over about 4 hours nasally. Cruising along nicely. If I was on 6 is be wide awake now. Even more so on the combo. But feeling sleepy on the walk home.

Soooooo 5-APB, here we go again. Getting ready for tonight. I don't know if I'll be going to a party/club anywhere yet. I've just bombed 25mg MPA to get me in the mood, and I'm hoping to drop maybe 150mg 5-APB in 2 hours.

You need to "get in the mood" for 5APB? LOL! sorry, just funny to me. :)

You need to "get in the mood" for 5APB? LOL! sorry, just funny to me. :)

I predicted this response, but couldn't think of a better way to word the feeling at the time. haha ;)
More like "get hyped up" :D which is how I'm feeling now, so it worked! The MPA seems to be acting stronger than usual at this dose. Actually, it could be that I ran out of cannabinoid last night, because no cannabinoids is the only thing different about this time. Some weed is needed. :)

It could be up to 4 hours before I drop now, haha.

Just dropped 150mg. My friend, Scarfi, just dropped 90mg aMT. Another friend, Chippi, will be here soon; I don't know what he'll be taking though.
This is gonna be an intense night, I might pop on here in a few hours to report back on the come-up haha.

^ Depends on how you describe the high. There was no euphoria this time, but a good, open & generous feeling mood for about 8 hours. Then 12 hours of dancey energy until I stopped it with zopiclone.

Note I took it in a gelcap on empty stomach & stayed inside.

The High as in for example your high feeling good then it drops off and your just stimulated like 6-APB. Also, how would you compare the Hydrocloride to the Succinate? pretty sure ive asked before but cant remember and ive yet to try the hydrocloride on its own

I've tried both hydrocloride & the succinate & the hydrocloride is about twice as strong*. I also forgot to mention that the hydrocloride gave me tryptamine-like hallucinations - not very strong, I didn't notice them until I saw the patterns on the floor (which is blank) about half way through the trip.

*note that I've tried different RCs between the 5APB hydrocloride & succinate. I don't think there's been any interaction, because I've only taken things once every week or two or three - but my brain chemistry is probably a bit different now than it was 8 months ago when I first tried the succinate. So I'm not sure how valuable these comparisons are.

The High as in for example your high feeling good then it drops off and your just stimulated like 6-APB. Also, how would you compare the Hydrocloride to the Succinate? pretty sure ive asked before but cant remember and ive yet to try the hydrocloride on its own

In my experience 5-APB and 6-APB have similar durations but 5-APB's duration is slightly shorter, I can fall asleep after 9-10 hours instead of 11-12, and the peak is 4-5 hours instead of 5-6 etc.

Based on that I'd take how long you regard the "high feeling good" part of 6-APB to last and take it as lasting about the same or an hour less and you should be about right. :)

After several experiences with 6-APB and 5-APB, I have to conclude that I much prefer 6-APB.

Imagine you smoke too much AM-2201. It's pretty intense, right? Not necessarily enjoyable though. This is what 5-APB reminds me of. It's actually significantly stronger than 6-APB, but it's just not as enjoyable. It's reminiscent of MDAI, but stronger. It's almost like how MDAI was "supposed" to be, instead of just being so mild.

fuckk just done this for the first time, it gives the most mindblowing overly intense body high (but in the best way possible), so euphoric and blissful. only kind of annoyance is the fact you lose absolute control of your entire face haha. i couldnt see straight or focus on anything for hours, it was impossbile to do anything.

it lasts sooo long too, i dropped at 1am and was still high as a kite over 12 hours later, when mixed with weed it just carrys on bringing the body high back, amazing.

i dont know how much i took just poured some in water and drank it, looked nomore that 150mg ish