• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Tylenol 3 (acetaminophen + Codeine)

Addyman

Bluelighter
I have Tylenol 3s

300mg acetaminophen + 30mg codeine each

How much is the max dosage w/o risk of dying

I heard 400mg codeine is recreational dose but acetaminophen increases its effect
not to mention i heard 1000mg of acetaminophen will damage ur liver

i call bs, i wanna sell these and now how much to tell them they can take

It's going to be tough to get high to those with all that acetaminophen. Either you or whoever you sell it to needs to do a cold water extraction to isolate the codeine.

Step 1: Ask nicely.
Step 2: Go to Cold Water Extraction Thread.
link http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=537187

edit:
You can take anywhere from max 2-4g of acetaminophen in one day if it isn't chronic usage. (personally I wouldn't take any though)
400mg of Codeine is a lot and pretty much the most you will take before moving up in the opiate world.

Crush pills to fine powder

Dump pill powder in glass of cold water

Strain liquid through coffee filter

Drink water

Step 1: Ask nicely.
Step 2: Go to Cold Water Extraction Thread.
link http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=537187

edit:
You can take anywhere from max 2-4g of acetaminophen in one day if it isn't chronic usage. (personally I wouldn't take any though)
400mg of Codeine is a lot and pretty much the most you will take before moving up in the opiate world.

I have been reading your posts for a while now, and I have to say, you're kind of a snotty bitch, huh? I don't mean that to be an insult. Really, I don't. It makes me laugh. lol

I have been reading your posts for a while now, and I have to say, you're kind of a snotty bitch, huh? I don't mean that to be an insult. Really, I don't. It makes me laugh. lol

Pretty much yeah haha.

It's most fun in the welcome threads :D

How much could i sell 100mg of codeine wwater for
Hmmm you should probably sell the pills and let them make the water (or do whatever the hell they want with it). Codeine is pretty sensitive to light and heat when in solution so it won't last long and is hard to transport. Plus I don't know many people who will just buy a little thing of water that you claim has codeine in it.

Prices aren't allowed but codeine is available over the counter in canada ($8/1.6g) so 100mg would be worth 40 cents.

edit: 100mg is a good starting dose though. Remember you'll lose %20-%40 doing a CWE as well.

100mg is too low of a dose if you have even a mild tolerance to opiates. If you have a moderately low tolerance then 120-200mg will do the trick.

Save them for when you have a headache. T3's are useless recreationally unless you cold-water extract or have less than no tolerance. As long as you stay under 4 grams of APAP a day you *should be fine*. 10 pills is the max you can take - but that's a ton of codeine and an equal whack of caffeine, depending on where you got them...

Since you only have three and ace is kind of a potentator just eat em all, however i would not take over 4000mg of ace in 24 hours

No Tolerance: 90-150mg
Mild to Moderate Tolerance: 150-250mg
Decent Tolerance: 400mg or more

(Remember: 200mg Codeine = 20mg Oxycodone/30mg Hydrocodone)

I know, why not just sell the pills? Codeine water is shady. I would never buy drug if its in water. I wouldn't trust it.