• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Daily LSD = improved concentration, motivation, creativity?

I knew somebody who took large doses everyday for a year or two...He was in high school at the time, so I imagine he started with lower doses but eventually would just gobble strips every morning. He said he had access to more than he knew what to do with.

I was skeptical when I first heard this, because even the idea of dosing everyday is just downright painful to me...but each to his own I guess, I believed him because he had even crazier stories that I knew were true, and he really had no reason to lie.

One thing about the conversation that sticks with me, I asked him if things got pretty weird after a little while of dosing everyday. He said "Man, things are still pretty wierd." And this is like fifteen years later...

This thread is interesting. I am older and have not used LSD for 5 years. However, when I was a teenager LSD was extremely abundant in the area I lived. I used LSD regularly for five years. I never used it daily for a period longer than 3 days, but we did do a Friday to Sunday trip several times. After the first night, 5 hits would work for the whole first night. Then we would eat 4 or 5 hits every 4 or 5 hours for the next couple of days. It is possible for short lengths to eat extremely large amounts of acid. In addition, I would trip for several weeks 2 or more times a week, never eating less than three hits. I know some people did experience permanent changes, but they have jobs and kids now. The big thing is it takes at least a year to recover from this level of tripping. In the end everybody I know eventually recovered, even if we are different than we would have been if we had never used acid.

I don't get it. Did everyone read over the "low-dose" part?

I guess I'll write it bigger.

^haha yea really

Low-dose acts like an awesome stim w/o the dirty effects of speed ..i don't mind the clarity effects of it either. whatta fuckin versatile drug. amazing.

LSD everyday is ASKING for psychosis, Ive seen it with my own eyes - a contact of mine - I watched him do 2C-B, 2C-E or LSD for about 2/3 months everyday - it's not letting the brain recharge...asking for trouble - he actually went paranoid as fuck, and beat up his girlfriend, and starting selling all his electrical equipment coz they had sent emails about drugs to people.

Not cool.

DOn't even think about it.

^^
Sounds like the guy was already a fucking lunatic to begin with.

If you're even halfway sane then taking low dose LSD every day will be about as effective as taking a strong dose of coffee every morning. It may disturb your sleep. You will get absolutely fuck-all "LSD" effects from it.

I doubt that Ismene, theres no way you can safely abuse psychs daily without becoming psychotic. Even if it is a low dose its just asking for trouble.

Ill take the two personal accounts in this thread over your speculation any day.

Sometimes i think people argue LSDs safety simply because they like it so much, like they are sticking up for their best friend. Or they take it personally when someone doesnt like it or has a bad experience.

You can abuse anything and end up with negative consequences. Even Marijauna.

I think people should be more realistic on this site. Many young people post all the time about how they really wanna try lsd or mushrooms for the first time.

This i supposed to be harm reduction not praise hallelejuia to LSD and if you ever have any kind of problem with it then thats your fault because you obviously have a history of or underlying mental problems.

No you misunderstand what a low dose of LSD is like. There's no psychedelic effects whatsoever. It's just a stimulant - like drinking a coffee. Does drinking coffee every day make you psychotic?

The trouble with believing stories about "I took enormous doses of LSD every day" is it stops working after 1 day. So you're throwing money down the drain for no effect. When a teenager tells you he took several thousand dollars worth of LSD it's more than a good bet he's bullshitting. He probably took it twice and then thought "I'll say I took it every day so everyone thinks I'm a dude".

And before you start linking LSD to psychosis you need to provide some serious evidence. Not just quoting theories from "Just Say No".

Last edited:
If you can find a reliable dosing mechanism for doing this, I say go for it. Blotters would be unreliable IMO. Liquid might be good for this.

LSA might be better suited for this.

personally, during semester I try to avoid 5ht2a agonists as I feel like they disrupt my ability to focus on my studies. increase your creativity yes it potentially can, but remember psychedelics are alinear drugs. concentration and motivation in the form of increased work efficacy I think is best achieved with amphetamines(ie. adderall) .