Bluelight

Thread: Daily LSD = improved concentration, motivation, creativity?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Daily Low Dose LSD = improved concentration, motivation, creativity? 
    LOW DOSE.

Okay two things:

1 - this is a very interesting speech. listen to it:

http://www.beckleyfoundation.org/201...-neuroscience/

in summary, this woman took (low-medium?) LSD daily and noted a increase in concentration, mental clarity and creativity. there's logic behind it, explained in the speech.

2 - a quick google for "daily lsd" shows a trip that pretty much backs it up. keep in mind his "lows" may be explained by the dip in glucose level. again, it's explained in the above pretty clearly.

http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=20972
    Last edited by sheepie; 16-01-2011 at 04:08.

2. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I took LSD every other day for a week.

Left me completely enlightened for a good 2 months.

Then i got arrested with a head full of LSD, and now the drug brings out much anxiety. Maby one day it will subside.

3. Collapse Details

for quite some time I was smoking pot and doing nothing, felt like I was getting dumber all the time, took some acid for the first time, then another day some mushrooms, then some more acid another day, and more mushroom's, and even more acid new years, but I feel very new to psychedelics in general as its only been since roughly October that I started with them...

but I've also noticed that in that same span of time, that my life has kind of turn around, I felt like I was getting smarter, which, when you do nothing but smoke pot and play video games, you notice when you have INTELLIGENT thoughts vs the normal every day stuff lol.... I started becoming a lot more social enjoying going out and doing things, when before I was very introverted and kept to myself and small group of friends... I even got a job after being on unenjoyment for a year!

some of it may be coincidence, but my personality has definitely changed for the better in the time since I started experimenting with Acid and Mushrooms, others have noticed it too...

4. Collapse Details

The problem with "low-dose" is always going to be is it actually anything to do with the LSD and is it purely down to the placebomine.

My guess is after a week or two the body adapts to low-dose LSD and it has little if any effect. The other effects are down to your own imagination.

Incidentally I think that erowid story you mention is a fantasy some teenager came up with. There isn't a word of truth in it. Taking large doses of LSD every day simply has no effect.

5. Collapse Details

Drugs in the Media
    "Darkness cannot be dissipated with more darkness. More darkness will make darkness thicker. Only light can dissipate darkness. Violence and hatred cannot be removed with violence and hatred." - Thich Nhat Hanh
    I took low doses of LSD frequently, but not every day, for several months.
    Maybe 2-3 times a week I would take a quarter hit or less.
    There was always a day or more between doses.
    I could always feel it.
    It helped my sit down and focus while working on my dissertation.
    It helped with creativity as well.
    At the end, however, I started to get somewhat paranoid, even when not on acid.
    I had one blow-up at school, and realized that the amazing proportion of my previous 2+ months that I had spent on acid had made me unsure of what was real and what was imagined, to some extent.
    I stopped then.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by slimvictor View Post
    I took low doses of LSD frequently, but not every day, for several months.
    Maybe 2-3 times a week I would take a quarter hit or less.
    There was always a day or more between doses.
    I could always feel it.
    It helped my sit down and focus while working on my dissertation.
    It helped with creativity as well.
    At the end, however, I started to get somewhat paranoid, even when not on acid.
    I had one blow-up at school, and realized that the amazing proportion of my previous 2+ months that I had spent on acid had made me unsure of what was real and what was imagined, to some extent.
    I stopped then.
    Thats exactly what happened to me except i was taking 1-4 hits per drop. One time over 1000mics were dropped, due to getting pulled over and having a 10 strip.

Complete anxiety, paranoia that the government was watching our friend group. Completely irrational thoughts, near schizophrenic mind state. Ive only Dropped L once sence the 10 stripper.

7. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    good LSD is a sacrament! i dont know why but somthing is there somthing is going on! and LSD allows you to glimps that, that u cant ccccc see?

8. Collapse Details

and thats all I can say about that.

For sure.

Quote Originally Posted by crpwilliam View Post
    good LSD is a sacrament! i dont know why but somthing is there somthing is going on! and LSD allows you to glimps that, that u cant ccccc see?

9. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by crpwilliam View Post
    I agree but like anything it must be used in moderation. The stories above are clear evidence that over use can cause manic like thought patterns.

10. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    even once the psychedelic effects aren't working, the physiological effects are still happening.

11. Collapse Details

Not sure why one would want to make LSD a mundane experience but then again I've never had a ton of LSD at my disposal.

12. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Wiki
    It really sounds like a bad way to use this drug. It is great as a once in a while experience, I have no faith in a regiment of it, for that it is too powerful and too susceptible to tolerance effects.

Why not use hydergine instead??? You are talking about a nootropic effect, and hydergine is an ergoline compound like LSD but seems much more fit for this purpose.
    Problems are it's not abundantly found and may not be that cheap.

I think racetams like piracetam do more than enough for mental clarity and even that is something that I have doubts about using in a regiment. I have done it (piracetam regiment, also tried many other nootropics) and experienced many positives and only one little negative (it made everything so smooth in my head that my actions started to feel machine-like, like I lost a little part of my humanity). LSD has a quite different and more profound effect but I would worry about lasting negatives, while the tolerance does you in for positives.

13. Collapse Details

i dont know how you would be able to do it i can only take acid once every 2 month MAX but when i do i loooooooovvvvvveeeee it

14. Collapse Details

Jim morrison dropped high doses of LSD daily, pretty much from The Doors rise to fame to a few years before his death

15. Collapse Details

I have no faith in a regiment of it, for that it is too powerful and too susceptible to tolerance effects.

One thing tho - the tolerance to low dose effects doesn't work like high dose tolerance. You still notice a gentle stimulant, mood-enhancing effect after 3 or 4 days of constant low doses. Obviously high dose LSD effects drop off after the first day.

Jim morrison dropped high doses of LSD daily, pretty much from The Doors rise to fame to a few years before his death

No-one drops high doses of LSD daily because it's completely pointless. Morrisons drug of choice for the last few years was alcohol.

16. Collapse Details

"LSD everyday", good way to end up like Syd Barrett from Pink Floyd...

17. Collapse Details

^^spending his final years sitting by his backdoor armed with a shotgun.

18. Collapse Details

Haha sounds like an effective way to get HPPD..

19. Collapse Details

Wouldn't matter if you're already tripping daily.

20. Collapse Details

Psychedelic Drugs
    Wiki
    Sandoz did call it Dailysid

21. Collapse Details

I knew somebody who took large doses everyday for a year or two...He was in high school at the time, so I imagine he started with lower doses but eventually would just gobble strips every morning. He said he had access to more than he knew what to do with.

I was skeptical when I first heard this, because even the idea of dosing everyday is just downright painful to me...but each to his own I guess, I believed him because he had even crazier stories that I knew were true, and he really had no reason to lie.

One thing about the conversation that sticks with me, I asked him if things got pretty weird after a little while of dosing everyday. He said "Man, things are still pretty wierd." And this is like fifteen years later...

22. Collapse Details

This thread is interesting. I am older and have not used LSD for 5 years. However, when I was a teenager LSD was extremely abundant in the area I lived. I used LSD regularly for five years. I never used it daily for a period longer than 3 days, but we did do a Friday to Sunday trip several times. After the first night, 5 hits would work for the whole first night. Then we would eat 4 or 5 hits every 4 or 5 hours for the next couple of days. It is possible for short lengths to eat extremely large amounts of acid. In addition, I would trip for several weeks 2 or more times a week, never eating less than three hits. I know some people did experience permanent changes, but they have jobs and kids now. The big thing is it takes at least a year to recover from this level of tripping. In the end everybody I know eventually recovered, even if we are different than we would have been if we had never used acid.

23. Collapse Details

I don't get it. Did everyone read over the "low-dose" part?

I guess I'll write it bigger.

24. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    ^haha yea really

Low-dose acts like an awesome stim w/o the dirty effects of speed ..i don't mind the clarity effects of it either. whatta fuckin versatile drug. amazing.

25. Collapse Details

Ex-Bluelighter
    LSD everyday is ASKING for psychosis, Ive seen it with my own eyes - a contact of mine - I watched him do 2C-B, 2C-E or LSD for about 2/3 months everyday - it's not letting the brain recharge...asking for trouble - he actually went paranoid as fuck, and beat up his girlfriend, and starting selling all his electrical equipment coz they had sent emails about drugs to people.

Not cool.

DOn't even think about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast