• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the official 2011-12 college football thread! part 1 ver. WHERE IS SMOTPOKER??

Status
Not open for further replies.

axl blaze

Bluelighter
the old NCAA football thread has reached its dreaded 1k limit

looks like we finally talked too much about college football, before the season actually ends

imo - we need a playoffs system and TPing a building is still a silly way to celebrate a win

8)

get down and dirty man, better than pretending to annex a whole state over a football game

and yet, with 6 wins against Michigan, Ann Arbor still exists

did you know that the reason those st00pid hicks from mississippi state bang those dumb cowbells is cuz years ago they beat ole miss and during the game a stupd cow walked out on the field? that's why. tr00 story.

oh god. not those annoying-ass cowbells

they literally make me want to rip out my ear drums whenever I have the misfortune of watching a Miss State game. and to think the NCAA was so close to getting them banned for life

yet another silly SEC tradition. you wonder why us yankees make fun of you ;)

oh trust me, there is plenty of shit down here that makes me wanna puke.

those cowbells are awful, i remember seeing panic for new years and staying in the same hotel as a bunch of miss st hicks that were playing in the peach bowl. good god, they didn't stop with that cow bell shit all weekend. talk about the worst group of people ever.

panic fans + miss state fans = redneck city

Miss State fans actually walk around before the game tailgating while ringing them cowbells, CS? that would be very insufferable. if I were attending that game it would make me even more motivated in that my team were to smash MSU during the game

the NCAA has been dangerously close in banning them on multiple times. hopefully some Northern, carpet-bagging Jew can sue the school or something citing major decibel loss (lol), and ending their cowbell absurdity

I'm a drummer, and I think cowbell is kinda annoying. mostly because of that stupid SNL skit with Will Ferrel and that damn cowbell. it doesn't sound that kewl in music, but retards when viewing the live shows say "MOAR COWBELL" sometimes more than shouting "freebird"

dude, even worse.

we were staying at the embassy suites which is kind of an opened up hotel. they were all outside of their rooms and hanging over the rail raising hell with those fucking things. being the super spuntard that i was, it got really annoying.

how do you feel about Tennesee's chances next year in the SEC?

I think that they will fare at least a little bit because despite the record the Volunteers, they still are a pipeline for stellar college athletes trying to get into the NFL

Eric Berry and his solid safety play is a big reason why Kansas City's defense is good enough to make it into the loaded AFC playoffs

Tenn just lacked a bit at coaching, but they have amazingly had the recruits good enough for the NFL during this time period. I think now that they are experiencing a coaching system a couple years in is good. and they aren't wondering if the HC might suddenly vanish to other programs

erm, there is a bowl game tonight, one that will hopefully be more interesting than all those terrible ones we watched last weekend, the cotton bowl with my LSU Tigers vs Texas A&M.

the line is 3 for LSU. the espn preview was boring. all they talked about was Patrick Peterson, which is cool, i think that guy is the jam. But I'd like to hear more than one line about Texas A&M (it's a rivalry that goes back to 1898! well no shit asshole, most southern schools have rivalries going back to the 1880s or 1890s.) Hopefully Pander & I watch this at Casa ChickenScratch tonight. we got da booze y'all, let us holler at your big ass tv.

I don't think Texas A and M is very good

LSU might have finally stopped herp derping during offense, as seen in some late season LSU games. still, the defense of the Tigers is impressive. I like this, being a huge fan of impressive defenses. and it seems like every bowl game that isn't a blowout, this year, has been determined by which team's defense shows up more

the "quality loss" bowl, lol. LSU only lost to Arkansas and Auburn, and A&M lost to Oklahoma and someone else. Arkansas? yeah, and Missouri.

patrick-peterson-is.jpg

i like yr fucking dougie

or the "hey look, an SEC team that yet again gets to enjoy playing an under-dog in a bowl" Bowl

and we all thought that the bias was East Coast, well move it on over ;)

get down and dirty man

and TPing a house is "down and dirty" for a 7th grader who snuck out of his house, during the allotted sleepover his mother allowed him to have that night for not getting any Ds or Fs

yeah.... real down, dirty, and gangsta 8(

that matchup, when i heard it, seemed really lopsided-- I was very surprised to hear LSU was a 3 point dog. The final score pretty much conformed to my opinion of the teams.

Go Auburn-- WAR EAGLE

that matchup, when i heard it, seemed really lopsided-- I was very surprised to hear LSU was a 3 point dog. The final score pretty much conformed to my opinion of the teams.

i had to double check, because in my first post i said it was for LSU by three, but yeah, there it is on ESPN. weird. :\

Southern conspiracy?

year-after-year, in the post-season it seems that the SEC as a whole gets dealt teams that are inferior ;)

this years "west coast bias", IMO. Tell it to FSU, UNC, OSU, or (gag) UCF.

The rest are inferior chiefly because they laid eggs when they played against SEC teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.