L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

how do you gett your girl to squirt?

BearLeeLive

Bluelighter
i told my girl id make her do it, et dont know to right techniqu. i can make he come so much its like a river, but not an actual squirting orgasm
any tips (no pun)

I've found that most females have the ability to squirt (I'm an active swinger so I've been with quite a few) although not all do. Here's the method I use...

1) Lay her on her back, get lots of lube and massage her bits slowly working your fingers inside. Two fingers is usually more than enough and a steadily build up is important for maximum lift off!

2) Now start massaging the inside upper of her vaginal wall in a beckoning ‘come here’ movement with your fingers. Applying pressure from back to the front almost in a milking fashion over her pubic bone

3) Start lightly and adjust your pressure until you find what is working for her. Then allow it to build as your movements get a little more firm and frantic. Don’t forget sometimes its fun to stop and tease. Then go back to the light touch build up

4) You’ll sense when she is ready to climax as your movements get firmer and faster and she gets more uncontrollable

Note at this point she may experience a pleasurable ‘peeing’ sensation. This is normal and part of the climax. She needs to accept it and let go to get to the next level.

5) About the time she gets the ‘What the hell is happening to my body’ look on her face you know it’s you cue to up the intensity and watch in awe as she literally loses control

After she climaxes it’s not unusual for her to quiver uncontrollably or not be able to stand for some time, so don’t expect her to reciprocate. Just lay back and bask in the glory of at least temporary being a sexual god.

If it doesn’t happen – DON’T PANIC. Some women need practice to open up this seldom used area. So try, try again. Eventually you’ll get it and she’ll never ever look at you the same way again!

NOTE :- on a very few women this may hurt or be really uncomfortable, foreplay is vital with them to get maximum enjoyment. And don’t forget while your down there, you have a perfectly good tongue. USE IT!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
thats EXACTLY what i do a told her. i think your right about the "practace of areas"..
i told her iv you think your gaing to piss ucpntrolably, let it happen,you'll be amazed!!!!!!!
than exery thing you said... up to a huge orgasm , the uncontroled body spazms, her face...ever noce mummbling, but no "squirt"

My girlfriend always squirts if I perform oral on her for awhile, usually takes about 10 to 15 minutes.
Concentrate on her clit with your tounge and work the vagina with your fingers.
Usually has my girl going after the first 5 mins.
I gotta massage her clit if I want her to squirt during intercourse, takes a little longer but
she sure does love it.

exactly like i do. clitoral stim., her on her bac while i use 1-2 finguers in pressin upnad in a fast ciculermotionwhile pulling on what i belive is her g spot. and press down and massge from he belly button down to right abve her clitoris useine my mouth on the clit and inner laybia. and she will soak my sheets but i dont think she is "squirting" or getting out of it what i put in.however now thinking back she did say once "i have never squirted like that"..maby she is and as djep said she needs to learn how to relax the muscles that casue "squirting"
thax guy /gals
more info welcom
my baby is an orgasm adddict and i intend on being her faveort MOA;)

then maby i am doing it right...only my understanding is that it accuily comes out of her pee hole (sorr dont know anattomy that well)and she says that has not happend
gals, what do y'all say?

she has to be able to allow herself to let go. i can do it both with g spot stimulation and clitoral stimulation, but it's mostly being there mentally. i *usually* do it, but sometimes, if i have a lot on my mind, it's not going to happen.

i didn't know i could do it until i did it to myself. i thought i had to pee, and i just let go.

pretty sure it may come from the same hole, but you use different muscles to release it :p which is tricky, cause the traditional peeing muscles essentially have to be relaxed.

and not all women can do it. and of those that can, not all can do it all the time!

I can, but no man has achieved this feat so far. Hans Solo is currently a lone title holder :\

I've found that most females have the ability to squirt (I'm an active swinger so I've been with quite a few) although not all do. Here's the method I use...

1) Lay her on her back, get lots of lube and massage her bits slowly working your fingers inside. Two fingers is usually more than enough and a steadily build up is important for maximum lift off!

2) Now start massaging the inside upper of her vaginal wall in a beckoning ‘come here’ movement with your fingers. Applying pressure from back to the front almost in a milking fashion over her pubic bone

3) Start lightly and adjust your pressure until you find what is working for her. Then allow it to build as your movements get a little more firm and frantic. Don’t forget sometimes its fun to stop and tease. Then go back to the light touch build up

4) You’ll sense when she is ready to climax as your movements get firmer and faster and she gets more uncontrollable

Note at this point she may experience a pleasurable ‘peeing’ sensation. This is normal and part of the climax. She needs to accept it and let go to get to the next level.

5) About the time she gets the ‘What the hell is happening to my body’ look on her face you know it’s you cue to up the intensity and watch in awe as she literally loses control

After she climaxes it’s not unusual for her to quiver uncontrollably or not be able to stand for some time, so don’t expect her to reciprocate. Just lay back and bask in the glory of at least temporary being a sexual god.

If it doesn’t happen – DON’T PANIC. Some women need practice to open up this seldom used area. So try, try again. Eventually you’ll get it and she’ll never ever look at you the same way again!

NOTE :- on a very few women this may hurt or be really uncomfortable, foreplay is vital with them to get maximum enjoyment. And don’t forget while your down there, you have a perfectly good tongue. USE IT!

OMG this sounds sooo hot that I actually just copied this and emailed it to my man asking if he'd like to try this on me... and got a reply saying YES! So can report back soon. I've never squirted before despite having very strong orgasms, and even if I don't we can have some fun times trying %)

OK - don't start off with the g-spot stimulation.

Here we go - give her like 1 or 2 clitoral (ONLY) orgasms, maybe slightly introducing fingers in her on the second, then do the "come hither" technique as guided above with 2 fingers - the middle and one closest to little finger work best strength-wise (IME).

Keep some lube at hand, as her natural juices can run out quite quickly with the friction, once you get faster and faster working those fingers on her upper wall.

It can help to unleash teh power of squirting with a G-spot vibrator first, then once she knows she's not pissing herself, it's easier when you get the technique quite right.

Your technique might take a while to build up - A fair amount of getting it right is about what position she is in(I've found on all fours worked quite well when we first got my ex to squirt the first time, like a waterfall, using this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/bigpicture.cfm?p=2008&im=5602, but on her back N tilted forwards a bit generally works nice), and how relaxed she is mentally and physically.

I'll write more later, when I've thought more about it - it's been a while...

Also remember to pull your fingers out when she's cumming or it will come out in lil gushes and squirts, instead of a gushing waterfall/water cannon.

Last edited:
cool
we would have sex for a while, th she would tell me to " do the thing w/ your fingers and stomic"
i have felt large amounts of fluids come like ou said...normal, veary wey thelots of cuntractions and multipul large orgasms..but i was still working cuz thats what she wanted
on a differnt note....i wont be haveing sex w/ her for a while if ever again:?(
we moved too fast and im beging her to give me a second chance..she said she'll think about it...wish us luck..not just sex but true love<3
((

I make my girl squirt a lot.The way I do it is by warming her up with foreplay and oral for a few minutes.Then I grab her G spot Vibrator which I modified with twice the power of stock.When she starts getting off she tends to crawl away and I gotta pin her down.Within a few seconds of that she says "now" and I pull it out and watch the gusher.It's pretty damn hott

I find the hardest part is convincing her she isn't going to pee everywhere :)

a girl can squirt with anal too..

women have a sac similar to the prostrate located along their urethra tube (the tube piss comes from) basically all stimulation gets a girl to build up fluid in this sac jsut like a guy builds up fluid for cuming.

you can acheive this squirting in multiple ways.
1. repeated multiple orgasms in succession then continuing with stimulation until she literally cant hold it in. (stimulation anywhere, the clit, the g-spot, the vaginal opening, anal sex... doesnt really matter)
2. bringing her to the moment right before climax repeatedly (this makes her build fluid) each time you stop the fluid stays there, but when you restart stimulation she starts making more fluid. the more she has, the harder it is to hold in resulting in an intense climax where she cant hold it it.
3. massaging the g-spot, which is actually massaging the sac where the fluid builds. you can do this vaginally or anally, just like you can make a man cum by massaging his prostrate anally.
4. alternately you can give her multiple orgasms in any way you please, then press a finger or two, a fist, a vibrator, or other hard object on the g-spot and the pressure will force it out.

make sure she pees before you get started, build her up slowly or quickly. if she feels like she has to piss really bad, dont let her go, thats her body trying to relieve this fluid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
good luck and props to you man
carefull...dont blind him;)

It was awesome and I had a very strong orgasm but still no gushing, I got very wet but I remain a non-squirter for now :\ a challenge if anyone of you experts finds themselves in London ;)