• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Daily LSD = improved concentration, motivation, creativity?

sheepie

Bluelighter
Daily Low Dose LSD = improved concentration, motivation, creativity?

LOW DOSE.

Okay two things:

1 - this is a very interesting speech. listen to it:

http://www.beckleyfoundation.org/2010/11/23/lsd-precious-key-of-neuroscience/

in summary, this woman took (low-medium?) LSD daily and noted a increase in concentration, mental clarity and creativity. there's logic behind it, explained in the speech.

2 - a quick google for "daily lsd" shows a trip that pretty much backs it up. keep in mind his "lows" may be explained by the dip in glucose level. again, it's explained in the above pretty clearly.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=20972

Last edited:
I took LSD every other day for a week.

Left me completely enlightened for a good 2 months.

Then i got arrested with a head full of LSD, and now the drug brings out much anxiety. Maby one day it will subside.

for quite some time I was smoking pot and doing nothing, felt like I was getting dumber all the time, took some acid for the first time, then another day some mushrooms, then some more acid another day, and more mushroom's, and even more acid new years, but I feel very new to psychedelics in general as its only been since roughly October that I started with them...

but I've also noticed that in that same span of time, that my life has kind of turn around, I felt like I was getting smarter, which, when you do nothing but smoke pot and play video games, you notice when you have INTELLIGENT thoughts vs the normal every day stuff lol.... I started becoming a lot more social enjoying going out and doing things, when before I was very introverted and kept to myself and small group of friends... I even got a job after being on unenjoyment for a year!

some of it may be coincidence, but my personality has definitely changed for the better in the time since I started experimenting with Acid and Mushrooms, others have noticed it too...

The problem with "low-dose" is always going to be is it actually anything to do with the LSD and is it purely down to the placebomine.

My guess is after a week or two the body adapts to low-dose LSD and it has little if any effect. The other effects are down to your own imagination.

Incidentally I think that erowid story you mention is a fantasy some teenager came up with. There isn't a word of truth in it. Taking large doses of LSD every day simply has no effect.

I took low doses of LSD frequently, but not every day, for several months.
Maybe 2-3 times a week I would take a quarter hit or less.
There was always a day or more between doses.
I could always feel it.
It helped my sit down and focus while working on my dissertation.
It helped with creativity as well.
At the end, however, I started to get somewhat paranoid, even when not on acid.
I had one blow-up at school, and realized that the amazing proportion of my previous 2+ months that I had spent on acid had made me unsure of what was real and what was imagined, to some extent.
I stopped then.

I took low doses of LSD frequently, but not every day, for several months.
Maybe 2-3 times a week I would take a quarter hit or less.
There was always a day or more between doses.
I could always feel it.
It helped my sit down and focus while working on my dissertation.
It helped with creativity as well.
At the end, however, I started to get somewhat paranoid, even when not on acid.
I had one blow-up at school, and realized that the amazing proportion of my previous 2+ months that I had spent on acid had made me unsure of what was real and what was imagined, to some extent.
I stopped then.

Thats exactly what happened to me except i was taking 1-4 hits per drop. One time over 1000mics were dropped, due to getting pulled over and having a 10 strip.

Complete anxiety, paranoia that the government was watching our friend group. Completely irrational thoughts, near schizophrenic mind state. Ive only Dropped L once sence the 10 stripper.

good LSD is a sacrament! i dont know why but somthing is there somthing is going on! and LSD allows you to glimps that, that u cant ccccc see?

good LSD is a sacrament! i dont know why but somthing is there somthing is going on! and LSD allows you to glimps that, that u cant ccccc see?

I agree but like anything it must be used in moderation. The stories above are clear evidence that over use can cause manic like thought patterns.

Not sure why one would want to make LSD a mundane experience but then again I've never had a ton of LSD at my disposal.

It really sounds like a bad way to use this drug. It is great as a once in a while experience, I have no faith in a regiment of it, for that it is too powerful and too susceptible to tolerance effects.

Why not use hydergine instead??? You are talking about a nootropic effect, and hydergine is an ergoline compound like LSD but seems much more fit for this purpose.
Problems are it's not abundantly found and may not be that cheap.

I think racetams like piracetam do more than enough for mental clarity and even that is something that I have doubts about using in a regiment. I have done it (piracetam regiment, also tried many other nootropics) and experienced many positives and only one little negative (it made everything so smooth in my head that my actions started to feel machine-like, like I lost a little part of my humanity). LSD has a quite different and more profound effect but I would worry about lasting negatives, while the tolerance does you in for positives.

i dont know how you would be able to do it i can only take acid once every 2 month MAX but when i do i loooooooovvvvvveeeee it <3

Jim morrison dropped high doses of LSD daily, pretty much from The Doors rise to fame to a few years before his death

I have no faith in a regiment of it, for that it is too powerful and too susceptible to tolerance effects.

One thing tho - the tolerance to low dose effects doesn't work like high dose tolerance. You still notice a gentle stimulant, mood-enhancing effect after 3 or 4 days of constant low doses. Obviously high dose LSD effects drop off after the first day.

Jim morrison dropped high doses of LSD daily, pretty much from The Doors rise to fame to a few years before his death

No-one drops high doses of LSD daily because it's completely pointless. Morrisons drug of choice for the last few years was alcohol.