Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's what I got left, finally got around to taking a pic, love the stuff.
QOInv.jpg

Avatars are great tabs, tested yesterday, I'd say 200ug if anyone has tried the Ganeshas I'd say they are on par with 3-4.

Avatars are great tabs, tested yesterday, I'd say 200ug if anyone has tried the Ganeshas I'd say they are on par with 3-4.

For a first does ever of LSD, would you recommend 1, 2 or 3 of the avatars? I want the first one to be good if I will always be chasing it, but if 1 will get me there then that would be good.

1 is more than enough

You have tried the avatars?
It is good to hear some definitive info from someone who has dosed them. I also heard they are 200mics, and these particular ones are from europe, I will let all know how they are!

I got some blotters that were white with blue music notes and blue songbirds on them, from Illinois. Anyone familiar?

Also picked up 3 tabs that looked like someone took a red and black crayon to it, from Chicago, but they were strong imho..

I'm honestly shocked by the amount of art on blotter that everyone seems to have access to. I've seen a LOT of acid in my life, and 90% or it or more has been unperfed WoW. I've only found art on blotter maybe 4 or 5 times total.

You have tried the avatars?
It is good to hear some definitive info from someone who has dosed them. I also heard they are 200mics, and these particular ones are from europe, I will let all know how they are!

To be fair if it's your first time on acid and they are 200mic I would tread lightly as you'll be flying with one, anymore would be overkill and not a great deal of fun.

To be fair if it's your first time on acid and they are 200mic I would tread lightly as you'll be flying with one, anymore would be overkill and not a great deal of fun.

Yeah, I will only be doing one. And I will be with friends.

saw some yellow bordered shivas with a black outline of a guy meditating on the back. each shiva is 1/4 sheet.
along with those i saw some larger european hits, that i really couldn't tell what it was. only saw 1/2 sheet. it looked like it might have been part of an alex grey painting.
might give the shivas a try this weekend or sooner. =D

I got some blotters that were white with blue music notes and blue songbirds on them, from Illinois. Anyone familiar?

Also picked up 3 tabs that looked like someone took a red and black crayon to it, from Chicago, but they were strong imho..

I saw white with blue musical notes, the first time around it was just a whole 10x10 sheet with blue notes and music lines running diagonally across the sheet; second time around it was unperforated and some of the blue musical note ink was faded/smeared or something and the back had blue fingerprints, dude said it was a "fresh print..."

Didn't get to eat the first stuff but I heard that it was great... the second batch was great as well i'd say they are around 150ug or so. But that's just a guess. Two had me tripping ballzsz.

What kind of test would tell how much lsd is in a a 1/4in square?

The reason I ask is because I read some test results that said how many mics some paper tabs had. They all tested below 50mics and it was over a few year time period.

What kind of test would tell how much lsd is in a a 1/4in square?

The reason I ask is because I read some test results that said how many mics some paper tabs had. They all tested below 50mics and it was over a few year time period.

i believe gas chromatography is the way but its easier to send to the dutch they will do a quantitative test for you. Theres also a tester that i recommend i bring it to festivals, although, every time i use it the dirty hippie's assumes im a fed lol. But it will only tell you what chemical it is not potency, also, those tests that you see done by dea and shit Assume that they store their contraband really badly in addition people do as well.

For a first does ever of LSD, would you recommend 1, 2 or 3 of the avatars? I want the first one to be good if I will always be chasing it, but if 1 will get me there then that would be good.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't visit this section awesome.
If it's your first time with LSD, ever, you could easily have half of an Avatar and still have a good trip. These are good strong tabs, if it's your first time don't go over one - two is a big difference to one, that's double the dose / double the effects and at a high dose like this already for even the experienced tripper this would be an intense trip.

Sorry for the late reply, I don't visit this section awesome.
If it's your first time with LSD, ever, you could easily have half of an Avatar and still have a good trip. These are good strong tabs, if it's your first time don't go over one - two is a big difference to one, that's double the dose / double the effects and at a high dose like this already for even the experienced tripper this would be an intense trip.

Well I will try 1 for the first time. I will do more at once during this summer I guess.

Take your time, don't rush into things. Acid's got a steeper 'learning' curve I'd say compared to some more common drugs. It can take you to the most introspective, amazing parts of your mind and the universe around you, but it can also take you to the deepest and darkest parts of both those places too.

had some completely AMAZING red geltabs not too long ago. such a ridiculously awesome trip. clean, super visual, and really euphoric

last week had some liquid dropped on some candy( not important what candy cause it was just got last min cause we couldn't find anything to transport it to the party on). was clean as well and med strength.

had some greatful dead stuff from pa about 3 weeks ago and it was amazing like the geltabs were. really strong

lots and lots and lots of liquid is around here right now

Status
Not open for further replies.