Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and GHB

julybrasil

Bluelighter
Hello
What are ur thoughts of combining MDMA and GHB? And im not saying just using GHB for the comedown to go to sleep, but when u r actually still rolling (maybe right after ur peak) ? I tried it last weekend but i was a little scared since it was my first time with G, but everyone seemed to be feeling veeeery fucked up (in a great way) when rolling and doing G. Is the combination dangerous at all? I would thing it would be even harder to go into a G coma when rolling since u have a stimulant already in ur body to keep u up..??

yes it is dangerous, but it is also really fun!!!! what i prefer with E is special k though :p GHB is another good way to go but you might want to just take a half dose of g at first, they arent a safe combination, but it is nice lol.

GHB and Ecstasy is a very dangerous mix... There are many ways that can be fatal.

EDIT: Now that I think of it, I may be thinking of a different combination, sorry if I'm wrong.

ghb with anything that slows your body down would be potentially fatal, ie alcohol, ketamine, sedatives, heroin. not such much stimulants, but mixing drugs period can be dangerous. i took gbl at the end of an mdma roll last week, i quite enjoyed it, but im not about to say to go ahead and do it. the reason i did it was because it was offered to me and there was no point taking anymore mdma. it kind of madd me feel nice and extended the mdmam buzz for a whilel, or it felt like it anyway

I have always heard that MDMA and GHB are relatively safe. I have in fact used G twice after MDMA (just to keep up the partying). Ended up with a much better comedown than regular on MDMA :p hah.
I don't know this off of any science though. If you G out then it can probably get bad. But I didn't think it could be fatal or anything.
At this one club I go to, almost everyone is on either MDMA, ketamyne, GHB, or some sort of mix. (no one is using ketamyne and GHB ... at least that would be ridiculously stupid)

Last edited:
MDMA can be dangerous - GBL can be dangerous so if you mix them both together then it only figures that the combination is going to be dangerous also.

If you know the risks associated with both and keep the dose of G low then you can reduce the risks.

Alcohol and G do not mix so if your doing G dont drink.

DO NOT RE DOSE FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR when fucking with G and E. There is a fine fine line between just right and wayy too fucking much, I've seen a few people go into siezure because of G. Be very very careful, once you feel high from it you're high enough, trust me.

also it's wayyyy more enjoyable on the comedown. Some of my favorite memories are in hotels after raves on GHB, it just meshs sooo good with the after glow.

I have lots, and lots of experience with that combination. In my opinion, it is the best buzz there is. E makes your mind feel great, combining it with g connects the feeling with the body. It's particularly could when you're with someone you can be physically sensual with.

The thing about g is it's quite dose sensitive. If you're making it yourself you know what the concentration is you can start small and calibrate your reaction. If you're getting the g from someone else I suggest you try it first in very low doses when you're straight, again to calibrate your reaction.

When I say dose sensitive I mean dose x might be good, but dose 1.5x will be a very trippy, and 2x is too trippy, and will probably include puking. So it's not *super* sensitive, but sensitive enough that you should measure carefully. I always measure to the ml (and I usually take ~15-20ml at a time. A beginner should start at ~half that. Note that those number are based on the concentration I make, which is typical, but again, you can't be sure of concentration if you get from someone else).

The g takes about 30-45 mins to start, and then lasts a couple hours. I suggest waiting 3-4 hours between doses, ideally. I often wait until the second pill of the night before the first g dose.

There are a lot of stories about people getting very sick or even dying from g. I think these are cases where people lose control and start drinking it like booze. It is not like that. Mixing a little booze won't kill you, but it'll detract from the buzz, imo. Don't do it.

Just be smart, be careful, and you might find it something very, very enjoyable.

Last edited:
the first time i did g i knew nothing about it and i took it drunk after ide had a cap of molly and a pill which im pretty sure it was a pipe >.< i know it was stupid annnnnd it was pretty lucky nothing bad happened to me but i had the best night. now that i know how dangerours it couldve been ive never drank and had g again. . nor had it with pills.

So generally - if one takes gbl with stims, are they able to take more without blacking out? I mean if I normally take between 1 - 1,5ml gbl on its own, should I use the same amount when mixing? Thks.

predosing GHB/GBL potentiated the MDMA by a mile.

Always take GBL now if dosing MDMA (although it's been a while).

I had the most AMAZING experience with mdma and ghb about a month ago. I was rolling on mdma - I had one pill at the beginning of the night and another about four hours in, then had ghb sometime after that. I have never felt so good in my life. It was incredible!!!!!

You don't have to take much ghb if you've done mdma to get that really great effect. Two caps is way too much.

I ALWAYS take g at the end of the night/day (after I've been on m) because it makes the comedown so much better. If I've just been on m, the next four or five days are not that great (terrible comedown). BUT with g, I feel normal the next day. It is amazing. The only thing I have is like a sore jaw or something (possibly).

i'm not a fan of mixing 2 drugs together... i've only mixed mdma and ghb once, and tried ghb once on its own, and both times i didn't really get any effect from the ghb but maybe it's just me. my friends mix mdma and ghb quite frequently and they say they get a better high than doing mdma alone. but i agree with the others, you have to be really careful with g... some of my friends have puked or have gotten sleepy/drowsy from taking too much ghb and it can get dangerous.