• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Can Hydromorphone Be Smoked Like H?

Status
Not open for further replies.

muie

Bluelighter
I know people smoke oxy on foil (of which I had 1 hit & the taste alone was enough to keep me from taking more, this gave me immediate though minimal effects, at least compared to taking 1 hit of H).

1. Anyone with experience smoking/chasing hydromorphone (as with h) on foil or otherwise?

2. I'm also interested in knowing if you can smoke the time release hydromorph which can go up as high as 48mg per tablet, or on the other end of the spectrum the maximum of 8mg in instant formulations like Dilaudid.

Since hydromorphone has an incredible rush if adiminsted intrevenous and even snorting hydromorph it comes up quicker than any other opioid i've tried (besides oral fentanyl which is even quicker than intranasal hydromorph), my theory is that if possible to 'smoke', the rush would be the same if not more intense as the rush one gets from chasing the dragon on H.

Personal experiences are more than welcome!

p.s. I have a needle phobia prohbiting me from using a needle to get high on drugs. I know both hydromorph and morphine are good as gold, so for those dying to give me that piece of advice I already know that I am 'wasting' it so that is why I posting, to see if I can maximize the bioavilability.

Peace!

nah i dont think its possible to smoke hydromorphone if your intersted in better bioavabilability plugging is better than snorting. dont smoke it though...

It's possible, you have to convert it to hydromorphone base if you have any sort of salt form though. And it's more wasteful than IV/oral use, I'd think.

I know that oxymorphone has a high melting point and is suitable for that. But I would also convert that into a base. But then it be a waste.

Either lose your needle phobia and gain some safe injecting knowledge, plug it up your ass, swallow a bunch, or give it up. Smoking any pills is not going to get you ANY higher and it's a total waste.

The health risks involved with smoking pills, such as hydromorphone, do not outweigh the reward (high). Meaning, the other ROA's are safer, and produce atleast the same, or better high. This is ofcoarse, assuming that the other ROA's are done using proper HR techniques.

i'd probably extract the hydromorphone with a solvent, basify it with calcium hydroxide and then smoke it as how you would smoke cocaine in a freebase form.

probably something like that^

you're better off with other ROAs but you could also trade them for other opiates better suited to snorting or smoking.

Yeah, hydromorphs are "gold" as you said so yourself, so I'm willing to bet that many opiate addicts would trade them for something better suited to your needs. PLEASE don't smoke them.

you know the answer is basically no. But I can't say I havent done it, someone else's, either smoke some with me or dont have any situation, I sware I came out of WD's a little, placebo possibly.....Idk don't smoke your pills.

1. no experience but if you 'freebased' the pill contents, you'd be more likely to catch something than if you didn't (just dissolve in min. amount of water and add a pinch of baking soda). The trouble with this is that you're smoking everything that's in the pill, and I can guarantee, even without experience, that this will be harsh and taste fecking terrible. Like everyone else is saying though, smoking is generally a shite RoA.

2. See 1. but with even more shit in the pill- waxes bleh.

I'd be interested to hear about it if you tried it (how terrible it tasted, how little it did), but you'd probably just end up making a sacrifice for science, with no fireworks on your end.

Everyone says you can't smoke oxycontin's, and that it's a waste of a pill, but I personally was able to get more of a high from smoking an OC40 then I could snorting it. And junkies are not one's to experience placebo.

I say mix it with baking powder and a drop of water (as I did with the OC) and give it the old college try. Please tell us how it goes.

Everyone says you can't smoke oxycontin's, and that it's a waste of a pill, but I personally was able to get more of a high from smoking an OC40 then I could snorting it. And junkies are not one's to experience placebo.

Lol.

No it is NOT a waste whatsoever! You people have obviously never tried it or just smoked it wrong. You cannot smoke it like an oxy, it will burn like hell and won't run at all. You crush it up, put it on foil in a line as if it's going to be snorted, then add 2 or 3 drops of water to it. But no more than that or it will take too long to vaporize the water. I have the yellow P4's and the powder completely absorbs into the water and it looks clearish yellow. Then you burn underneath the foil and the liquid will start to boil. As soon as you start to see brown spots that's when you inhale ( it actually tastes pretty good, kind of a sweet taste to it). It ABSOLUTELY works just add a couple more drops of water to it if it starts burning again. You can also smoke the brownish tar that's left over. I find it to fuck me up much more than snorting and about the same as plugging only it hits u a little quicker. So stop saying its a waste cuz it IS NOT. I just smoked a 4mg a half hour ago and I'm starting to nod off already. I've smoked many of these dillies

^Please don't survive an extremely old thread (4years) just to write 'Thank you' at the very least contribute something worthwhile.

I would recommend anyone that's going to try this to at least look into micron filters to get the pill binders out of it. I imagine if you prepped a solution of hydromorphone and put it through a micron filter and then let the solution evaporate it would work (at least as well as smoking hydromorphone can work).

I like how the second I post something about pharma amphetamines relating to ROA's and shit, people trip out, but since the opiate community is so FUCKING big, people ignore the HR purpose of the site and it gets hella responses and shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.