• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Grapefruit juice and xanax xr

Escapedysphoria

Ex-Bluelighter
Is it worth drinking grapefruit juice to potentiate xanax xr? I didn't know if grapefruit juice would be as effective for potentiating xanax xr in comparison to xanax ir.

I am perscribed temazepam and clonazepam for sleep. What is the best time to dose the benzos after eating the grapefruit; I heard a half hour which seem to work but should I wait longer to get better effects?

I'm glad I have a grapefruit tree in my back yard.

Id go around 45 minutes is what i do with anything i eat grapefruit before. Seems like it can do wonders sometimes. Mix a benadryll with a shot or two of somethin and youll be instore for a good time (Not the best advuce for harm reduction ha). and i like taking benzos sublingually (under your tongue). Has a strong come up like snorting but you dont waste the drug because of the poor nasal absorption.

You're definitely right about benadryl, antihistamines can do wonders when mixed with narcotics. I chug some grapefruit juice pop some percs with some bars and pop a hydroxyzine or benadryl and it has me nodding of like I'm on dope (in a good way).